Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do girls not want to break up directly?

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
Because they’re cowards and narcissistic.
i would say feminine and passive , all the same.

this is why you see guys askin questions like' why does my girl flirt in my face'' its because mentally she's moved on

i've even seen women themselves say stuff like '' a woman is gone mentally before they leave physically''

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They dont want to be blunt.
Women cannot afford to be honest, It’s in their best interest to keep things in a gray area with any man. If the man is unclear about her intentions, it makes him work harder and gives her a sense of power.

Generally we are talking about hot, young women.
When women get older and their stock goes down, they are more direct and don’t waste time. The “where are we?” conversation happens much faster when a women is 33 than when she is 19.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
It normally is not that she feels bad for him. Typically she has already lined up the next guy, has been talking to him/seeing him and is now investing in him. She probably feels nothing at all.

Rather than deal with the confrontation, neediness, drama, rationalization and other nonsense that most men will display when they get dumped, it is much easier to just ghost them.

The best response to this behavior is always silence. Simply move on. Be thankful she showed you who she was and didnt waste any more of your time.
Hit the nail on the head here, I'm sure we all had moments in the relationship where she started acting "different" all of a sudden and it leaves you wondering what you did wrong.

Just like Glassguy said it's mostly because they have your replacement lined up and are ready to get rid of you.

A lot of guys try to save the relationship by pursuing harder, this just turns them off even more. Believe me I've been there.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit the nail on the head here, I'm sure we all had moments in the relationship where she started acting "different" all of a sudden and it leaves you wondering what you did wrong.

Just like Glassguy said it's mostly because they have your replacement lined up and are ready to get rid of you.

A lot of guys try to save the relationship by pursuing harder, this just turns them off even more. Believe me I've been there.
It also gives up strength and self respect.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess that is how things are done ideally in a civilized society. I guess you don't want to hear your boss saying to you that you are fired because you are an idiot.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It normally is not that she feels bad for him. Typically she has already lined up the next guy, has been talking to him/seeing him and is now investing in him. She probably feels nothing at all.

Rather than deal with the confrontation, neediness, drama, rationalization and other nonsense that most men will display when they get dumped, it is much easier to just ghost them.

The best response to this behavior is always silence. Simply move on. Be thankful she showed you who she was and didnt waste any more of your time.
I think the bolded is a much larger reason than anything else offered on this thread. Just take a moment to think about how many men here on SS commit cringeworthy acts when they get dumped?

Its no wonder women ghost men... Many men get absolutely crazy when they get dumped/ghosted/or cheated on.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman goes cold, there is no reeling her back in. She has already broken up with you in her heart. The only solution is the preemptive strike. Never be the dumpee.

That should not be confused with a woman who temporarily backs away a little. All women will do this from time to time. The way to handle this is to mirror her behavior and back away yourself. This will create tension in her and cause her to get all affectionate again.

I repeat that there is no fixing a woman who has gone cold. Women break up with a man months in advance of physically leaving. They mourn the loss of the relationship while still present with the man. That’s why they seem so icy cold when the physical breakup occurs. They have already left and mourned while still together with him.

The preemptive strike will save a man much heartache. A woman gone cold is a parasite that must be cut away ruthlessly.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
When a woman goes cold, there is no reeling her back in. She has already broken up with you in her heart. The only solution is the preemptive strike. Never be the dumpee.

That should not be confused with a woman who temporarily backs away a little. All women will do this from time to time. The way to handle this is to mirror her behavior and back away yourself. This will create tension in her and cause her to get all affectionate again.

I repeat that there is no fixing a woman who has gone cold. Women break up with a man months in advance of physically leaving. They mourn the loss of the relationship while still present with the man. That’s why they seem so icy cold when the physical breakup occurs. They have already left and mourned while still together with him.

The preemptive strike will save a man much heartache. A woman gone cold is a parasite that must be cut away ruthlessly.
all facts

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Most women don't like confrontations and have to also be aware that men are stronger physically and if they react poorly their safety and/or life could be in danger in a moment's notice with no warning.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

This is sometimes true but sometimes not. At the end of the day it really comes down to your reaction. Most times the way you have been acting for months has been the cause of it...If you REALLY want the best chance to change things when she dumps you agree with her by saying something like "You know, you are right...I was thinking of the same thing for a while, I am glad you brought it up. Well, wish you all the best. Take care."

And then simply get up and leave with no emotion. This will literally be like dropping a nuclear bomb on her because it will shake her to her core and make her question EVERYTHING because you have reacted the exact opposite of how every other guy she has dumped acted and can even have her begging to take you back within a few days or a week.

But this also isn't an attempt to reel her back in. It's you agreeing with her and walking out of her life. Even if you are doing it as part of a strategy she doesn't know that. After this however you MUST maintain this less needy, more masculine behavior and not go back to your previous behavior because she wil be testing you hard to see if this is some act or if this is real.

Last edited:

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
This is sometimes true but sometimes not. At the end of the day it really comes down to your reaction. Most times the way you have been acting for months has been the cause of it...If you REALLY want the best chance to change things when she dumps you agree with her by saying something like "You know, you are right...I was thinking of the same thing for a while, I am glad you brought it up. Well, wish you all the best. Take care."

And then simply get up and leave with no emotion. This will literally be like dropping a nuclear bomb on her because it will shake her to her core and make her question EVERYTHING because you have reacted the exact opposite of how every other guy she has dumped acted and can even have her begging to take you back within a few days or a week.

But this also isn't an attempt to reel her back in. It's you agreeing with her and walking out of her life. Even if you are doing it as part of a strategy she doesn't know that. After this however you MUST maintain this less needy, more masculine behavior and not go back to your previous behavior because she wil be testing you hard to see if this is some act or if this is real.
all facts, leave... because you don't wanna live a lie and be ready to move on , don't leave because you think it will attract her back that's the key point. because depending on how you been acting for how long you may never get another chance , and that's ok if you fall off the bike get back on with another chick, always work on yourself and get better and more healthier. and stay fit