Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do I care that my fwb is sleeping w other dudes?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I spin plates and if anyone of them sleep with another man, I'd drop her like a ton of rocks.
Isn't it a correct assumption that women that you dating are dating other men and sleeping with other man? In other words, I met a girl today, we had a date, I can guarantee she is having dates with other dudes, I had another date with her, we fcked, I can guarantee you she is fcking with other men as well. They'lll never tell you that, but I assume it to be the truth.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Isn't it a correct assumption that women that you dating are dating other men and sleeping with other man? In other words, I met a girl today, we had a date, I can guarantee she is having dates with other dudes, I had another date with her, we fcked, I can guarantee you she is fcking with other men as well. They'lll never tell you that, but I assume it to be the truth.
It depends, either its the reality you produce or you follow the reality that's written for society/men to follow.

You have a choice.

What you should be asking is how to produce a reality where women or even men will automatically adhere to and mold themselves accordingly to meet those standards.

I've talked abt frame, even gave everyone a breakdown on it.

I've talked abt leadership, on taking responsibility and also empowering people.

I've talked abt increasing a man's sphere of influence.

I've repeatedly touched on these since I 1st joined in because that's the only way a man can sustainably achieve greatness, and through it or because of it he is admired by many women/men - creating a reality or worldview that's shared by those you're influenced.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is cuckholdry in its simplistic manipulated form. Unhealthy af IMO to becoming a solid man. She basically nursed you right into it. But hey if your into that. To each is own.
But to use that as an example to what this guy is going through is to me. Useless
Was kind of thinking the same.

But i dont judge

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends, either its the reality you produce or you follow the reality that's written for society/men to follow.

You have a choice.

What you should be asking is how to produce a reality where women or even men will automatically adhere to and mold themselves accordingly to meet those standards.

I've talked abt frame, even gave everyone a breakdown on it.

I've talked abt leadership, on taking responsibility and also empowering people.

I've talked abt increasing a man's sphere of influence.

I've repeatedly touched on these since I 1st joined in because that's the only way a man can sustainably achieve greatness, and through it or because of it he is admired by many women/men - creating a reality or worldview that's shared by those you're influenced.
If you are a high value man she will stop doing things with other men by herself.

Or for example she will delete her tinder/dating app

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

All the same, such a woman can also benefit from the same. If she is worthy and very sexually satisfying to me, I am less likely to pursue multiple women with much vigor myself.

At any rate, great point, @lamath. Many guys need to soak that in.
+1

So its not double standard.

Self respect is key, a fwb that **** many.men at same time, is not a FWB its public cumbucket.