How many women have you approached in the past month?how often do you get nasty rejections?
She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
How many women have you approached in the past month?how often do you get nasty rejections?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
How many women have you approached in the past month?
I meet a lot of tanned white Italian women. They are super sweet. Some of the nicest girls you will ever meet. There is really nothing to be afraid of.Are you drunk? I see tons of hot Latin women around here
Whatever the number is, the difficulty level is very high
Of course it's zero. That's why you get no results.0
I've gone out to bars this month twice and both times were really horrendous. I've seen maybe 2 girls who were my type and both were in gigantic groups where approaching would have been excruciating.
Another aspect of what makes this very difficult for me is I live in a suburb filled with old people and families. It's hard to find cute girls my age outside of maybe gyms and bars. Gyms are very difficult because most girls wear headphones
probably just have to externalize it and realize that's her being a ***** for no reasonEnough to seriously doubt myself at times. But I always pull myself together and push through.
Dave, any man who tells you he is infallible, unaffected and ruthless is full of sh*t.
One time I hit on a girl in a night club who rolled her eyes, turned to her friend and said, "How do I get out of this".
If that wasn't humiliating enough for me, the next day I went to lunch with a friend and that same girl turned out to be our waitress.
I've seen the ass-end of pick up plenty of times, Dave.
All part of the game.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
I live 45 minutes from Chicago in one of the nicest and wealthiest suburbs in the country. I have a house about 10 minutes from my job. Disrupting all that to (hopefully) find a woman just seems incredibly stupid. My life right now, outside of dating is incredibly perfect. If I move to Chicago, I'm looking at 10 hours of travel per week added to a job that's already 50-54 hours a weekOf course it's zero. That's why you get no results.
Move. You say you have a lot of money. Move to a bigger city, get an apartment closer to where the action. Preferably in the MIDDLE of the action.
Near northwestern maybe? A lot of hot babes on campus.I live 45 minutes from Chicago in one of the nicest and wealthiest suburbs in the country. I have a house about 10 minutes from my job. Disrupting all that to (hopefully) find a woman just seems incredibly stupid. My life right now, outside of dating is incredibly perfect. If I move to Chicago, I'm looking at 10 hours of travel per week added to a job that's already 50-54 hours a week
I want a professional lady mid 20s, not 19 or 20 years olds. I can't relate to 19 years old man, I'm almost 30. I get along best with 25-28 year oldsNear northwestern maybe? A lot of hot babes on campus.
What do you mean? We go out to Chicago all the time alreadySo what if you live far from chicago. Get an airbnb for $30-$50 overnight. Splurge on two nights for $80. You said you have a lot of money. What's $80?
The fact that you're doing so well financially should make it way easier for you than most dudes. You can afford clothes, decent restaurants and bars, a decent car. You have that base already covered. You have it way easier then a lot of guys already, you just don't want to do the one thing you need to do. Having money gives you a certain level of confidence. You need just try and stop being so judgmental with these women. Go on dates with a couple single moms if you have to, that way you can use them as platea. Spend time with them so that you can practice and so they you have them as plates. When they pursue you, this will help you feel more confident. Then use this as a crutch in a way so that when you approach the women that are "your type", if they reject you, just focus back on your other plates.I live 45 minutes from Chicago in one of the nicest and wealthiest suburbs in the country. I have a house about 10 minutes from my job. Disrupting all that to (hopefully) find a woman just seems incredibly stupid. My life right now, outside of dating is incredibly perfect. If I move to Chicago, I'm looking at 10 hours of travel per week added to a job that's already 50-54 hours a week
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Except that he's paralyzed by fear. He keeps saying it's impossible to talk to a girl.The fact that you're doing so well financially should make it way easier for you than most dudes. You can afford clothes, decent restaurants and bars, a decent car. You have that base already covered. You have it way easier then a lot of guys already, you just don't want to do the one thing you need to do. Having money gives you a certain level of confidence. You need just try and stop being so judgmental with these women. Go on dates with a couple single moms if you have to, that way you can use them as platea. Spend time with them so that you can practice and so they you have them as plates. When they pursue you, this will help you feel more confident. Then use this as a crutch in a way so that when you approach the women that are "your type", if they reject you, just focus back on your other plates.
You have to kind of use women sometimes. Just don't lead them on to hard.you have to do it this way.
I maximize all the areas you talk about - I dress about as nice as anybody I know, I go out to the best restaurants, vacations, etc... Money is no object to me. I buy whatever I want and still save 4 grand a monthThe fact that you're doing so well financially should make it way easier for you than most dudes. You can afford clothes, decent restaurants and bars, a decent car. You have that base already covered. You have it way easier then a lot of guys already, you just don't want to do the one thing you need to do. Having money gives you a certain level of confidence.
You need just try and stop being so judgmental with these women. Go on dates with a couple single moms if you have to, that way you can use them as platea. Spend time with them so that you can practice and so they you have them as plates. When they pursue you, this will help you feel more confident. Then use this as a crutch in a way so that when you approach the women that are "your type", if they reject you, just focus back on your other plates.
You have to kind of use women sometimes. Just don't lead them on to hard.you have to do it this way.
He needs to stop splitting hairs and use his money and the status it gives him to aquire plates to help build his confidence and give him something to fall back on while he practices approaching the women he really wants.Chicago is not my favorite city in the world.
However, google says it's the 3rd largest metro area in the USA with over 9.5 million people. It's not exactly a backwater.
Approach and you will get results. You are 7.5/10, 9/10 for an armenian, rich, in your 20's. You have no excuses. Good luck.
no it's very difficult to talk to the girl I want (the hot Italian babe in a group of 9 friends)Except that he's paralyzed by fear. He keeps saying it's impossible to talk to a girl.
Yet he can talk to the latina single mom and had no problem with her. Something doesn't add up here. I seriously wonder if hes a troll.Except that he's paralyzed by fear. He keeps saying it's impossible to talk to a girl.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I dunno man. I feel very guilty going out with these women if I don't want to date them seriouslyHe needs to stop splitting hairs and use his money and the status it gives him to aquire plates to help build his confidence and give him something to fall back on while he practices approaching the women he really wants.
Dave stop being so nice. You act like you're guilty before you even do anything and a lot of these women have strung guys along and used and abused them anyways. He's just going to date them casually.
If i had more money that's what I'd do.
Buy some kratom capsules and take a couple before you talk to the ones you're scared of.I maximize all the areas you talk about - I dress about as nice as anybody I know, I go out to the best restaurants, vacations, etc... Money is no object to me. I buy whatever I want and still save 4 grand a month
I'm very very grateful. My life is going amazing
I've already done this. I was seeing a very beautiful 34 year old single mom 2 years ago. She was CRAZY about me. It did help my confidence but I'm done with that now. I need somebody my league now
the latina woman approached me and was crazy about me instantlyYet he can talk to the latina single mom and had no problem with her. Something doesn't add up here. I seriously wonder if hes a troll.
I wish I still lived in Armenia. I would have had a beautiful Armenian wife 4 years agoChicago is not my favorite city in the world.
However, google says it's the 3rd largest metro area in the USA with over 9.5 million people. It's not exactly a backwater.
Approach and you will get results. You are 7.5/10, 9/10 for an armenian, rich, in your 20's. You have no excuses. Good luck.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.