"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Why do they do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasticbucket

Banned
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
41
Reaction score
5
Age
41
When I fùck a woman I always push their legs up high against their belly and spread them out. Both to see the pùssy better and because I can't do normal missionary position. And ALL nine women I fùcked struggled against it. I always had to try repeatedly while trying to calm them down by telling them to be soft, be still, relax etc. It's fùcking tiresome and off-turning. Why do they do this? I did foreplay before doing this.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
255
Reaction score
196
Age
67
I will give you advice. Seek professional help before you hurt yourself or more importantly some one else. You are displaying irrational thought and response patterns and contributing little to this forum.
 

Plasticbucket

Banned
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
41
Reaction score
5
Age
41
I will give you advice. Seek professional help before you hurt yourself or more importantly some one else. You are displaying irrational thought and response patterns and contributing little to this forum.
Fùck off
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
255
Reaction score
196
Age
67
A typical non mature, limited capability response from a disturbed man child. Thank you for living up to my expectations.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I asked a question. Either give advice or fùck off, idiots.
My advice? Grab some coarse sandpaper and then stroke your c0ck for an hour. Let us know how it feels.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top