When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
It is called misinformation....I saw a tweet recently where the lady posted a picture of a ring with a caption along the lines of 'my best friend asked me to marry him and I said yes'
I have seen this a few times too. What's your take on this?
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Age and what does she look like?I saw a tweet recently where the lady posted a picture of a ring with a caption along the lines of 'my best friend asked me to marry him and I said yes'
I have seen this a few times too. What's your take on this?
That's from the propinquity effectI have gained attraction for friends that I had while in relationships with other women...like they weren't attractive enough previously but they became attractive to me when I realized I liked their other traits a lot.
en.m.wikipedia.org
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Superman has nailed it!She’s given up high level attraction for ‘he looks good enough’ and opted for comfort mode.
Women typically compartmentalize between platonic friends and dudes who they can date, and of the dudes they date, they differentiate between lovers (the guys you hide from your dad) and providers (boyfriend/husband material you bring home to on Christmas who wears the sweater his grandma made him). Note the subtlety of nuance here: saying you married your best friend is different than saying your boyfriend/husband is your best friend.LOL no. You guys got this totally wrong. I've seen this tactic used by women a lot
They don't literally marry their "best friend". They are cunningly telling the world how great their relationship is and diverting your attention away from the REAL reasons (looks, money, status) that would make them look superficial and selfish
In other words, it's a scam
I didn't check. I can't find it on my TL againAge and what does she look like?
You’ve seen this a few times? Or do you actually know women who have married their “best friend”?I saw a tweet recently where the lady posted a picture of a ring with a caption along the lines of 'my best friend asked me to marry him and I said yes'
I have seen this a few times too. What's your take on this?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I don't know any in real life.You’ve seen this a few times? Or do you actually know women who have married their “best friend”?
Sometimes the ignorance here is shocking.
Others have already mentioned it, but women often refer to men they are in LTRs with as “their best friend”. This is pretty common and should be obvious.
They don’t actually mean their “best friend” or even friend, who is almost always another woman (or women).
In this case, it‘s no different to her saying her “soul mate”.
Nothing to see here...