Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do so many people say dating is easier for men at 28-40?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
dude, stop using your example as proof of anything. You're top 0.1% of men in every category imaginable

HEY GUISE IT'S A GREAT IDEA TO PLAY THE LOTTERY BECAUSE YOU'LL DEFINITELY WIN - this is basically what you're saying. F*cking idiot
@guru1000. Lucky you. You have a fan and admirer.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
@bigdave17, it's not your perseved money, your looks, your status or anything like that which is holding you back. It's your mind and the way you are thinking that is. If you find a lady who you are interested in and you are receiving some IOI, head over to her and ask for her number and if you'd like to hang some time. Yes, you may get shot down, but over time, the law of numbers will work for you and you'll build your self confidence. Is it easy? Well, not the first few times, but it gets easier as you do it more. If you expect a lady to come over to you and say hey @bigdave17, I coudn't control myself over you. You're just so dreamy... That's not going to happen. You need to make the move. If you spent as much time on SS as you do introducing you to the ladies, you'd be bedding the one's you find fvckable left and right. You are in your prime fvcking years. Get to it.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
@bigdave17, it's not your perseved money, your looks, your status or anything like that which is holding you back. It's your mind and the way you are thinking that is. If you find a lady who you are interested in and you are receiving some IOI, head over to her and ask for her number and if you'd like to hang some time. Yes, you may get shot down, but over time, the law of numbers will work for you and you'll build your self confidence. Is it easy? Well, not the first few times, but it gets easier as you do it more. If you expect a lady to come over to you and say hey @bigdave17, I coudn't control myself over you. You're just so dreamy... That's not going to happen. You need to make the move. If you spent as much time on SS as you do introducing you to the ladies, you'd be bedding the one's you find fvckable left and right. You are in your prime fvcking years. Get to it.

I don't get any indicators of interest from anybody decent - that's the whole f*cking point. Decent is a 6/10 face with a nice body. The women who approach me or make it obvious they like me are single moms, fat girls or women over 30-35

The point is in college, I was constantly around women in natural and easy opportunities. Having easy opportunities is a 1000x times more important than how good looking you are or how big your bank account is. Women are bizarre, emotional creatures - they don't work on the same wavelengths we do. We men look at dating on a rational level - a good looking, all around quality woman has a billion options. Meanwhile most women would MUCH MUCH rather date a 5/10 through their social circle or a 7/10 who they met randomly at a store.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I don't get any indicators of interest from anybody decent - that's the whole f*cking point. Decent is a 6/10 face with a nice body. The women who approach me or make it obvious they like me are single moms, fat girls or women over 30-35

The point is in college, I was constantly around women in natural and easy opportunities. Having easy opportunities is a 1000x times more important than how good looking you are or how big your bank account is. Women are bizarre, emotional creatures - they don't work on the same wavelengths we do. We men look at dating on a rational level - a good looking, all around quality woman has a billion options. Meanwhile most women would MUCH MUCH rather date a 5/10 through their social circle or a 7/10 who they met randomly at a store.
Why u meet no women through friends if u have hundreds of them?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Why u meet no women through friends if u have hundreds of them?
I've had hundreds of friends over the years. I've met a lot of women through them in the past but I struggled with very severe anxiety and confidence issues in the past so I destroyed all those opportunities.

nowadays, I don't meet nobody through them anymore. You have to remember a lot of my friends are older now and getting settled down

I'm the best looking, most wealthy and confident I've ever been but it doesn't seem to matter, I don't get any natural opportunities anymore.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I've had hundreds of friends over the years. I've met a lot of women through them in the past but I struggled with very severe anxiety and confidence issues in the past so I destroyed all those opportunities.

nowadays, I don't meet nobody through them anymore. You have to remember a lot of my friends are older now and getting settled down

I'm the best looking, most wealthy and confident I've ever been but it doesn't seem to matter, I don't get any natural opportunities anymore.
Lol buddyyy hit dance club, gym, go clubbing, u will meet new friends. I had most friends made in work

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Dude... Hit up ladies in the gym. Join Meetup so you can meet ladies through hiking, activities, business groups, etc. You are your own enemy. Ladies make their own money, so unless you are going after hoodrats or single moms, your money is inconsequential initially.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Dude... Hit up ladies in the gym. Join Meetup so you can meet ladies through hiking, activities, business groups, etc. You are your own enemy. Ladies make their own money, so unless you are going after hoodrats or single moms, your money is inconsequential initially.
Gym approaches are very very hard - the headphones are almost an impenetrable wall

meetup is f*cking garbage, especially for me cause i live in suburbs - it's mostly older folks there

The places where I see women my age are bars, gyms and malls. That's really about it. 3 places where approaching is very hard. Oh and online dating - where you have to be a 9.5/10 male to get a 5.5/10 female.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Gym approaches are very very hard - the headphones are almost an impenetrable wall

meetup is f*cking garbage, especially for me cause i live in suburbs - it's mostly older folks there

The places where I see women my age are bars, gyms and malls. That's really about it. 3 places where approaching is very hard. Oh and online dating - where you have to be a 9.5/10 male to get a 5.5/10 female.
They have these things called cars nowadays. You drive to the city and go to the good meetups. If not, then you can just stay home and complain on SS. This must be a millennial thing. As for the ladies in the gym, you approach at the juice bar or where they are hanging out and not running/spinning/working out. You're a smart dude. Think outside the box and stop looking for excuses.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at 24, I was making 150-160k, had my own house and drove a $70,000 luxury car. Most of my friends were making like 30K and living at home with their parents

Didn't matter, I always had the least amount of dating success in the group. I was always one of the top 3 or 4 best looking out of the 30 or 40 men in our social circle also
I'm liking your posts because I find your complaints and posts to be entertaining. You should be a stand-up comedian or take that up as a hobby. At least you'll be in a position of authority if you do that because you have an audience and people, including women, are listening to you (ever see the movie "The Big Sick", a true story of how a stand-up comedian met his love and married her from one if his gigs?)

The key you have to understand is women like authority. You have to be in a position of power. Have your own business seminar, or set something up where you are the go-to guy or on-point and women will get turned on and then you can pick and choose. There was a guy that had e-books about that, think his name was John Alanis, and his style of pick-up is that women HAVE to approach you.

Now it sounds like you have the success but just have the wealth but not the authority. However, wealth doesn't necessarily mean authority all the time. Police officers have allot of power, but they are not necessarily all wealthy or rich. So what you have to do is position yourself into somehow projecting power and dominance and you'll have women eating out of your hand, and then select the type that you want.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meanwhile most women would MUCH MUCH rather date a 5/10 through their social circle or a 7/10 who they met randomly at a store.
What happened to your old story, about how women only want the top .001% of men?
Now you seem to be saying the exact opposite. There ought to be some room for you in there somewhere.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
What happened to your old story, about how women only want the top .001% of men?
Now you seem to be saying the exact opposite. There ought to be some room for you in there somewhere.
I've always said the same thing

Random/cold approaching AND online dating is basically impossible unless you're top 0.01% of men. Women have ridiculous standards unless you meet them through friends or something where you have a natural buffer and reason for them to trust you

Women don't work on logic and rationale like we do.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 38 i can tell you I never had that many opportunities when i was younger and single.

Im not bad looking but for sure far from top 5%
Im i n a small town for work with maybe 30k ppl
And I just tried tinder for the 1st time and i swiped right maybe 7-9 profile and i got 4 match out of those.

So imo the women you are interested are not the type of women that are interested in your style or assets.
You need to make some change and find something that work.
From the picture ive seen its probably not because you are bad looking.

Go see a stylist go get some new clothes dont be so desperatr.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@bigdave17 if there were 1 thing you could change about yourself to make you more successful with women, what would it be?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Random/cold approaching AND online dating is basically impossible unless you're top 0.01% of men.
You JUST said they would rather date a random 7/10 guy that they met at a store. Which is it?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You JUST said they would rather date a random 7/10 guy that they met at a store. Which is it?
I said they would rather date a 5/10 they met through social circle than a 7/10 who approached them at a store. Women are very bizarre, fickle, emotional creatures

their lack of decisions based on rational and logic drives me f*cking insane cause I'm super rational

Look at what I want in a woman - it's 100% based on logic (somebody with a cute face, nice body and morals/character most similar to myself)

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
@bigdave17 if there were 1 thing you could change about yourself to make you more successful with women, what would it be?

I wish I was better looking to be a true chad instead of just a measly 6.5 or 7 - the problem is I'm not sure how that would really be possible unless I changed my ethnicity. I really don't think it's possible for an Armenian man to be much better looking than me. I've seen hundreds and hundreds of Armenian men and none of them are as good looking as I am.

all my flaws on the face is just my natural ethnic features so I really couldn't be better looking unless I wished to be born white, which means my parents and family is all wiped away and I start from srcratch.

so I really don't know. Maybe wish I was born 6'4?