mrgoodstuff
Master Don Juan
You can fvck her, great. So you talk about your business or bring her round your people and they talk. Getting into your affairsHow?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
You can fvck her, great. So you talk about your business or bring her round your people and they talk. Getting into your affairsHow?
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Negative. Would never bring some random h*e I’m banging around serious business colleagues. But i feel you though, some simps would do that.You can fvck her, great. So you talk about your business or bring her round your people and they talk. Getting into your affairs
Simp might think its his woman or on the wayNegative. Would never bring some random h*e I’m banging around serious business colleagues. But i feel you though, some simps would do that.
What is it about puzzy, that even when we sense danger, and our gut instinct is screaming that something is wrong..
We continue to kid ourselves and believe shyte will workout?
I want to hear about your experience of ignoring Red Flags, and how that worked out for you?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
In my experience, girl who show red flags tend to treat you really well in the beginning to reel you in. I think it's over-compensation on their part, because they themselves know that they are difficult/crazy.
This causes us guys to overlook all the bad stuff since we are being treated so well in the current moment.
We start to think that the girl we are seeing is not going to turn out like all the other women that display the same red flags, that she is an exception to the rule and things will work out fine.
So we stay around, only to find out that things didnt work out the way we wanted them to, and that we should have trusted out gut from the beginning.
Exactly, overthinking after the break up is something I'm guilty of too.Wishful thinking.. Kidding yourself.. Any excuse to keep banging that hot azz..
Until she burns you and leaves you.. Then you spend months thinking about the red flags lol
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
What is your tolerate?I'm not perfect so I don't look for a perfect woman. Doing so can cause an imbalance in the relationship. Also some may be able to tolerate certain red flags more than others. I know I've overlooked some because I can deal with them. As I'm getting older, I'm learning to identify which ones I can/can't tolerate.
I can tolerate a woman who is divorced. Too common these days to the point where it no longer means much other than a break up.What is your tolerate?
What is your never tolerate?
Would you tolerate drinks another?I can tolerate a woman who is divorced. Too common these days to the point where it no longer means much other than a break up.
I can't tolerate a woman with jealousy issues. It will never work for me because I do enjoy having women "friends".
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
I have done this myself... I have had plates with big huge red flags and totally didn't let it phase me..It sounds counter-intuitive but spinning plates can cause you to look past red flags more than being totally single can. You won't be screening as closely, you will be overconfident, and you will allow her to linger around longer than you might otherwise and slowly get attached. Also, red flag women are exactly the type to stick around showing high interest and let you neglect them by spinning plates(they have plenty of their own).
Spot on! Guilty of this myselfThe more atrractive the girl is the more red flags we tolerate
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.