“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Why do I care that my fwb is sleeping w other dudes?

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
I spin plates and if anyone of them sleep with another man, I'd drop her like a ton of rocks.
Isn't it a correct assumption that women that you dating are dating other men and sleeping with other man? In other words, I met a girl today, we had a date, I can guarantee she is having dates with other dudes, I had another date with her, we fcked, I can guarantee you she is fcking with other men as well. They'lll never tell you that, but I assume it to be the truth.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Isn't it a correct assumption that women that you dating are dating other men and sleeping with other man? In other words, I met a girl today, we had a date, I can guarantee she is having dates with other dudes, I had another date with her, we fcked, I can guarantee you she is fcking with other men as well. They'lll never tell you that, but I assume it to be the truth.
It depends, either its the reality you produce or you follow the reality that's written for society/men to follow.

You have a choice.

What you should be asking is how to produce a reality where women or even men will automatically adhere to and mold themselves accordingly to meet those standards.

I've talked abt frame, even gave everyone a breakdown on it.

I've talked abt leadership, on taking responsibility and also empowering people.

I've talked abt increasing a man's sphere of influence.

I've repeatedly touched on these since I 1st joined in because that's the only way a man can sustainably achieve greatness, and through it or because of it he is admired by many women/men - creating a reality or worldview that's shared by those you're influenced.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
This is cuckholdry in its simplistic manipulated form. Unhealthy af IMO to becoming a solid man. She basically nursed you right into it. But hey if your into that. To each is own.
But to use that as an example to what this guy is going through is to me. Useless
Was kind of thinking the same.

But i dont judge
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
It depends, either its the reality you produce or you follow the reality that's written for society/men to follow.

You have a choice.

What you should be asking is how to produce a reality where women or even men will automatically adhere to and mold themselves accordingly to meet those standards.

I've talked abt frame, even gave everyone a breakdown on it.

I've talked abt leadership, on taking responsibility and also empowering people.

I've talked abt increasing a man's sphere of influence.

I've repeatedly touched on these since I 1st joined in because that's the only way a man can sustainably achieve greatness, and through it or because of it he is admired by many women/men - creating a reality or worldview that's shared by those you're influenced.
If you are a high value man she will stop doing things with other men by herself.

Or for example she will delete her tinder/dating app
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
.

All the same, such a woman can also benefit from the same. If she is worthy and very sexually satisfying to me, I am less likely to pursue multiple women with much vigor myself.

At any rate, great point, @lamath. Many guys need to soak that in.
+1

So its not double standard.

Self respect is key, a fwb that **** many.men at same time, is not a FWB its public cumbucket.
 
Top