"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Why Do We Ignore Obvoius Red Flags?

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
You can fvck her, great. So you talk about your business or bring her round your people and they talk. Getting into your affairs
Negative. Would never bring some random h*e I’m banging around serious business colleagues. But i feel you though, some simps would do that.
 

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Joined
Jan 6, 2020
Messages
199
Reaction score
265
Age
33
Location
Atlanta, Ga
Because we realize that no one is perfect and theres no fvcking unicorn woman who is 100% pure.

If theres a couple red flags I say fvck it, take the good with the bad, use common sense with this though.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Negative. Would never bring some random h*e I’m banging around serious business colleagues. But i feel you though, some simps would do that.
Simp might think its his woman or on the way
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
What is it about puzzy, that even when we sense danger, and our gut instinct is screaming that something is wrong..

We continue to kid ourselves and believe shyte will workout?

I want to hear about your experience of ignoring Red Flags, and how that worked out for you?

If you know for a fact you can handle it and can easily walk away when things stop working for you.
I would ride the wave until get tired of it.

Imo most problem on things like this is getting attach and having a hard time to let go.

Use protection and if you think she is the kind of lady that could give you legal trouble ( assault allegation or rape) in the future keep a log, keep text etc
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2016
Messages
432
Reaction score
337
Location
The City
In my experience, girl who show red flags tend to treat you really well in the beginning to reel you in. I think it's over-compensation on their part, because they themselves know that they are difficult/crazy.

This causes us guys to overlook all the bad stuff since we are being treated so well in the current moment.

We start to think that the girl we are seeing is not going to turn out like all the other women that display the same red flags, that she is an exception to the rule and things will work out fine.

So we stay around, only to find out that things didnt work out the way we wanted them to, and that we should have trusted out gut from the beginning.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
In my experience, girl who show red flags tend to treat you really well in the beginning to reel you in. I think it's over-compensation on their part, because they themselves know that they are difficult/crazy.

This causes us guys to overlook all the bad stuff since we are being treated so well in the current moment.

We start to think that the girl we are seeing is not going to turn out like all the other women that display the same red flags, that she is an exception to the rule and things will work out fine.

So we stay around, only to find out that things didnt work out the way we wanted them to, and that we should have trusted out gut from the beginning.

Wishful thinking.. Kidding yourself.. Any excuse to keep banging that hot azz..

Until she burns you and leaves you.. Then you spend months thinking about the red flags lol
 

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2016
Messages
432
Reaction score
337
Location
The City
Wishful thinking.. Kidding yourself.. Any excuse to keep banging that hot azz..

Until she burns you and leaves you.. Then you spend months thinking about the red flags lol
Exactly, overthinking after the break up is something I'm guilty of too.

What's most disappointing is that you know you put in effort and gave her the benefit of the doubt, yet ended up looking like a fool in the end lol
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
By the way a girl doesn't necessarily have to be CRAZY to be bad for you!

Red flags doesn't necessarily mean she is nuts and will stab you in your sleep!

She may have an innocent and calm demeanour around you.

But her chameleon side, might be of an attention hoe.. She might have low morals and permiscous. She may simply have emotional issues, as she just took one c0ck too many.

And has been used by many men!

I have met very calm innocent sounding girls, who turns out have a TON off issues.


Infact.. The on the surface sweet innocent one is the MOST dangerous one.. She will leave your head in a spin.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
I'm not perfect so I don't look for a perfect woman. Doing so can cause an imbalance in the relationship. Also some may be able to tolerate certain red flags more than others. I know I've overlooked some because I can deal with them. As I'm getting older, I'm learning to identify which ones I can/can't tolerate.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I'm not perfect so I don't look for a perfect woman. Doing so can cause an imbalance in the relationship. Also some may be able to tolerate certain red flags more than others. I know I've overlooked some because I can deal with them. As I'm getting older, I'm learning to identify which ones I can/can't tolerate.
What is your tolerate?

What is your never tolerate?
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
What is your tolerate?

What is your never tolerate?
I can tolerate a woman who is divorced. Too common these days to the point where it no longer means much other than a break up.

I can't tolerate a woman with jealousy issues. It will never work for me because I do enjoy having women "friends".
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I can tolerate a woman who is divorced. Too common these days to the point where it no longer means much other than a break up.

I can't tolerate a woman with jealousy issues. It will never work for me because I do enjoy having women "friends".
Would you tolerate drinks another?

Or uses drugs??

Or girls who like to hit the bars!
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I was with a 23 year old last year for little over a month, went on vacation came back, and we got together but she denied me going all the way. I mean, we were hot n' heavy too ~ denial when it came to fvcking her. Young girls don't REALIZE how bad blue balls or LMR is for a man. She went to her phone, then I knew it was the guy she'd met from Manhattan, the multimillionaire. So I vow to Neva hit her up again from that night onward. I know it's her youth, but still, that ain't cool. I mean, our sex the previous month was like the best fvck and makeout I've ever had, like no other woman has. We were just totally on the same wavelength, and I wasn't expecting that. She's tall, not thin, but young/taught, and my preference of breasts semi-jutting outward, a handful. She did have hair on her lower back (blonde) in the middle which is bizarre for most women (I've never seen it), a mole or two, PERFECT pvssy - not meaty, but not a very shapely as5 just sorta squared off. Wide face perfect lips, hair, skin, warmth. She told me she was moving to NY for school. Now she's BACK! for good (hey, THAT was short?) and she has contacted me (I ignored), then again this weekend. God damn I'm tempted cause she's so perfect, but (my fault) I showed my cards and while I didn't tell her I loved her, I let her know that I thought she was 'Right' for me or right up my alley, girlfriend-wise. Everything was Ideal, but she threw it all away back in August.

I can honestly say that I'm like a lot of women in the case that I have experienced Very good pvssy and/or the whole package in my 30s/40s, just as your average female has experienced very good d!ck or high-end man in her 20s. We Always have in the back of our minds, the Ideal and it damages the here n' now. I mean 23 yr old pvssy vs 33 yr old pvssy and whole package is like night and Day. I give her 5 years and she'll not be so desirable to me, but RIGHT NOW I'm fighting answering her. She's getting in my face, getting in my line of sight or view, she's come back and has taken extra steps to make me see her. Right now, I won't, but I want to, but if I Do, that makes me look cuckish or WEAKER. You can't succumb to her terms, her wishes, you must make her BEG. Even then...
 
Last edited:

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
724
Reaction score
695
Because we are all human.

Some guys will settle for less then others i guess.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
256
Reaction score
102
Location
-
Same reason women ignore blazing red flags for ****. It's a double edged sword that both sexes fall upon.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
What red flags?

You men are so busy thinking abt useless and counter productive ideas.

The more longer ur list of red flags, the more fvcked up you actually are.

Only thing that matters to me is their ability to amuse me, if they don't have it, they're dismissed.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
It sounds counter-intuitive but spinning plates can cause you to look past red flags more than being totally single can. You won't be screening as closely, you will be overconfident, and you will allow her to linger around longer than you might otherwise and slowly get attached. Also, red flag women are exactly the type to stick around showing high interest and let you neglect them by spinning plates(they have plenty of their own).
I have done this myself... I have had plates with big huge red flags and totally didn't let it phase me..

Afterall she is a plate so whom cares? However months and months down the line you realise that you might be getting attached..

So only solution then is.. LTR a woman with fuk loads of warning signals?

Or.. Cut your losses, simply dump and RUN

I choose to run.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top