SargeMaximus
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2020
- Messages
- 3,847
- Reaction score
- 1,943
- Age
- 38
Serious question. I’ve known a few over the years who end up getting back with an ex who beat them. It can’t be alpha to beat women so what’s the story?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Might be related to how their dad treated them and finding comfort zone within that.Serious question. I’ve known a few over the years who end up getting back with an ex who beat them. It can’t be alpha to beat women so what’s the story?
You beat me...to the daddy reference.Might be related to how their dad treated them and finding their comfort zone within that.
That's not alpha at all. That's "beat her".Serious question. I’ve known a few over the years who end up getting back with an ex who beat them. It can’t be alpha to beat women so what’s the story?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Because that's a reflection of what they think about themselves. They think that's all they are worth. Low self esteem.Serious question. I’ve known a few over the years who end up getting back with an ex who beat them. It can’t be alpha to beat women so what’s the story?
You don’t want to date a woman like that. Damaged goods.Thanks for the responses. How can a non-abusive guy compete with that? Is it just a case of no chemistry/lost cause?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I'm currently keeping tabs on a girl who use to be this type of woman but she has now settled down with a beta provider who has a wealthy family [wealthy enough anyway]. He is the opposite of all the men she use to hook up with. So far she is enduring but I am waiting for her inevitable affair post marriage.Simple honest answer? They enjoy it. It’s taboo to say but that’s the honest truth. Has nothing to do with daddy issues, it’s just that they enjoy being treated that way.
Oh I can see how this story will play out a mile away. She never grew out of it, she probably misses it. But she knows those types of guys usually can’t provide a can of cat food much less a decent roof over her head. She is constantly thinking of how can she keep her current lifestyle while having the bad boy Chad too.I'm currently keeping tabs on a girl who use to be this type of woman but she has now settled down with a beta provider who has a wealthy family [wealthy enough anyway]. He is the opposite of all the men she use to hook up with. So far she is enduring but I am waiting for her inevitable affair post marriage.
It IS Alpha to beat women - why do you think thugs attract so much poon?Serious question. I’ve known a few over the years who end up getting back with an ex who beat them. It can’t be alpha to beat women so what’s the story?
The syndrome develops in response to a three-stage cycle found in intimate partner violence situations.[3] First, tension builds in the relationship. Second, the abusive partner releases tension via violence while blaming the victim for having caused the violence. Third, the violent partner makes gestures of contrition. However, the partner does not find solutions to avoid another phase of tension building and release so the cycle repeats. The repetition of the violence, despite the abuser's attempts to "make nice", results in the abused partner feeling at fault for not preventing a repeat cycle of violence
en.m.wikipedia.org
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Hmm, while I was indeed raised by a single mother after my 8th birthday, I didn’t come here trying to get an ex backIf you do a first posting search on half the male forum members here, you'll find something similar:
A good majority wanted to get back together with a girlfriend that treated them badly, or they want another dating chance with someone that treated them badly.
Speaking of "daddy issues"... let's look at the other side of the coin. Previous postings have indicated that a lot of us didn't exactly grow up with the mom/dad white picket fence lifestyle (self included).
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.