Why do white girls that date black guys HAVE to act ghetto?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk about white privilege huh? haha ;). No but seriously, if there was a place I could go to where I'd receive this kind of treatment...
Hey, I've heard it both ways...I know white girls that only fvck black dudes cause they believe they have bigger c0cks...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I've heard it both ways...I know white girls that only fvck black dudes cause they believe they have bigger c0cks...
It's not just c0cks. It's swag and some other things. If they are going after "hood" dudes, then the "don't give a fvck" level is at 110%. The difference my excite them.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Some of us race mixers also prefer being immersed into a different culture. I enjoy hanging out at Chinese food restaurants and Chinese clubs with my wife, I know the culture and I'm treated a little different than the usual Chinese person, I imagine its similar for the White women that act ghetto. If White women want to go off and act like they are from the ghetto, by all means, I have no allegiance to these women.

I have a friend who goes crazy every time he sees this happen because he is under the impression that the women are either being brainwashed or forced to do it... basically a white knight. He's seriously racist and it stems from his lack of success with women, so he seeks to 'protect' women from themselves. When you are not getting any and you look around, the things that will stick out to you most are the off color guys who are with 'your women' and you'll fixate on this and blame them for your lack. It actually works the same in China with Chinese guys pissed off with Chinese girls dating White men despite there being millions of Chinese/Chinese couples. I tell my friend the same thing, hey go out with a black girl if it pisses you off but of course he has some racist excuse why he can't do that.

One thing I have found over the years is that women/men are more respectful of each other when they date outside their race. A lot of the expectations and pretenses are dropped and you result to basics, body language and raw emotion. Generally the women are far more open to being approached and spoken to as regular human beings and not archetypes of their race. For instance, I wouldn't be able to tell the different classes of black women apart if you put one in front of me. I would treat them the same way I treat every girl... Likely a black woman would take advantage of that and probably treat me a little different than if she were to court a black male who is aware of her 'place'. I've dated a few black girls with nothing but positive results although none were from America.

2:00 "you mean like white people"

Last edited:

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
Wow. bro broski you gotta think, one does not act "black" this is the stereotypical thinking that keeps society today in modern segregation. The way you act is determined by who you're around, who you learned from, and where you live. I find it hard to believe you believe she acts this way because she dates black guys, when she acts this way and dates black guys BECAUSE of how she was conditioned . I'm not saying she's high quality I'm saying her behavior is not due to her dating black men. And dude this post just screams " I'm racially intolerant " lol
You know what he means. You know exactly. Do you need a safe space bruh?

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what he means. You know exactly. Do you need a safe space bruh?
Someone's digging deep. Post was written over a year ago, In Januaury. Ideals and I have grown and changed as I no longer feel the way I did when I posted that nonsense.

Instead of antagonizing me for a post I made a year ago that I don't agree with anymore and since forgot about... how about you go ahead and contribute positively to the board?

Or at least contribute to a more recent thread.