corrector
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Oct 12, 2009
- Messages
- 10,391
- Reaction score
- 4,058
Try a matchmaking service then. You have plenty of options.I'm already done with school
I'm also in a different place in life. I need a 24 to 30 year old now
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Try a matchmaking service then. You have plenty of options.I'm already done with school
I'm also in a different place in life. I need a 24 to 30 year old now
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Im 30 and best looking I've ever beenPeople say it's easier for men to date between 28 and 40 because a men reaches his beauty peak at 35. At this age a men has acquiered a good amount of knowledge and is supposed to be well settled with his career.
Post a picture and let us judge your beauty.Im 30 and best looking I've ever been
I'm rich now but i was very very successful at 23
Doesn't matter. I don't get any natural dating opportunities
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
To anyone who's reading this that isn't Dave and wants a real answer lol: This is the reason. Because with age comes experience. And with experience comes confidence and ease.to be able to go back to college when I had beautiful, classy and smart girls in every class surrounding me. I was such a f*cking idiot and didn't realize the opportunities and ruined it due to my extreme anxiety and non existent self esteem. I wish I could go around the country and tell this story to young boys everywhere. Dating will NOT get any easier as you get older. You need to figure things out in high school and
Old women will try to keep you in your old position with them?To anyone who's reading this that isn't Dave and wants a real answer lol: This is the reason. Because with age comes experience. And with experience comes confidence and ease.
When you were young, you were naive. You did not know of how to deal with women. When you are older you will know and you will have higher SMV. But you cannot go back in time with your SMV and new DJ personality and woo the women of your past. That's what it gets easier as you get older. The pickings may not be as good as when you were young, but if your SMV is high enough... You could make it so the pickings are even better.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Old women will shame you, yes, because they know you could successfully go after younger women. Why would you waste your time with an older woman when you get a more attractive, younger one? They know because it is what they were doing when they were much younger - going after older guys. It hurts them because it lets them know they are over the hill......not that you should worry about. Did they worry about you when they rejected you for the older guy with money??Old women will try to keep you in your old position with them?
And that's Dave's problem, because he's too picky looking for his perfect body type ethnic soulmate unicorn to date the women in his circles who are actually in his league and dating pool. Thus he is not building experience.Only because you get more confident and experienced, otherwise it won't be easier.
Mid 40s here. I date the highest tier girls in their early to mid 20s. So I do believe this 28-40 yo peak for men is nonsense.
Peak for men is after 40 IF you take great care of your money and physicality throughout your life.
I’ll make the new narrative.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I thought I was a stud at 18. Hhhahahahhahhhhhahahah. Girls love older men who are established and we’ll put together. In my opinion, the best age is from 21-26. You are put together while still having that party vibe (I’m 23 and life is EPIC). Being shredded and having financial freedom is literal winning
I posted pictures of women I pursued online on dating sites - they were all rated as 6s. Not one of them wanted to go out with meAnd that's Dave's problem, because he's too picky looking for his perfect body type ethnic soulmate unicorn to date the women in his circles who are actually in his league and dating pool. Thus he is not building experience.
Successful people don't wait for opportunities to appear, they create opportunities.
For you dude, for you.Things like cold approaching and online dating are supremely difficult
To anyone who's reading this that isn't Dave and wants a real answer lol: This is the reason. Because with age comes experience. And with experience comes confidence and ease.
When you were young, you were naive. You did not know of how to deal with women. When you are older you will know and you will have higher SMV. But you cannot go back in time with your SMV and new DJ personality and woo the women of your past. That's what it gets easier as you get older. The pickings may not be as good as when you were young, but if your SMV is high enough... You could make it so the pickings are even better.
For you dude, for you.
Reality is not objective. It is highly dependent on the observer.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.