"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Why do so many women complain about online dating?

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
How many women have you approached in the past month?

0

I've gone out to bars this month twice and both times were really horrendous. I've seen maybe 2 girls who were my type and both were in gigantic groups where approaching would have been excruciating.


Another aspect of what makes this very difficult for me is I live in a suburb filled with old people and families. It's hard to find cute girls my age outside of maybe gyms and bars. Gyms are very difficult because most girls wear headphones
 

davidcarr

Banned
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
47
Are you drunk? I see tons of hot Latin women around here

Whatever the number is, the difficulty level is very high
I meet a lot of tanned white Italian women. They are super sweet. Some of the nicest girls you will ever meet. There is really nothing to be afraid of.
 

davidcarr

Banned
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
47
0

I've gone out to bars this month twice and both times were really horrendous. I've seen maybe 2 girls who were my type and both were in gigantic groups where approaching would have been excruciating.


Another aspect of what makes this very difficult for me is I live in a suburb filled with old people and families. It's hard to find cute girls my age outside of maybe gyms and bars. Gyms are very difficult because most girls wear headphones
Of course it's zero. That's why you get no results.

Move. You say you have a lot of money. Move to a bigger city, get an apartment closer to where the action. Preferably in the MIDDLE of the action.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Enough to seriously doubt myself at times. But I always pull myself together and push through.

Dave, any man who tells you he is infallible, unaffected and ruthless is full of sh*t.

One time I hit on a girl in a night club who rolled her eyes, turned to her friend and said, "How do I get out of this".

If that wasn't humiliating enough for me, the next day I went to lunch with a friend and that same girl turned out to be our waitress.

I've seen the ass-end of pick up plenty of times, Dave.

All part of the game.
probably just have to externalize it and realize that's her being a ***** for no reason
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Of course it's zero. That's why you get no results.

Move. You say you have a lot of money. Move to a bigger city, get an apartment closer to where the action. Preferably in the MIDDLE of the action.
I live 45 minutes from Chicago in one of the nicest and wealthiest suburbs in the country. I have a house about 10 minutes from my job. Disrupting all that to (hopefully) find a woman just seems incredibly stupid. My life right now, outside of dating is incredibly perfect. If I move to Chicago, I'm looking at 10 hours of travel per week added to a job that's already 50-54 hours a week
 

davidcarr

Banned
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
47
I live 45 minutes from Chicago in one of the nicest and wealthiest suburbs in the country. I have a house about 10 minutes from my job. Disrupting all that to (hopefully) find a woman just seems incredibly stupid. My life right now, outside of dating is incredibly perfect. If I move to Chicago, I'm looking at 10 hours of travel per week added to a job that's already 50-54 hours a week
Near northwestern maybe? A lot of hot babes on campus.

So what if you live far from chicago. Get an airbnb for $30-$50 overnight. Splurge on two nights for $80. You said you have a lot of money. What's $80?
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Near northwestern maybe? A lot of hot babes on campus.
I want a professional lady mid 20s, not 19 or 20 years olds. I can't relate to 19 years old man, I'm almost 30. I get along best with 25-28 year olds

So what if you live far from chicago. Get an airbnb for $30-$50 overnight. Splurge on two nights for $80. You said you have a lot of money. What's $80?
What do you mean? We go out to Chicago all the time already
 

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
I live 45 minutes from Chicago in one of the nicest and wealthiest suburbs in the country. I have a house about 10 minutes from my job. Disrupting all that to (hopefully) find a woman just seems incredibly stupid. My life right now, outside of dating is incredibly perfect. If I move to Chicago, I'm looking at 10 hours of travel per week added to a job that's already 50-54 hours a week
The fact that you're doing so well financially should make it way easier for you than most dudes. You can afford clothes, decent restaurants and bars, a decent car. You have that base already covered. You have it way easier then a lot of guys already, you just don't want to do the one thing you need to do. Having money gives you a certain level of confidence. You need just try and stop being so judgmental with these women. Go on dates with a couple single moms if you have to, that way you can use them as platea. Spend time with them so that you can practice and so they you have them as plates. When they pursue you, this will help you feel more confident. Then use this as a crutch in a way so that when you approach the women that are "your type", if they reject you, just focus back on your other plates.

You have to kind of use women sometimes. Just don't lead them on to hard.you have to do it this way.
 

davidcarr

Banned
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
47
Chicago is not my favorite city in the world.

However, google says it's the 3rd largest metro area in the USA with over 9.5 million people. It's not exactly a backwater.

Approach and you will get results. You are 7.5/10, 9/10 for an armenian, rich, in your 20's. You have no excuses. Good luck.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

davidcarr

Banned
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
47
The fact that you're doing so well financially should make it way easier for you than most dudes. You can afford clothes, decent restaurants and bars, a decent car. You have that base already covered. You have it way easier then a lot of guys already, you just don't want to do the one thing you need to do. Having money gives you a certain level of confidence. You need just try and stop being so judgmental with these women. Go on dates with a couple single moms if you have to, that way you can use them as platea. Spend time with them so that you can practice and so they you have them as plates. When they pursue you, this will help you feel more confident. Then use this as a crutch in a way so that when you approach the women that are "your type", if they reject you, just focus back on your other plates.

You have to kind of use women sometimes. Just don't lead them on to hard.you have to do it this way.
Except that he's paralyzed by fear. He keeps saying it's impossible to talk to a girl.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
The fact that you're doing so well financially should make it way easier for you than most dudes. You can afford clothes, decent restaurants and bars, a decent car. You have that base already covered. You have it way easier then a lot of guys already, you just don't want to do the one thing you need to do. Having money gives you a certain level of confidence.
I maximize all the areas you talk about - I dress about as nice as anybody I know, I go out to the best restaurants, vacations, etc... Money is no object to me. I buy whatever I want and still save 4 grand a month

I'm very very grateful. My life is going amazing


You need just try and stop being so judgmental with these women. Go on dates with a couple single moms if you have to, that way you can use them as platea. Spend time with them so that you can practice and so they you have them as plates. When they pursue you, this will help you feel more confident. Then use this as a crutch in a way so that when you approach the women that are "your type", if they reject you, just focus back on your other plates.

You have to kind of use women sometimes. Just don't lead them on to hard.you have to do it this way.

I've already done this. I was seeing a very beautiful 34 year old single mom 2 years ago. She was CRAZY about me. It did help my confidence but I'm done with that now. I need somebody my league now
 

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
Chicago is not my favorite city in the world.

However, google says it's the 3rd largest metro area in the USA with over 9.5 million people. It's not exactly a backwater.

Approach and you will get results. You are 7.5/10, 9/10 for an armenian, rich, in your 20's. You have no excuses. Good luck.
He needs to stop splitting hairs and use his money and the status it gives him to aquire plates to help build his confidence and give him something to fall back on while he practices approaching the women he really wants.

Dave stop being so nice. You act like you're guilty before you even do anything and a lot of these women have strung guys along and used and abused them anyways. He's just going to date them casually.

If i had more money that's what I'd do.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Except that he's paralyzed by fear. He keeps saying it's impossible to talk to a girl.
no it's very difficult to talk to the girl I want (the hot Italian babe in a group of 9 friends)

the avg girl that makes it easy for me to approach her is a piece of cake
 

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
Except that he's paralyzed by fear. He keeps saying it's impossible to talk to a girl.
Yet he can talk to the latina single mom and had no problem with her. Something doesn't add up here. I seriously wonder if hes a troll.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
He needs to stop splitting hairs and use his money and the status it gives him to aquire plates to help build his confidence and give him something to fall back on while he practices approaching the women he really wants.

Dave stop being so nice. You act like you're guilty before you even do anything and a lot of these women have strung guys along and used and abused them anyways. He's just going to date them casually.

If i had more money that's what I'd do.
I dunno man. I feel very guilty going out with these women if I don't want to date them seriously

Just because they do it doesn't make it ok for me. I hold myself up to a high moral standard for how I treat people
 

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
I maximize all the areas you talk about - I dress about as nice as anybody I know, I go out to the best restaurants, vacations, etc... Money is no object to me. I buy whatever I want and still save 4 grand a month

I'm very very grateful. My life is going amazing





I've already done this. I was seeing a very beautiful 34 year old single mom 2 years ago. She was CRAZY about me. It did help my confidence but I'm done with that now. I need somebody my league now
Buy some kratom capsules and take a couple before you talk to the ones you're scared of.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Yet he can talk to the latina single mom and had no problem with her. Something doesn't add up here. I seriously wonder if hes a troll.
the latina woman approached me and was crazy about me instantly

you're comparing that to having to cold approach a non single mom HBB who is out with a huge group of friends who is probably not even in the market to meet anybody?
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Chicago is not my favorite city in the world.

However, google says it's the 3rd largest metro area in the USA with over 9.5 million people. It's not exactly a backwater.

Approach and you will get results. You are 7.5/10, 9/10 for an armenian, rich, in your 20's. You have no excuses. Good luck.
I wish I still lived in Armenia. I would have had a beautiful Armenian wife 4 years ago

but now I'm so addicted to the money and lifestyle, I can't ever move back home
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top