Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Do We Ignore Obvoius Red Flags?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can fvck her, great. So you talk about your business or bring her round your people and they talk. Getting into your affairs
Negative. Would never bring some random h*e I’m banging around serious business colleagues. But i feel you though, some simps would do that.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
Because we realize that no one is perfect and theres no fvcking unicorn woman who is 100% pure.

If theres a couple red flags I say fvck it, take the good with the bad, use common sense with this though.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative. Would never bring some random h*e I’m banging around serious business colleagues. But i feel you though, some simps would do that.
Simp might think its his woman or on the way

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is it about puzzy, that even when we sense danger, and our gut instinct is screaming that something is wrong..

We continue to kid ourselves and believe shyte will workout?

I want to hear about your experience of ignoring Red Flags, and how that worked out for you?

If you know for a fact you can handle it and can easily walk away when things stop working for you.
I would ride the wave until get tired of it.

Imo most problem on things like this is getting attach and having a hard time to let go.

Use protection and if you think she is the kind of lady that could give you legal trouble ( assault allegation or rape) in the future keep a log, keep text etc

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, girl who show red flags tend to treat you really well in the beginning to reel you in. I think it's over-compensation on their part, because they themselves know that they are difficult/crazy.

This causes us guys to overlook all the bad stuff since we are being treated so well in the current moment.

We start to think that the girl we are seeing is not going to turn out like all the other women that display the same red flags, that she is an exception to the rule and things will work out fine.

So we stay around, only to find out that things didnt work out the way we wanted them to, and that we should have trusted out gut from the beginning.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, girl who show red flags tend to treat you really well in the beginning to reel you in. I think it's over-compensation on their part, because they themselves know that they are difficult/crazy.

This causes us guys to overlook all the bad stuff since we are being treated so well in the current moment.

We start to think that the girl we are seeing is not going to turn out like all the other women that display the same red flags, that she is an exception to the rule and things will work out fine.

So we stay around, only to find out that things didnt work out the way we wanted them to, and that we should have trusted out gut from the beginning.

Wishful thinking.. Kidding yourself.. Any excuse to keep banging that hot azz..

Until she burns you and leaves you.. Then you spend months thinking about the red flags lol

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wishful thinking.. Kidding yourself.. Any excuse to keep banging that hot azz..

Until she burns you and leaves you.. Then you spend months thinking about the red flags lol
Exactly, overthinking after the break up is something I'm guilty of too.

What's most disappointing is that you know you put in effort and gave her the benefit of the doubt, yet ended up looking like a fool in the end lol

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way a girl doesn't necessarily have to be CRAZY to be bad for you!

Red flags doesn't necessarily mean she is nuts and will stab you in your sleep!

She may have an innocent and calm demeanour around you.

But her chameleon side, might be of an attention hoe.. She might have low morals and permiscous. She may simply have emotional issues, as she just took one c0ck too many.

And has been used by many men!

I have met very calm innocent sounding girls, who turns out have a TON off issues.

Infact.. The on the surface sweet innocent one is the MOST dangerous one.. She will leave your head in a spin.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not perfect so I don't look for a perfect woman. Doing so can cause an imbalance in the relationship. Also some may be able to tolerate certain red flags more than others. I know I've overlooked some because I can deal with them. As I'm getting older, I'm learning to identify which ones I can/can't tolerate.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not perfect so I don't look for a perfect woman. Doing so can cause an imbalance in the relationship. Also some may be able to tolerate certain red flags more than others. I know I've overlooked some because I can deal with them. As I'm getting older, I'm learning to identify which ones I can/can't tolerate.
What is your tolerate?

What is your never tolerate?

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is your tolerate?

What is your never tolerate?
I can tolerate a woman who is divorced. Too common these days to the point where it no longer means much other than a break up.

I can't tolerate a woman with jealousy issues. It will never work for me because I do enjoy having women "friends".

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tolerate a woman who is divorced. Too common these days to the point where it no longer means much other than a break up.

I can't tolerate a woman with jealousy issues. It will never work for me because I do enjoy having women "friends".
Would you tolerate drinks another?

Or uses drugs??

Or girls who like to hit the bars!

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was with a 23 year old last year for little over a month, went on vacation came back, and we got together but she denied me going all the way. I mean, we were hot n' heavy too ~ denial when it came to fvcking her. Young girls don't REALIZE how bad blue balls or LMR is for a man. She went to her phone, then I knew it was the guy she'd met from Manhattan, the multimillionaire. So I vow to Neva hit her up again from that night onward. I know it's her youth, but still, that ain't cool. I mean, our sex the previous month was like the best fvck and makeout I've ever had, like no other woman has. We were just totally on the same wavelength, and I wasn't expecting that. She's tall, not thin, but young/taught, and my preference of breasts semi-jutting outward, a handful. She did have hair on her lower back (blonde) in the middle which is bizarre for most women (I've never seen it), a mole or two, PERFECT pvssy - not meaty, but not a very shapely as5 just sorta squared off. Wide face perfect lips, hair, skin, warmth. She told me she was moving to NY for school. Now she's BACK! for good (hey, THAT was short?) and she has contacted me (I ignored), then again this weekend. God damn I'm tempted cause she's so perfect, but (my fault) I showed my cards and while I didn't tell her I loved her, I let her know that I thought she was 'Right' for me or right up my alley, girlfriend-wise. Everything was Ideal, but she threw it all away back in August.

I can honestly say that I'm like a lot of women in the case that I have experienced Very good pvssy and/or the whole package in my 30s/40s, just as your average female has experienced very good d!ck or high-end man in her 20s. We Always have in the back of our minds, the Ideal and it damages the here n' now. I mean 23 yr old pvssy vs 33 yr old pvssy and whole package is like night and Day. I give her 5 years and she'll not be so desirable to me, but RIGHT NOW I'm fighting answering her. She's getting in my face, getting in my line of sight or view, she's come back and has taken extra steps to make me see her. Right now, I won't, but I want to, but if I Do, that makes me look cuckish or WEAKER. You can't succumb to her terms, her wishes, you must make her BEG. Even then...

Last edited:

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because we are all human.

Some guys will settle for less then others i guess.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Same reason women ignore blazing red flags for ****. It's a double edged sword that both sexes fall upon.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
What red flags?

You men are so busy thinking abt useless and counter productive ideas.

The more longer ur list of red flags, the more fvcked up you actually are.

Only thing that matters to me is their ability to amuse me, if they don't have it, they're dismissed.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds counter-intuitive but spinning plates can cause you to look past red flags more than being totally single can. You won't be screening as closely, you will be overconfident, and you will allow her to linger around longer than you might otherwise and slowly get attached. Also, red flag women are exactly the type to stick around showing high interest and let you neglect them by spinning plates(they have plenty of their own).
I have done this myself... I have had plates with big huge red flags and totally didn't let it phase me..

Afterall she is a plate so whom cares? However months and months down the line you realise that you might be getting attached..

So only solution then is.. LTR a woman with fuk loads of warning signals?

Or.. Cut your losses, simply dump and RUN

I choose to run.