Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do they ask this question?

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
"What would you do if you were cheated on?" Like is it me or is the girl testing my baundaries to see what sh1t I am willing to accept(like her favking around) or what do you guys think? Like it feels like this is some red flag that I am not registering.

Should I just tell her, "I dont take well to that" or something?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"What would you do if you were cheated on?" Like is it me or is the girl testing my baundaries to see what sh1t I am willing to accept(like her favking around) or what do you guys think? Like it feels like this is some red flag that I am not registering.

Most of the time when a chick ask this question is because she is having thoughts of cheating and she wants to know the consequences if she were to follow through.
Sometimes when they ask this question is because they already have, and they are asking because she wants to know the consequences of what to come is.

Either way their mind is on branch swinging and they are testing what you are going to do. They are looking to stir drama because that is what entertains them. Seeing if you will go through hoops for them.

Last chick that asked me this i just told her "there is only one reason you would ask a bullsh!t question like that, and there is the door. Get out. Dont ever call me again."

Make it real for them. Do not sugar coat. Do not play.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't take fishing expeditions like that seriously and I don't read into them. I respond with something humorous that doesn't address the question at all. The best way to come up with responses like that quickly on the fly is to deliberately misunderstand her question, give an answer to a different question, laugh, and then change the subject.

Her: What would you do if you were cheated on?
Me: No, no girl has ever cheated on me - I mean, look at me? Who would cheat on THIS? Say..... do you like spankings?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's asking you if you have principles and if you're willing to stand up for them. If you're not, you're a weakling.

CrazyDude93

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her something like: “I would forgive the one that I really love”. That’s a trick question. If you make it serious, it would be less fun. See if she shows her true color. Just keep an eye on her for a while. And better keep your heart away from her

Glassguy

Reaction score
It totally depends on the context in how she is asking the question.

If it is pillow talk after you have smashed her, she may just be trying to see a deeper side of you. Especially if you are not very emotional to begin with.

The only time a chick asked me that was after sex. She was a FWB and it came up when she was telling me about how her ex had cheated, yada yada.

My answer was: "Only one chick cheated. I divorced her as fast as possible and realized its much easier to replace one than to try to fix one".

Let them know there are too many people in this world to stay locked down to one that isnt respectful and appreciative of you.

Always remember that Picaso and every great artist started with a new canvas for every painting. They didnt try to take a piece of trash and turn it into a masterpiece.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've never been asked this. A girl that wants to make a good impression and wants to keep you would never ask this. It's a sign that she's already way too comfortable.

I would ignore the question and change the subject to keep things light hearted. If she insists then I'd give her one more chance to backtrack with a question before disengaging and being more passive in conversation. If a woman wants to push me away I encourage her. I casually dare her to be anything but sweet and follow my lead. It saves me lots of time.

"That's an interesting question. What made you think of it?"

This kind of response flips the script and puts her on the spot. She needs to answer very carefully not to lose points in my book. I keep the tone very casual to encourage she answer genuinely.

Hold her accountable. If she doesn't backtrack or make the conversation more enjoyable then I'm still casual but I'll start thinking about ejecting.

To @Glassguy 's point I'm speaking from the context of a date. The only time women can get away with asking this kind of stuff is right after I've fuucked their brains out. And even then I take note.