"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Why do I feel so....

Pimpology101

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
I dated this girl for a few months and she was crazy about me. Ever since we dated shes never denied me. She gave me head when I wanted etc. Everything was good, but all of the sudden she says its weird to do stuff. She wants to slow down. I said thats fine but she just stopped, and denied me twice when i wanted a bj on 2 different occations. I broke up with her cause I wasnt happy anymore with the attitude she was giving me. Now shes upset (crying) and told me to stop hurting her.... was this the right move djs??? If so, how long should I give her before i try to hit it up again?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Sounds a bit crazy, maybe she was so desperate to get with you she tried everything, becomming an Female version of an AFC and then realised that you just want her cos what she does to you. Life is not about ur **** bro, learn to deal with it. If you care for her, let her go at her pace, if your just after the booty, it looks like she doenst want to perform anymore. So stop screwin her up and dump if you dont care, as it will be better for both of you.

In infamous jokes words "my head is up here".
 

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Sounds like she liked you ALOT. In fact, she liked you so much that she did things for you that she didn't like doing. As time went by, she began wondering if you liked her for her or her for her mouth. She tested you, and you dumped her... she is bitter about it too and she is hurt because you used her for her mouth.

I have no problem with using them for their mouth, it's all good :)
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Because you just realised she was worth more to you then sucking your ****ing ****.
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
Well you didnt do anything wrong man.

Unless you mislead her in anyway you dont have feel guilty about anything. basically sucks for her.(no pun intended roflmao)

she shouldnt have sucked ur **** if she wasnt into sucking ****
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top