"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Why Do They?

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
351
Reaction score
1
Location
Ope
I've had this happen a few times. I leave a girl a message, she calls me back and I'm not around my phone. On the message they will go into detail about where they were, the reason they weren't home. Why is this?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
THey either ignored your phone call and are making an excuse, or they want you to know there was a very legitimate reason why they couldn't talk to you. (high interest)

I don't think it necessarily indicates high interest versus low interest, it'd depend on the situation
 

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
351
Reaction score
1
Location
Ope
That's what I was thinking. I'm going to go with number 2 on this chick. She asked me to call her as soon as I got her message twice.
 

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
Chicks just like to talk and talk and talk.

The only way to get them to shut up is to stick your **** in their mouths.

:D

Sorry... Just trying to fit in with the DJs. HA HA HA
 

deeman

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
LI, NY
Ummm, sexy.....

Is there anywhere I can fit in?
:D
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

HEAVENLY FATHER

New Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Everywhere
Classic case of Over-analyzation

People do things for a lot of reasons.

It is a waste of valuable time and energy to try to figure out their motives, because no two people will have the same modus operandi... ya dig?
 
Top