"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Why do some girls refer to you as "friend" yet still hook up with you?

Barbillus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2001
Messages
324
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
NYC
Hey,

I know, I know, a girls mind is the most difficult thing to understand.. but there is something that I just really don't get!

Why do some girls refer to a guy as their friend, yet HOOK UP with them??!!!!! And then, you hook up with them and go out on dates with them for a couple months later.. and they STILL refer to you as a friend??!!!!
Is this a trend among many younger girls? Or is this just an isolated case!!??

From day one when I met this latest girl I was referred to as a friend.
Story is in this thread: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57688
*Btw feel free to offer you opinion on that thread, still looking for some more comments.


Anyhow, on my first date with the above chick, her cell phone rang and she was talking for a couple min and I hear at one point say "I am hanging out with my new friend Barbillus!!!" and she says this while looking at me.
I played cool, and by the second date I just made my move and we started hooking up.
BUt still like many dates later this chick would do the same thing!! Refer to Barbillus as the friend!! I just dont get it!

WHen I am hooking up with a girl, I don't tell my guy friends, "Oh that is my friend Barbillia, I am going to hang out with her tonight." No! No! No! I say: "I am hanging out with Barbillia tonight, she is the girl I have been hooking up with lately." Or she is the girls I am "seeing." Not my friend!! THen if it came down to it and the chick went exclusive I would use the girlfriend word!


Why? Why?!! Why?!!!
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
Because it sounds better than saying "My F-buddy", if its a male friend they'll say "my friend....", if they have no interest, they'll make sure they mention "oh, we're just friends."

What else would you call it if you are not boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife? They are not gonna say "booty call".
 

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2002
Messages
310
Reaction score
2
Location
San Diego East County Mountains
Usually, it's an "um...friend", as in "This is my ummm.....friend."

That's if you are not a bf, and she doesn't want to say "This is the guy I'm bonning."
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
This questions has been answered before ... And let me tell you, it means jack.

Now, just because a womansays you are her friend doesn't mean she will not let you bang her. I knew a girl once who told people she knew that I was her friend and wanted me to sleep with her a week later.


Any person a girl knows and like is considered a friend.

Basically, any guy a girl knows ais considered a friend.
Her boyfriend is even considered a friend. Her blood brother is considered a friend. Her whole family is considered friends.

Just stop analyzing..
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Barbillus
I say: "I am hanging out with Barbillia tonight, she is the girl I have been hooking up with lately."
A girl would look like a slut if she said that.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top