Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do women want guys to cvm inside them if they are unable to get pregnant?

R

Ranger

OK!!! Explain this one... "I normally don't let guys come inside me because they think they can control me....." That's a real quote from a girl I just banged
I think it fits. She doesn’t want to bond like that. It’s that she becomes controllable after.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It connects you much more to the person. I used to *** inside my gf for 2 years in a row, it was a special feeling. I've had sex with different girls from that point on and I am not saying you cannot develop a good connection with a girl if you don't *** inside, but that certainly helps the trust and the overall feeling. It's how nature intended it.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
OK!!! Explain this one... "I normally don't let guys come inside me because they think they can control me....." That's a real quote from a girl I just banged
Haha. The key word is “normally.” So she was fine with that for you.
But she didn’t want to sound like she does that all the time with other guys.

Last edited:

wetaphag

Reaction score
'You shouldn't be raw dogging it anyway.. You can catch something...'

Mehhh, STI's are like common colds.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Not sure I could do it. Raw dawg into a lady's pvssy even if she said she was unable to get pregnant or is on some sort of birth control. Seems too risky for me just for a few minutes of pleasure.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Nut in a condom. Tie it off. Flush it.

Or nut in her mouth. Ensure she swallows. Inspect her mouth with her tongue out.
Yes, I always take the condom with me. I learned that from Tom Leykis. He actually said that he knew someone that left another condom in the trash and filled it with horseradish sauce and said his friend heard her scream in pain because she thought it was cvm and she tried to put it in her pvssy. Not sure if that is true or not. Seems kinda mean to do.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I try not to. Sexual and creative energy are actually the same energy. I took notice of it when I realized I was more productive when I didn’t and just waited until my FWB on the weekend.
I have no idea if it’s true or not. I just know that when my sexual energy builds, so does my creative productivity.
Doesnt work that way for me...I code my ass off whether I'm banging or not.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Australia will never go "tits up".

Ur natural resources will buffer the economy while its ur service sector that's actually driving the economy.
If all else fails just start taking prisoners from all over the world again.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
In this circumstance I hit the lottery- having Cystic fibrosis I can't get girls pregnant (I was tested & everything). I'm still super careful about who I smash without a bag on, but if it's a FWB that I know is clean/safe...bombs away lol
oUCH man, I praise your parents for raising you. CF ain't no joke. The sheer amount of thick mucous is mind blowing.

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
oUCH man, I praise your parents for raising you. CF ain't no joke. The sheer amount of thick mucous is mind blowing.
My parents really didn't do the best with raising me. They guilt me 24/7 for my health when it gets bad, smoke around me any chance they get, & a few yrs ago when my docs brought up the possibility of a transplant they wouldn't even follow through with it due to lack of family support on my end (they require you to have people to take care of you post op, & my mother flat out refused).
Fortunately I do pretty good on my own when it comes to caring for myself. I've always strived to be the total opposite of what my mother is, she is not a good person and I know it's affected me in many ways over the years (self worth, relationships, etc). My dad was never around & I haven't talked to him in probably 13+yrs. The illness has given me extremely thick skin though & im forever grateful that I don't crumble under any sort of pressure. It's given me the ability to be calm in times of super high stress. I get a major high on proving people wrong, & that's probably one of the main reasons I keep going like I do. I want my family's stomach to turn when they see how successful I can be without any ounce of their assistance.