Why do I feel so....

Pimpology101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated this girl for a few months and she was crazy about me. Ever since we dated shes never denied me. She gave me head when I wanted etc. Everything was good, but all of the sudden she says its weird to do stuff. She wants to slow down. I said thats fine but she just stopped, and denied me twice when i wanted a bj on 2 different occations. I broke up with her cause I wasnt happy anymore with the attitude she was giving me. Now shes upset (crying) and told me to stop hurting her.... was this the right move djs??? If so, how long should I give her before i try to hit it up again?

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds a bit crazy, maybe she was so desperate to get with you she tried everything, becomming an Female version of an AFC and then realised that you just want her cos what she does to you. Life is not about ur **** bro, learn to deal with it. If you care for her, let her go at her pace, if your just after the booty, it looks like she doenst want to perform anymore. So stop screwin her up and dump if you dont care, as it will be better for both of you.

In infamous jokes words "my head is up here".

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she liked you ALOT. In fact, she liked you so much that she did things for you that she didn't like doing. As time went by, she began wondering if you liked her for her or her for her mouth. She tested you, and you dumped her... she is bitter about it too and she is hurt because you used her for her mouth.

I have no problem with using them for their mouth, it's all good :)

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because you just realised she was worth more to you then sucking your ****ing ****.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you didnt do anything wrong man.

Unless you mislead her in anyway you dont have feel guilty about anything. basically sucks for her.(no pun intended roflmao)

she shouldnt have sucked ur **** if she wasnt into sucking ****