Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do you think this woman can't get men to sex her?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's normal for most women, a vast majority actually.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
She’s moving the goalposts.

It isn’t just getting laid. She’s comparing a guy just getting laid to her getting sex from a guy of “comparable quality” who is good at sex ie gives her multiple orgasms.

Guy => Seeks willing female who passes the boner test

Her => Seeks willing Chad with a Thunderkok and mad skills

It’s an apples to oranges comparison.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have an easier time getting laid. They're the gate keepers. This one doesn't count getting laid good enough. She also wants an attractive male who gives her orgasms. She can guarantee a lay by going out to a bar or club. I have no sympathy for her.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's average at best, look at her IG pictures of her, she's a typical north Americanized woman its me me me all about me. She doesn't pass the boner test, she has fake t*ts that's a deal breaker right there...… next.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have an easier time getting laid. They're the gate keepers. This one doesn't count getting laid good enough. She also wants an attractive male who gives her orgasms. She can guarantee a lay by going out to a bar or club. I have no sympathy for her.
This. I’m not sure why this is even up for debate in 2019.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I had something similar this woman had. I had a girl throw herself at me. She messaged me up over whatsapp out of the blue, I don't know where she got my number and all that. At 11 pm at night asked me when are we going to meet, I considered strange and it looked like availability trap, so replied and told her I'm with a girl already, why don't she message me some other time. To which she replied calling me stupid and having problems. I called her bull and told her she is the one with problems messaging a stranger at 11 pm, my dck is hard and I'll be fcking all night long, told her I can go for hours. That was that, I did not follow it or anything, and in about 2 or three weeks she messaged me again, this time sending me her pic. I did not reply and sometime later she asked me again when are we going to meet. I told her let's meet at this bar near my house, to which she asked me to call her so we can talk, I told her we'll talk when we meet. I guess that did not sit well with her and it looked like she added me to black list, to which I returned the favor.

RMWN8107.JPG GHKN0718.JPG

I know how women throw themselves at men. Truly interested woman would come to you and just plain say she just want to get fcked, I had it happen to me. If this btch was interested she'd accept my offer to a bar and get fcked, not some phone nonsense, which I can understand when I open a girl and call her before first date, but when a woman throws herself at me, nah, she should be happy to go on a date.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick defines "sex" as a guy that is GOOD at sex and will give her an orgasm. Guys meet her, guys bust a nut, guys don't find ANYTHING else about her that's interesting, and they split. She redefines her lack of personality as having a hard time finding guys who are good at sex.

I actually argue that it is harder for women to get laid on a net effort/bangs basis. If you define difficulty of getting laid as effort/(bangs resulting in orgasm) it is definitely harder for women.

I am a very attractive woman who often struggles to get sex when I want it from men of comparable quality to men I would date. I especially struggle to find and keep partners who are good at sex. In fact, I’ve found that the best way to do this is to just date them. But if the goal is to get good sex without dating, then that is actually very difficult.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's saying that when she approaches a guy just for sex, the guy thinks she's too aggressive and creepy.
That may well be her experience. Chalk it up to the ever changing (read: fvcked up) gender roles in the West.

She did quote an interesting (if oversimplified) formula, on how difficult it is:
Attractive men > attractive women > unattractive women > unattractive men.
That would imply Chads have it easiest. I don't know if that's true, but there's little doubt that unattractive men are on the bottom. And to agree with @stormrider above, probably 90% of men fall in the "unattractive" category.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's saying that when she approaches a guy just for sex, the guy thinks she's too aggressive and creepy.
That may well be her experience. Chalk it up to the ever changing (read: fvcked up) gender roles in the West.

I’m skeptical about this one. I can only think of a few possibilities if she’s too aggressive and the guy turns her down (and creepy isn't one of them):

1. He’s worried about sticking his D in crazy and her causing drama later.

2. He thinks she’s bluffing/Kok-teasing or attention whoring him. All talk no action.

3. She caught him off-guard or intimidated him. He might be tired, drunk, shy, etc. and just missed the boat or froze up.

4. He's genuinely taken or not attracted to her.

I don’t think “creepy” is a concern here per se.

She did quote an interesting (if oversimplified) formula, on how difficult it is:
Attractive men > attractive women > unattractive women > unattractive men.
That would imply Chads have it easiest. I don't know if that's true, but there's little doubt that unattractive men are on the bottom. And to agree with @stormrider above, probably 90% of men fall in the "unattractive" category.
Agreed. Even Chad doesn’t have TOTAL carte blanche when picking up chicks; he just has a very significant edge over the other guys. I would think that a hot woman (Stacey) would still have more power than Chad.

Unattractive man is clearly at the bottom. No question.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. He’s worried about sticking his D in crazy and her causing drama later.
2. He thinks she’s bluffing/Kok-teasing or attention whoring him. All talk no action.

I don’t think “creepy” is a concern here.
I have seen posts here from guys who didn't like it when women came on too aggressively. Maybe what women call "creepy", we men call "crazy". Women who are too loose sexually are a concern, when it comes to their mental status. Anyway, at worst this chick will simply have to learn how to calibrate her aggression, just like we men do. She likely just needs to tone it down a bit.

As for her formula (she says she got it from a guy), it would be more interesting if they added "average men" and "average women" into the mix. I'll post my draft version below, although there's still some question as to where "attractive men" would go.

Attractive women > attractive men > average women > unattractive women > average men > unattractive men.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have seen posts here from guys who didn't like it when women came on too aggressively. Maybe what women call "creepy", we men call "crazy". Women who are too loose sexually are a concern, when it comes to their mental status. Anyway, at worst this chick will simply have to learn how to calibrate her aggression, just like we men do. She likely just needs to tone it down a bit.

As for her formula (she says she got it from a guy), it would be more interesting if they added "average men" and "average women" into the mix. I'll post my draft version below, although there's still some question as to where "attractive men" would go.

Attractive women > attractive men > average women > unattractive women > average men > unattractive men.
Exactly.

Yes, if she used a more chill approach, she would do much better. Men also need attraction, comfort and seduction (although we tend to tick these three boxes much faster than most women). If she's scaring the guy into thinking she's crazy, she's failing at the comfort stage of PUA lol. She needs to at least fake being chill. Once she's back at his place, she can get her crazy on.

Some of the smoothest ONS pickups I've ever observed (and experienced) were very chill and business-like, not aggressive at all.

I agree with your draft hierarchy.*

*It might be arguable that average women have more power than attractive men, but that's splitting hairs.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*It might be arguable that average women have more power than attractive men, but that's splitting hairs.
I was thinking that was a possibility, but if you think about the real top guys, like rockstars used to be in my day, or celebrities who are considered hot, they have women virtually throwing themselves at them. But yeah, it's arguable.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her name is Jessica Pin, in case the link doesn't go to her comment directly.
I agree with that guy who though she is creepy , she is engineer and posting herself naked on qoura, most likely she is crazy woman, or at least have some problems.
She is not struggling to get sex , she is struggling to get GOOD Sex with hot guys that are hard to keep.
Most women who are sexually active look for good hot sex with hot partner and yes that hard to find just like hard for all men to get hot woman.

After looking more to her photo, she is not hot as she consider herself , she is average woman with aging face and some sign of unsuitability.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rick's girl is pretty hot (above). She almost looks like she is ready to cry when she talks about not getting harassed. As for Jessica, hey at least she isn't fat. Doesn't mean she needs to be showing her goods off to the entire internet though. Not very ladylike.