MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,690
- Reaction score
- 5,129
Do women realize how hard it is for men to get laid compared to being a woman?
Answer has been deleted
Last edited:
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
This. I’m not sure why this is even up for debate in 2019.Women have an easier time getting laid. They're the gate keepers. This one doesn't count getting laid good enough. She also wants an attractive male who gives her orgasms. She can guarantee a lay by going out to a bar or club. I have no sympathy for her.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Her photo is photoshoppedHer name is Jessica Pin, in case the link doesn't go to her comment directly.![]()
Do women realize how hard it is for men to get laid compared to being a woman?
Answer has been deletedwww.quora.com
Agreed. Even Chad doesn’t have TOTAL carte blanche when picking up chicks; he just has a very significant edge over the other guys. I would think that a hot woman (Stacey) would still have more power than Chad.She's saying that when she approaches a guy just for sex, the guy thinks she's too aggressive and creepy.
That may well be her experience. Chalk it up to the ever changing (read: fvcked up) gender roles in the West.
I’m skeptical about this one. I can only think of a few possibilities if she’s too aggressive and the guy turns her down (and creepy isn't one of them):
1. He’s worried about sticking his D in crazy and her causing drama later.
2. He thinks she’s bluffing/Kok-teasing or attention whoring him. All talk no action.
3. She caught him off-guard or intimidated him. He might be tired, drunk, shy, etc. and just missed the boat or froze up.
4. He's genuinely taken or not attracted to her.
I don’t think “creepy” is a concern here per se.
She did quote an interesting (if oversimplified) formula, on how difficult it is:
Attractive men > attractive women > unattractive women > unattractive men.
That would imply Chads have it easiest. I don't know if that's true, but there's little doubt that unattractive men are on the bottom. And to agree with @stormrider above, probably 90% of men fall in the "unattractive" category.
I have seen posts here from guys who didn't like it when women came on too aggressively. Maybe what women call "creepy", we men call "crazy". Women who are too loose sexually are a concern, when it comes to their mental status. Anyway, at worst this chick will simply have to learn how to calibrate her aggression, just like we men do. She likely just needs to tone it down a bit.1. He’s worried about sticking his D in crazy and her causing drama later.
2. He thinks she’s bluffing/Kok-teasing or attention whoring him. All talk no action.
I don’t think “creepy” is a concern here.
Exactly.I have seen posts here from guys who didn't like it when women came on too aggressively. Maybe what women call "creepy", we men call "crazy". Women who are too loose sexually are a concern, when it comes to their mental status. Anyway, at worst this chick will simply have to learn how to calibrate her aggression, just like we men do. She likely just needs to tone it down a bit.
As for her formula (she says she got it from a guy), it would be more interesting if they added "average men" and "average women" into the mix. I'll post my draft version below, although there's still some question as to where "attractive men" would go.
Attractive women > attractive men > average women > unattractive women > average men > unattractive men.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I was thinking that was a possibility, but if you think about the real top guys, like rockstars used to be in my day, or celebrities who are considered hot, they have women virtually throwing themselves at them. But yeah, it's arguable.*It might be arguable that average women have more power than attractive men, but that's splitting hairs.
I agree with that guy who though she is creepy , she is engineer and posting herself naked on qoura, most likely she is crazy woman, or at least have some problems.Her name is Jessica Pin, in case the link doesn't go to her comment directly.![]()
Do women realize how hard it is for men to get laid compared to being a woman?
Answer has been deletedwww.quora.com
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.