Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do so many people say dating is easier for men at 28-40?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
People say it's easier for men to date between 28 and 40 because a men reaches his beauty peak at 35. At this age a men has acquiered a good amount of knowledge and is supposed to be well settled with his career.
Im 30 and best looking I've ever been

I'm rich now but i was very very successful at 23

Doesn't matter. I don't get any natural dating opportunities

Crown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 30 and best looking I've ever been

I'm rich now but i was very very successful at 23

Doesn't matter. I don't get any natural dating opportunities
Post a picture and let us judge your beauty.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting with women who aren't toothless old meth addicts requires having celebrity level social proof

anon56

Don Juan
Reaction score
no one said dating gets easier, its just easier to get younger women attached, but they will be too immature to be considered something serious so its just free sex.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
> Why do so many people say dating is easier for men at 28-40?

Because it's easier to date women aged 28-40 ...

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they have their **** together by then usually. When guys find themselves in that age range they should hopefully be able to display independence, success (personal, social, career, etc), great conversation (because they have lived and seen some things)......younger guys will not be able to because they are still largely immature when it comes to life and have been given well meaning, but bad advice, from an application standpoint.

Highschool & College is a good opportunity if you are at the top of ladder - if you are an average guy in every way it will probably be largely uneventful. You might get a date here and there but the majority of girls you'll really like will be with older guys --- why? see the above.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because it's true. I'm turning 30 in July and I am just starting to notice a ton more IOIs from women during my day to day then I've ever gotten before. I do feel the power shifting and it feels great.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to be able to go back to college when I had beautiful, classy and smart girls in every class surrounding me. I was such a f*cking idiot and didn't realize the opportunities and ruined it due to my extreme anxiety and non existent self esteem. I wish I could go around the country and tell this story to young boys everywhere. Dating will NOT get any easier as you get older. You need to figure things out in high school and
To anyone who's reading this that isn't Dave and wants a real answer lol: This is the reason. Because with age comes experience. And with experience comes confidence and ease.

When you were young, you were naive. You did not know of how to deal with women. When you are older you will know and you will have higher SMV. But you cannot go back in time with your SMV and new DJ personality and woo the women of your past. That's what it gets easier as you get older. The pickings may not be as good as when you were young, but if your SMV is high enough... You could make it so the pickings are even better.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To anyone who's reading this that isn't Dave and wants a real answer lol: This is the reason. Because with age comes experience. And with experience comes confidence and ease.

When you were young, you were naive. You did not know of how to deal with women. When you are older you will know and you will have higher SMV. But you cannot go back in time with your SMV and new DJ personality and woo the women of your past. That's what it gets easier as you get older. The pickings may not be as good as when you were young, but if your SMV is high enough... You could make it so the pickings are even better.
Old women will try to keep you in your old position with them?

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Old women will try to keep you in your old position with them?
Old women will shame you, yes, because they know you could successfully go after younger women. Why would you waste your time with an older woman when you get a more attractive, younger one? They know because it is what they were doing when they were much younger - going after older guys. It hurts them because it lets them know they are over the hill......not that you should worry about. Did they worry about you when they rejected you for the older guy with money??

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 29 and I can agree somewhat. The biggest thing is that you know more about yourself than you did before (strengths/weaknesses) and that gives you more confidence

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only because you get more confident and experienced, otherwise it won't be easier.
And that's Dave's problem, because he's too picky looking for his perfect body type ethnic soulmate unicorn to date the women in his circles who are actually in his league and dating pool. Thus he is not building experience.

Successful people don't wait for opportunities to appear, they create opportunities.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mid 40s here. I date the highest tier girls in their early to mid 20s. So I do believe this 28-40 yo peak for men is nonsense.

Peak for men is after 40 IF you take great care of your money and physicality throughout your life.

I’ll make the new narrative.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Mid 40s here. I date the highest tier girls in their early to mid 20s. So I do believe this 28-40 yo peak for men is nonsense.

Peak for men is after 40 IF you take great care of your money and physicality throughout your life.

I’ll make the new narrative.

dude, stop using your example as proof of anything. You're top 0.1% of men in every category imaginable

HEY GUISE IT'S A GREAT IDEA TO PLAY THE LOTTERY BECAUSE YOU'LL DEFINITELY WIN - this is basically what you're saying. F*cking idiot

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I thought I was a stud at 18. Hhhahahahhahhhhhahahah. Girls love older men who are established and we’ll put together. In my opinion, the best age is from 21-26. You are put together while still having that party vibe (I’m 23 and life is EPIC). Being shredded and having financial freedom is literal winning

at 24, I was making 150-160k, had my own house and drove a $70,000 luxury car. Most of my friends were making like 30K and living at home with their parents

Didn't matter, I always had the least amount of dating success in the group. I was always one of the top 3 or 4 best looking out of the 30 or 40 men in our social circle also

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
And that's Dave's problem, because he's too picky looking for his perfect body type ethnic soulmate unicorn to date the women in his circles who are actually in his league and dating pool. Thus he is not building experience.

Successful people don't wait for opportunities to appear, they create opportunities.
I posted pictures of women I pursued online on dating sites - they were all rated as 6s. Not one of them wanted to go out with me

I've posted multiple pics of myself - almost everybody here has agreed I'm around a 6 to 7/10. Guru1000 claims I'm really more in the 7.5 range

I want about a 6-7 girl with nice body who doesn't have kids. Saying this is out of my league is absolutely absurd. As far as your ethnic comment goes - I really mostly just like dark features. There are tons of white girls with Italian or Greek background who have a nice olive complexion and beautiful black hair. That turns me on like crazy

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score

- me at 30 now is miles and miles and miles and miles and miles better than me at 21 in every way imaginable - I went from decent looking to the best looking, most fit and most in shape I've ever been in

- I went from a broke college student to a phenomenal situation financially

- I'm most confident I've ever been in

Guess what? None of that sh*t matters because I don't meet any women naturally in my daily routine. I get women approaching me but they're always garbage. Relying on things like cold approaching and online dating is like relying on winning the lottery. The odds are massively stacked against you.

Yea you might be more accomplished or more experienced at 30 than 20 but your natural opportunities get absolutely destroyed by about 90% - assuming you don't work a job where you're constantly meeting women. Having natural and easy opportunities is way more important than being good looking or successful or any of that nonsense. There are plenty of chubby and mediocre college frat boys who can get 5 gorgeous girlfriends before I can get even a date with 1.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
For you dude, for you.

Reality is not objective. It is highly dependent on the observer.

you go to the gym, every girl is wearing headphones, how do you overcome this giant obstacle?

you go to bars, every girl is with 19 friends, how do you overcome this giant obstacle?

the only halfway normal way of meeting women through friends and when they approach you but I don't meet anybody decent through friends and although I get approached quite often, it's always complete garbage (chubby chicks, single moms, women over 30, etc...). In college, you're constantly surrounded by quality women in very easy to approach situations.