Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do so many people say dating is easier for men at 28-40?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
the easiest time for dating as a man is 17-21...when you go to high school and college and are surrounded with easy opportunities to meet girls with minimal to no obstacles.

So many people want to say that dating is easy for men once you become successful and established but that's a bunch of bullsh*t. Looks, money, etc... none of that sh*t is anywhere near as important as having easy and natural dating opportunities when you're younger. There are plenty of average looking, chubby and completely broke college boys out there who could find 5 beautiful quality girlfriends before I could even get a date. I don't meet women in any aspect of my daily routine and things like online dating and cold approaching come with a spectacular difficulty curve, no matter how good of a catch I make myself.

Anybody here who is high school or college, please don't waste your great opportunities. I would cut my arm off to be able to go back to college when I had beautiful, classy and smart girls in every class surrounding me. I was such a f*cking idiot and didn't realize the opportunities and ruined it due to my extreme anxiety and non existent self esteem. I wish I could go around the country and tell this story to young boys everywhere. Dating will NOT get any easier as you get older. You need to figure things out in high school and college

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
it is easier, i have been many times rejected for looking too young or having no assets

if u have these when you are young then there may be no difference

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
it is easier, i have been many times rejected for looking too young or having no assets
When i was 24, I already looked about 28-29, was making 150K a year, had already bought my house and my Lexus... Didn't matter, I got zero easy dating opportunities.

in College, I had tons and tons of hot women around me that were easy targets. I would do anything to be able to go back to that, even though I was a poor college student and would have to give up my fantastic lifestyle.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
When i was 24, I already looked about 28-29, was making 150K a year, had already bought my house and my Lexus... Didn't matter, I got zero easy dating opportunities.

in College, I had tons and tons of hot women around me that were easy targets. I would do anything to be able to go back to that, even though I was a poor college student and would have to give up my fantastic lifestyle.
aw thats nice

not sure how u could not get any success with all these assets

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
aw thats nice

not sure how u could not get any success with all these assets
did you read what I told you in the OP?

money, assets, looks, etc... none of that means anything (unless you're a turbo super chad - the average 7/10 guy is invisible) if you're not getting easy and natural dating opportunities. Things like cold approaching and online dating are supremely difficult

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
did you read what I told you in the OP?

money, assets, looks, etc... none of that means anything (unless you're a turbo super chad - the average 7/10 guy is invisible) if you're not getting easy and natural dating opportunities. Things like cold approaching and online dating are supremely difficult
of course OLD is not working

find friends and u will meet girlz

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigDave is still around here telling us about his rich lifestyle and how he still can get no girls? Some things never change eh

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

if u have these when you are young then there may be no difference
That's been some of my experience too...I have always looked younger than I am, even now. It has its interesting moments and drawbacks.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
That's been some of my experience too...I have always looked younger than I am, even now. It has its interesting moments and drawbacks.
At 19 or 20, I looked about 27 28. Still didn't help me at all

But i really haven't changed at all in terms of aging. I'm 30 now and people guess me to be 30

I'll look the same at 40 to 45. My dad barely aged from 25 to 45. Dem Armenian genetics. He is 60 now and looks 45ish

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And you will be most likely still be whining about not finding your soul mate because there is not a woman in the world that deserves your greatness. Yawn.....

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's because you are a loser. You don't outgrow that.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
its not that bad because if we dont go bald we will date young gals when we are 40
Ethnic men have the best aging

Brb look 30 at 23
Brb look 30 at 45

My 55 year old uncle could pass for 40

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
And you will be most likely still be whining about not finding your soul mate because there is not a woman in the world that deserves your greatness. Yawn.....
Dude i just want a good quality ethnic babe with dat ass

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So when we continually complain about a situation or position it rewires our brain to accept more of the same. After you complain about a position the 1st or second time STOP.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So go back to college/University? Visit a campus?

Crown

Don Juan
Reaction score
People say it's easier for men to date between 28 and 40 because a men reaches his beauty peak at 35. At this age a men has acquiered a good amount of knowledge and is supposed to be well settled with his career.