"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Why do I care that my fwb is sleeping w other dudes?

Joined
Jul 1, 2019
Messages
129
Reaction score
113
Age
46
Ok... so I am seeing about 3 women right now. I say about because sometimes I have a one night stand or a random tinder date. I went on a weekend trip w one of them. She got a little drunk and told me about guys she was seeing. The week prior she had found one of the other girls hair in my bed and loosely complained. Anyway she told me a little bit about them. Nothing x rated but we both know we are sleeping w other people... but something about her saying it kind of hit me hard. I have a vasectomy so no issues about pregnancy here.

Of the 3 I am seeing... she is the oldest, only one w kids, basically on paper at least she has the LEAST going for her. The other 2 are both early to mid twenties one of which clears 150k a year. The sex with this one isn't even the best... only thing I can finger is that she is closest to my type than the other two.... damn latinas always get me!!!

Anyway... my question... why do I care? It's like I knew we were both sleeping around but once she admits it... it suddenly made me feel like I should have tried to be monogamous w her or cut it off earlier. Dont worry my brain knows hardcore she is bad news... single mom, hot mess, but does have a good job and is a decent human otherwise.

My other question... is it just my ego that got hurt? some type of weird rejection I need to be the winner bull****....

Anyway... not gonna date her or get serious. Pretty much called things off since it's been 5 months. Just wondering psychological what happened. Tough skin so hit me hard w opinions or slaps of logic in my face.

Thanks as always men.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
Perfectly normal

You are male. Males fight for sole breeding rights

Modernism has tried to beat this out of you

A culture of dating and hypergamy, which suits women

They get to monkey branch between men, without feeling shamed

But every culture in the world hates and shuns a slvt

Every last one of them
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Male existential fear according to Rollo

Very well explained


 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
You may have more feelings for her than you initially thought, or maybe you simply think it's disrespectful. One of the girls I have flings with on and off says stuff about other guys she's seeing and I'll always call her bluff because I'm not attached at all. I'll tease her and say 'oh well then just go see him and quit bothering me', she always instantly backtracks and follows up with a compliment about how i'm better than them. I'll continue to play devil's advocate while she keeps validating me(not that I need it, but it's a power play and teaches her not to talk about it in an indirect way) until she's describing doing all kinds of things to me or begging me to do them to her.


What's interesting is you admit she doesn't bring much value to your life but you seem attached enough to let her words get under you skin. Imo this says more about who you think you are. You must feel you deserve her in some capacity and your soul is speaking out and saying 'wtf we don't need to take this shiit', and thus this thread from the internal conflict. I'm willing to bet the part of you that's considered monogamy with her has done so out of pity and passive self sabotage.

You shouldn't care who she's fuucking. You should realize that's she's fuucking you, that's she's in your presence in that moment over one of them, and that's all that matters. Enjoy your time with her and enjoy giving her the orgasms and attention you think she deserves. If you think she deserves less then disengage appropriately. The release of your inhibitions in spite of her seeing other people is what will ultimately present the highest chance of keeping her around in the capacity you want her. She may leave and that's simply something you shouldn't even think about because that would be her loss, not yours.
 

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
328
Reaction score
213
Age
61
You shouldn't care who she's fuucking. You should realize that's she's fuucking you, that's she's in your presence in that moment over one of them, and that's all that matters. Enjoy your time with her and enjoy giving her the orgasms and attention you think she deserves. If you think she deserves less then disengage appropriately. The release of your inhibitions in spite of her seeing other people is what will ultimately present the highest chance of keeping her around in the capacity you want her. She may leave and that's simply something you shouldn't even think about because that would be her loss, not yours.
^^^ This.

It took me a long time to come to terms with the polyamory of my GF. Intellectually I had no problem with it, right from the start. Viscerally... well... that was another matter. Took me quite a while to get used to hearing about other partners, and to her credit she was sensitive to my difficulties and was good about going slow. But over time I just kept coming back to one simple fact: her time with her other partners really has no bearing on the time we spend together. Just as @EyeOnThePrize says above.

So you're spinning plates, and it sounds like she is as well. Nobody is being deceitful. Sounds like standard non-monogamous dating to me, except both of you are being up-front and honest about it.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
^^^ This.

It took me a long time to come to terms with the polyamory of my GF. Intellectually I had no problem with it, right from the start. Viscerally... well... that was another matter. Took me quite a while to get used to hearing about other partners, and to her credit she was sensitive to my difficulties and was good about going slow. But over time I just kept coming back to one simple fact: her time with her other partners really has no bearing on the time we spend together. Just as @EyeOnThePrize says above.

So you're spinning plates, and it sounds like she is as well. Nobody is being deceitful. Sounds like standard non-monogamous dating to me, except both of you are being up-front and honest about it.
Mmm might just be me but i dont like this mind set
i would not want a women im ****ing doi g it with any other guy while im seeing her even if im spinning plate.

I guess im selfish
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Look up “The Madonna-Whor@ syndrome”

Basically a man wants the women close to him be chaste and only for them. Men with this “syndrome” like to view their mothers, sisters, close women as not like other women. Other women are the w!owres & slvts.

I don’t know if I fully buy into it but it fits. It’s a male duality. The idea of their mother sucking a truckload of diks is pretty scary for them.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
One of mine just hit me up mid-20s thin, has a man-dimple chin but she's cute. She couldn't do anything last weekend, but then could the day before I'd asked her, but I couldn't (made up an excuse). I know she fvcks other guys too. So I get a text just minutes ago about coming over tonight after I'd asked her about last night (apparently with another dude). So now, I'm just ignoring her text. I don't even think I'll give an excuse. Quite frankly, I'm tired from a workout, but I'm horny some, but I just don't wanna, but I DO wanna fvck her, but I just don't wanna drive over there. I want to fvck her though. It's just too late. I was hornier earlier right after the 2+ hour workout of 6 miles runnin and balance work, pushups, planks, walking on hands with feet elevated, just drenched in sweat. Before the shower, I was Horny. I could fvck her right then and there, not now. I'll hit her up next weekend.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Male existential fear according to Rollo

Very well explained


Pretty good read.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
It would bother me because I dont trust those other dudes to not have an std and we all know women are crappy pickers when it comes to men. That’s the main reason I only spin the few plates I have known for a long time, I know I’m not gonna catch anything from them. You can’t be too trusting these days.
 

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
328
Reaction score
213
Age
61
It would bother me because I dont trust those other dudes to not have an std and we all know women are crappy pickers when it comes to men. That’s the main reason I only spin the few plates I have known for a long time, I know I’m not gonna catch anything from them. You can’t be too trusting these days.
That's where the "ethical" in "ethical non-monogamy" comes in. Poly people, the ones who are doing it right, are hyper-STD-aware. So the majority of the time, protection is involved, because each partner gives a shyte about the health of their partners. "Fluid bonding" is reserved for an inner circle, and usually only one partner.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
It would bother me because I dont trust those other dudes to not have an std and we all know women are crappy pickers when it comes to men. That’s the main reason I only spin the few plates I have known for a long time, I know I’m not gonna catch anything from them. You can’t be too trusting these days.
So she can pick someone to rob you or exploit you in some fashion.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Jul 1, 2019
Messages
129
Reaction score
113
Age
46
Nope.
Im actually not a plate spinner and i know that i would not tolerate it even if i was.

Just dont want sloppy second.
My kind of thing is a girls past is a girls past (to an extent no strippers porn stars etc) but after we met... that is no longer her past.
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
My other question... is it just my ego that got hurt? some type of weird rejection I need to be the winner bull****....

Anyway... not gonna date her or get serious. Pretty much called things off since it's been 5 months. Just wondering psychological what happened. Tough skin so hit me hard w opinions or slaps of logic in my face.

Thanks as always men.
She’s closer to your age so you emotionally connect with her more than the other 2.

At your age you don’t care about the sex as much as the connection.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Look up “The Madonna-Whor@ syndrome”

Basically a man wants the women close to him be chaste and only for them. Men with this “syndrome” like to view their mothers, sisters, close women as not like other women. Other women are the w!owres & slvts.

I don’t know if I fully buy into it but it fits. It’s a male duality. The idea of their mother sucking a truckload of diks is pretty scary for them.
A truckload? Like a sport utility full of dudes? Or a school bus?
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I spin plates and if anyone of them sleep with another man, I'd drop her like a ton of rocks.

Ain't no way I'm gonna kiss a mouth that just a day or 2 has been sucking another man's d1ck and swallowing his cvm.

Some of the replies here are really twisted, goes to show that femininity has done a real number on you, that you end up thinking that it's fine to share.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top