Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do you think soldiers have such ugly wives?

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha. Like Ive never heard that before. The average marine has a higher IQ than the average civilian. If you don’t score high enough, you don’t get in. You didn’t know that? Could it be left over leftist propaganda?
You want your smartest people in combat arms. Armor, infantry, artillery, combat engineers,
communications.

Of course you get to select your MOS. Draftees do not get a choice. But, we don’t have draftees in the services. They are all volunteers.
Ok well the original point of the thread was why the military guy in the picture had a fat girlfriend. And my original points were to state that not every single person who has ever been in the military is necessarily some brave hero.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Understood. Did you not see my post on the picture? It’s fake. He’s a Lance Corporal with a single hash on his sleeve and has a good conduct medal. Since when is an E-3 with more than four years in and a good conduct medal not be at least a corporal or sergeant?

Who the fuk can afford a wife with E-3 pay?
He got busted down. I was too but got out as e-2 private first class.If you earn your good conduct medal before being busted down you still rate the good conduct medal though

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Understood. Did you not see my post on the picture? It’s fake. He’s a Lance Corporal with a single hash on his sleeve and has a good conduct medal. Since when is an E-3 with more than four years in and a good conduct medal not be at least a corporal or sergeant?

Who the fuk can afford a wife with E-3 pay?
Well I don't know the technical jargon. I just know his face doesn't look like he could protect much of anybody (although a gun certainly helps).

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slept with one right after I graduated from advanced infantry training at Pendleton. I shipped out a week later and didn’t return for three years.
Did you have to Climb up The Reaper with a 40# backpack? :eek:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was never in the military but for combat soldiers... I think it's about living a code of honor while fulfilling tribalistic desire. It's a code of honor that is given to the enemy combatants as well. They're all playing the game of death. Kinda like gangbangers.
This has got to be the most ridiculous analogy I have ever heard.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was looking at this, and it got me interested:

View attachment 6461

(NOTE: The fact that the bride is wearing a MAGA dress is peripheral to this post.)

Over the years, I've seen a lot of soldier's wives, and very rarely are they attractive in any way, although perhaps it could be said that they have cute faces (they are ALWAYS fat). Maybe it's something about the warrior ethos of "enjoy the suck" simply being applied to dating? Could it be that they are trained to "complete the mission", which in the case of dating means "marry whatever whale that is in the Theatre of Battle"?
Using one picture to draw a conclusion about an entire group of people is never a very smart idea. But is there any reason to suspect soldiers would be better with women than the average guy? Why would they be?

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Best question in the whole thread. The answer is definitely no. The so called “alpha” is a ridiculous term. Extremely misleading to all men. It should be dropped from the lexicon of the “red pill”.

In the world of men, a good operator or a trained and skilled infantryman is extremely dangerous. To other men who are opposing. To give an example, a single marine platoon could easily eliminate an entire city of gang bangers. It would take longer to stack and process the bodies. No contest. Child’s play.

When we talk about the things we do. A complete puzzy noodle could have scores of women. He is desirable from the survival programming of women WITHIN the environment she is trying to survive. If you changed her environment, she would easily morph and mold to that new environment.

So hypothetically let’s take an extreme example to clarify the concept even further:

Let’s say the country was suddenly at war within our borders (or your borders if you are in a different country than the U. S. )
Your high powered business men are now, in the sphere or survival, absolute nothings. They are no longer powerful or don’t even register. They might as well be women as well.
The soldier, marine, or even a resistance gorilla, are now top dogs. Hands down. Women would almost over night mold to this new paradigm. The businessman in a suit is suddenly a little whimpering kid. He has zero skills to survive. He can’t even

A woman’s breeding program will guide her to the fighters to breed. Even if he gets killed, he still fulfilled the biological imperative of procreating. She was only following her biological imperative.

The percentage of men, good with women, in the military is about the same as in the civilian world.
Makes sense, that's about what I was thinking.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Best question in the whole thread. The answer is definitely no. The so called “alpha” is a ridiculous term. Extremely misleading to all men. It should be dropped from the lexicon of the “red pill”.

In the world of men, a good operator or a trained and skilled infantryman is extremely dangerous. To other men who are opposing. To give an example, a single marine platoon could easily eliminate an entire city of gang bangers. It would take longer to stack and process the bodies. No contest. Child’s play.

When we talk about the things we do. A complete puzzy noodle could have scores of women. He is desirable from the survival programming of women WITHIN the environment she is trying to survive. If you changed her environment, she would easily morph and mold to that new environment.

So hypothetically let’s take an extreme example to clarify the concept even further:

Let’s say the country was suddenly at war within our borders (or your borders if you are in a different country than the U. S. )
Your high powered business men are now, in the sphere or survival, absolute nothings. They are no longer powerful or don’t even register. They might as well be women as well.
The soldier, marine, or even a resistance gorilla, are now top dogs. Hands down. Women would almost over night mold to this new paradigm. The businessman in a suit is suddenly a little whimpering kid. He has zero skills to survive. He can’t even

A woman’s breeding program will guide her to the fighters to breed. Even if he gets killed, he still fulfilled the biological imperative of procreating. She was only following her biological imperative.

The percentage of men, good with women, in the military is about the same as in the civilian world.
The businessman could easily buy some weapons, though, right?

Or are you saying that because he doesn't have extra special training, that he'd be incompetent in using them?

A lot of military guys are skinny twigs holding weapons. It's the weapon that's deadly.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or are you saying that because he doesn't have extra special training, that he'd be incompetent in using them?
He's saying that the business man doesn't live in the same reality as the soldiers under the proposed circumstances. It doesn't matter if he has weapons. The business man is still feeble due to not being on that wavelength, which would be the new desire for females in that paradigm.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
He's saying that the business man doesn't live in the same reality as the soldiers under the proposed circumstances. It doesn't matter if he has weapons. The business man is still feeble due to not being on that wavelength, which would be the new desire for females in that paradigm.
I think people adapt to their circumstance pretty quickly. Most of the WW2 soldiers were drafted with no prior experience.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
You better believe it. He’s a dead man.

A skilled and trained infantryman understands tactics. He understands offensive combat. The purpose of a Five Paragraph Order. He knows how to cover and how to move. He works as a team with the other members. When he’s not shooting at you someone else is. He’s closing the distance. It’s a drilled maneuver and skilled.

The weapon is NOT what’s deadly. You are sadly mistaken. It’s his skill and knowledge that’s deadly.
Under duress and expert shooter will be at a good shooter level. A good shooter will be at an average level. An average shooter will shoot at the poor level. An untrained civilian is gang banger level at best.

Unless you are off a ways and are shooting a hunting rifle, you have zero chance of survival unless you run away. As you probably don’t know concealment and that training, an opposing sniper will most likely take your head off.
But why are we attacking the businessman, anyway?

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn’t. There’s no need unless he showed hostile intent. I’m just saying that in the scenario I described he isn’t part of the human equation. He doesn’t count until he gets some training or had some training before becoming a businessman.

In that scenario businessmen are normally subdued or executed by opposing forces anyway. If they can’t lead…they aren’t really part of the breeding equation.

In other words, everything we talk about concerning bettering oneself absolutely will not apply in that scenario. Bettering oneself will become, how well you survive fighting the invaders.

We are living in a fake world. It’s not real.
I think "invaders" would be in the form of ICBM's if it ever happened.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The businessman could easily buy some weapons, though, right?

A lot of military guys are skinny twigs holding weapons. It's the weapon that's deadly.
In a place of tall Chads like Finland, this guy, "White Death", should have gotten mogged incessantly - but he had them all mogged, at least militarily:
Häyhä is believed to have killed over 500 men during the Winter War, the highest number of sniper kills in any major war.
But yes, he still got mogged in life: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Häyhä never married and had no children.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do most American soldiers have fat wives? For the same reason that most American men have fat wives. 70% of Americans are overweight. Were you expecting soldiers to corner the market on non-obese women?
Does this make one out of 90million unvaccinated %140 less likely to be married in U.S. or e.e.u.u

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Air Force Vet here.

There were a couple of dudes who had hot wives were I was stationed. Some cheated, some later got divorced, some are still together....the Military is pretty much like the civilian world, but with base housing.

The place I was in was a total sausage fest, I'd be worried If I was deployed for six months and I had a hot wife. A lot of dudes would tattle tale on the wife that cheated. Yeah man, affairs happen a lot in the Military.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the UK, regular soldiers aren't held in particularly high regard by the 'middle class'. They tend to be based in smaller, provincial towns and attend certain types of pubs/bars, which locals know are frequented by 'squaddies'.

In general, certain types of women seem to be attracted to the soldiers and drawn to these places, and not high quality ones at that.
in contrast to officers and special forces who are amongst the absolute elite of female interest at any level.

squaddies are generally seen as guys who go wh0ring, and are pretty basic and brutal men. In many cases they’re right.

we have the class system and it’s massive. Squaddies are the lower end of the working class and always have been.

the exception is the middle class woman who’s metropotan and needs no financial support. She is mainly motivated by her crotch in terms of a man and would enjoy showing off her magnificent tattood beast to her friends but he would need to be compliant, not talk much etc.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to add to this debate, can we agree the black pill nonsense about all being about physique and aesthetics are nonsense. A solider is the archetype of the masculine man and women aren’t automatically wanting them.
Most would prefer a guy with a little gut who worked in a job which is important.
Hence ugly guys CAN get great women - albeit that it won’t be for one night stands.

the job you do is probably number one. Height, sad to say, is important.
actual wealth is also important but not as important as career. If you’re a bum with a trust fund you will only attract the worst sort of woman. If you’re broke but just starting in an amazing career then this is still pretty high. Like a junior doctor or managing a (presently loss makin) tech startup