Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do women go back to an ex who beat them?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is the topic. Women consider strong, dominant, violent men attractive. Women find men who placate, supplicate and door-mat disgusting.

The key is to be strong, dominant, violent....but show flashes of kindness too. But i emphasize flashes of kindness. Too much kindness is weak in the eyes of women.

You can't be a man in the current world because it's illegal. I'm just saying this is what women want, but they aren't getting it. Which probably explains why they are all so collectively pissed off atm and want to be violently choked during sex

Throughout the majority of human history this is how it went - men fought, often to the death, over women. Usually women would watch this fight, while eagerly anticipating getting banged by the victor. These same primal forces still exist in the female hindbrain and exert a lot of influence over her mating decisions and behavior.
So perhaps the modern day workaround is to start boxing or some other fighting sport and when you win a match hit on the girls lightly to see if there’s a bite

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So how do you get the hotties? (If you do)
I’ve posted some pics of me with girls I’ve dated on here. You want the honest answer though? Luck. Seriously. Luck. Right place, right time, she happened to be available, I happen to say and do all the right things in that moment to get a date. Luck.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
would you detail the differences ?
The biggest tell for me is the guy that she thinks is “alpha” tries too hard to compensate for something. You can just tell. It’s hard to explain. The most badass guy I’ve ever known in my life I played football with in college. I was legit scared of this guy, wouldn’t want to fight him even if I had to. He was also the nicest guy to everyone, didn’t even cuss (we tried to get him to but he wouldn’t)lol He was also a 9 time gold glove boxer. Wasn’t a ladies man at all but women should have picked up on how much of a badass he was but they didn’t. He should have been swimming in pu$$y!

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest tell for me is the guy that she thinks is “alpha” tries too hard to compensate for something. You can just tell. It’s hard to explain. The most badass guy I’ve ever known in my life I played football with in college. I was legit scared of this guy, wouldn’t want to fight him even if I had to. He was also the nicest guy to everyone, didn’t even cuss (we tried to get him to but he wouldn’t)lol He was also a 9 time gold glove boxer. Wasn’t a ladies man at all but women should have picked up on how much of a badass he was but they didn’t. He should have been swimming in pu$$y!
I’ve noticed this too actually. Guys who are good with women are desperate for approval. My brother is this way with regards to being on the right side of social issues.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serious question. I’ve known a few over the years who end up getting back with an ex who beat them. It can’t be alpha to beat women so what’s the story?

Honestly plenty of women deserve it. Its not my thing and i have never done it but they get zero sympathy from me. I don't believe in all that victim bs. If she wants to be beat let her be beat.

Why do you think serial killers have their own set of groupies showing up at their court hearings? Same phenomenon. Some women are just rotten and are attracted to that.

My ex wife used to get upset and slap me all the time. I was indoctrinated by the never hit a woman thing though growing up. After i decided to divorce her, this same woman lied and told everyone in our small town i would slap her and beat her when the complete opposite was true. She also promptly up with an older wealthy man the very next week.

Looking back i sometimes wish i would have just beat the living **** out of her because she deserved it. At what point do we let a woman do anything with no real repercussions just because shes a woman? Next female that puts her on me will get the exact same treatment as a man would. I would be willing to bet that most of these getting slapped around got it coming. The obvious answer to just dump them and walk away though.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Because they can't just simply leave the situation. Maybe this guy is threatening her or family members. Maybe she depends on this guy for resources. Either way, not your problem unless it's your mom or sister.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they can't just simply leave the situation. Maybe this guy is threatening her or family members. Maybe she depends on this guy for resources. Either way, not your problem unless it's your mom or sister.
This is so naive. Supposedly women have that “women’s intuition” so she knew what she was getting into and could easily have picked a beta simp instead of a dangerous alpha

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This could be sign of a physically and emotionally abusive woman and an emotionally weak man .
A lot of the times these women are provoking these dudes and you will never hear the dudes side of the story.
Im not condoning beating on women tho, the fact that these men refuse to leave these abusive women is what makes them weak .
A lot of the times these women have checked out of the relationship , they are cheating and they just want the man to break up with them, so they get as disrespectful as they can in hopes that the dudes grows balls and leaves, but he never does.
Instead he wants to “show her who wears the pants” and thinks he can beat her into submission . It’s the biggest lack of assertiveness (walking away) you will see.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This could be sign of a physically and emotionally abusive woman and an emotionally weak man .
A lot of the times these women are provoking these dudes and you will never hear the dudes side of the story.
Im not condoning beating on women tho, the fact that these men refuse to leave these abusive women is what makes them weak .
A lot of the times these women have checked out of the relationship , they are cheating and they just want the man to break up with them, so they get as disrespectful as they can in hopes that the dudes grows balls and leaves, but he never does.
Instead he wants to “show her who wears the pants” and thinks he can beat her into submission . It’s the biggest lack of assertiveness (walking away) you will see.
No because as I mentioned in the OP, these are women who go BACK to the abusive guy

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls like being slapped around too
I had a girl ask me to slap her
And she would tell me she liked it when we would get into heated arguments and I would get rough and pin her down , many times we would fvck after

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t get off topic. I’m not talking about society. I’m talking about what behaviour a woman considers alpha without judgement
Ask yourself this? we live in the most placcid, nicest, laid back, safest society, that has ever graced the hearth.

and never in the history of mankind have women hated us so much.

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Serious question. I’ve known a few over the years who end up getting back with an ex who beat them. It can’t be alpha to beat women so what’s the story?
Actually, it is alpha in the purest of its form. In wild nature, alpha is first and foremost the most dominant male around there. If he wants to beat someone, he beats them. If they don't obey he beats them. If a female doesn't want to **** him, he beats her, beats her male partner, and then rapes her right before him. Just pure evil dominance. That's alpha in biology.

In humans, things are different because we are hyper-social animals with a more complex hierarchy and a big brain. It doesn't matter that much how strong you are, the chief of a tribe can be physically weak but he can order you to be executed with a single word. And this was the case for two hundred thousand years already. This is why most human females always place social dominance over the physical one, but there are still some deep instincts in us, the same that make women attracted to muscular men. Most women prefer guys with a well-proportional body but are turned off by steroid bodybuilders because they are TOO big and strong, which shows a higher level of aggression and a lower level of cooperation. But there are some women who love hulking men with inhuman muscles, those are women whose basic sexual strategy is more outdated for some reason.

When one mammal beats another its establishment of hierarchy. In a woman's head, a man who had beaten her is higher in status than she is. Usually, people hate those who're of higher status and use it to show their superiority, for example, bullies are hated by their victims. But if a cute girl bullies a guy then the chance is, he'll either fall for her or at least start to dream about ****ing her, maybe he'll rape her in his fantasies, etc. The same goes for women - if a cool boy bullies a girl, she'll hate him but would probably want to **** him as well. It's because humans want to mate with those of higher status. When it comes to an LTR beating a woman or shouting at her, or psychologically abusing her wouldn't make her any less attracted emotionally, it would make her even more attached, BUT at the same time, she would understand logically that she should escape because it's dangerous. Women with low IQ and lack of education or those with psychological issues put their feeling of attraction to a dangerous man above their desire for safety. This is why there are always women who fall for criminal scum, drug dealers, etc. And this is also why there are many women who return, over and over again, to those who abuse them physically and mentally.

Most of the seduction is just about how to establish that you are above a girl in the social hierarchy without being an ******* or provoking her defensive reactions. You can do it by teasing, flirting, holding frame, etc. The mechanism is the same, though. A woman would rather be with a man who beats her than with a man who she considers below her.