"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Why do I feel sooo good?

FunkyMillion

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Age
44
I don't know guys but for some unknown reason... I feel very good.

here is the story..... about a year and a half ago I decided to make a change in my life. First I lost about 50-60 pounds, then I decided to clear my mind and clear any one-itis in my head so I asked these two girls out (that happens to be friends) because I liked them for about a year but never had some balls to say something; and both of them rejected me.

But now I'm trimmed, I got buffed up and everyone I know notices it. I converted all those anger into a motivation to get into the gym and pump some iron.

For some reason I just feel good because I change a lot and girls who rejected me didn't change, they either got fat or got ugly in my book. Now I feel confident about myself and it seems like my environment around me is more at ease than before.

Next step.... learning how to approach because rejection is pretty much nothing to me, I just don't care about it anymore.

it's all about baby steps....

-Funk
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I think you answered your own question
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
That's excellent!

Keep improving yourself! I love the positivity!
 

Eggchen

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
1
Location
Sydney, Australia
Short term pain... long term pleasure! :D
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
That always feels good...when you meet back up with those girls who rejected you and they got all fat and ugly and have like, 2 kids at home and a deadbeat ex-husband who doesn't pay his child-support on time. And you're just STARTING to hit the prime of your life. :)

Anyway...don't get too immersed in that...keep focusing on yourself.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2002
Messages
280
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
yeah don't gloat. Just keep on trying to improve yourself and try to help others...even those that tried to knock you down before, coz at the end of the day you don't want to make the mistake that they made towards you.
 
Top