"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

why do people ask a question when they are not even interested in the answer?

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
I hate being interrupted. both when I am doing something or saying something. I have a relative who happens to be a girl, maybe guys do this too, I dont know. but this girl asks me a question, and she is not even interested in the answer. she asks the question, and when I start answering, she interrupts and says something else. usually when she finishes, I will continue my answer, I will say "but to answer your question,..."
but as an experiment, last time she interrupted me, I listened to her bullsht and then did not continue my answer. I wanted to see if she will say "so you were saying?" but no, she didn't. wasn't even interested in my answer. she just asked me the question for the sake of asking the question? I don't get it. why do people do this? it pisses me off so bad.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,872
Reaction score
19,102
It's rude but people in general are infinitely more interested in what they have to say than in what you have to say.

I use this to my advantage when interacting with people in general. I am genuinely curious about others and when I ask them a question it's because I am genuinely interested in hearing what they have to say about it.

There aren't many people out there like that and it's a major thing that most women tend to mention early on when we are dating...how they don't usually feel like a guy is actually interested in what they say. Needless to say it's a pretty good quality to have and one that can be learned.
 

RazorRambo24

Banned
Joined
Dec 30, 2022
Messages
1,180
Reaction score
1,358
Age
34
Its called ADHD, before you answer, they interrupt you because their attention spans are short. They're asking you because they'r ebasically thinking out -loud, rather than really asking you to illicit an answer.. so by the time they ask something, another thought comes and they say whatever else they are thinking..

It's not a bad thing .. I know someone whos just like that.. its funny to watch her interrupt people right as they are speaking after intiating the convo.

Don't take it so personal lol
 
Top