Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do girls not want to break up directly?

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm talking FWB/GF/LTR or someone you've fvcked more than 3 times.

Sometimes they'll prefer saying they are not free to meet up and most intelligent guys will next her after the second time. They dont want to be blunt.

Is it because
  • Peer pressure: they dont really want to break up they might still be attracted but their friends>guy
  • Provider: they dont want ot break up but realise guy wont make a good provider
  • Hurt feeling: they dont want to be the bad guy and have someone dislike them
  • Rather play the victim: They rather have the guy break up so they get sympathy
Any reasons Im missing?

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the reason for breaking up is not clear cut, but rather something subtle like the man letting himself go slowly or developing beta tendencies, she might not want to break up directly because she doesn't want to go through the process of reflection. She would have to have that conversation and explain her reasons, while rationalizing her thoughts and actions. This can be extremely difficult for a woman.

She might also have a change of thought during the final conversation and decide to keep the relationship going. So she chooses to just push her man away or pull back (same result). Easiest solution for her.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
once a woman is to the point of dumping a guy, her mind is made up.
Made up for that moment.

Weirdly I was dumped once because I pranked her and she had some other things on her plate so she erupted. Hours before the prank she was excited to be with me. She called her friends who told "advised" her to dump me. One week later she comes back "realising she made a mistake" etc. I had too much pride then, as I do now.

She might also have a change of thought during the final conversation and decide to keep the relationship going.
Never understood this.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And also this:
So he made her laugh she "feelz" good and now remembers the good times. So its basically just prolonging it. Its like sticking duct tape to hold up a car bumper. Its gonna fall of sooner or later.

Glassguy

Reaction score
She suddenly feels bad for him, thinks there's a chance they might have a second shot as a couple, or she evaluated the current sexual market and decided not to look for another partner.

And also this:
It normally is not that she feels bad for him. Typically she has already lined up the next guy, has been talking to him/seeing him and is now investing in him. She probably feels nothing at all.

Rather than deal with the confrontation, neediness, drama, rationalization and other nonsense that most men will display when they get dumped, it is much easier to just ghost them.

The best response to this behavior is always silence. Simply move on. Be thankful she showed you who she was and didnt waste any more of your time.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It normally is not that she feels bad for him. Typically she has already lined up the next guy, has been talking to him/seeing him and is now investing in him. She probably feels nothing at all.
I think there are women that will feel pity or some illusion of empathy for a moment when personally breaking up with a guy. I get what you're saying. Usually a person that's dumping another person has no reason to feel anything but indifference towards them.

That's why it's an illusion. She sees a hurt human being and her instincts kick in for a second, given that she's coming from a family where this behavior has been established. It's not important though, since she will still go through with it anyway most of the time. If anything, it will give the man further false hope and make him chase her.

That's where we end up at the ghosting part yet again. Logistically easier and time efficient for her.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So he made her laugh she "feelz" good and now remembers the good times. So its basically just prolonging it. Its like sticking duct tape to hold up a car bumper. Its gonna fall of sooner or later.
Exactly.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I think there are women that will feel pity or some illusion of empathy for a moment when personally breaking up with a guy. I get what you're saying. Usually a person that's dumping another person has no reason to feel anything but indifference towards them.

That's why it's an illusion. She sees a hurt human being and her instincts kick in for a second, given that she's coming from a family where this behavior has been established. It's not important though, since she will still go through with it anyway most of the time. If anything, it will give the man further false hope and make him chase her.

That's where we end up at the ghosting part yet again. Logistically easier and time efficient for her.
If you think that a woman who is ghosting you has any feelings at all toward the situation, that is the real illusion.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think that a woman who is ghosting you has any feelings at all toward the situation, that is the real illusion.
Why would this particular aspect matter anyway? If she feels anything or not, doesn't change the outcome of the situation the guy is in; meaning he's f*cked. You can't successfully apply binary thinking to human behavior anyhow. I already said that indifference is the norm when women break up. But saying/implying not a single woman on this earth feels anything when she's breaking up is just nonsense.

We're approaching this from different perspectives. I solely care about the psychological characterics in this scenario.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
just think about how many times you used to see the news ,another lunatic killed his wife and kids cause of divorce, another unstable man killed his girlfriend , man they chop these girls up you dont know the half of what ive seen, its insane

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just think about how many times you used to see the news ,another lunatic killed his wife and kids cause of divorce, another unstable man killed his girlfriend , man they chop these girls up you dont know the half of what ive seen, its insane
Women makes us crazy with all their games and not communicating their true intentions. So yes, blame it on them. Why do you think these forums exists? It's because a lot of guys need to come to these forums for therapy and counseling and to PREVENT us from going crazy and killing these women.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet not a one of those stories had to do with rejection after one or 3 dates. Women use the “I’m scared for my life” excuse all the time. They always forget about Loraina Bobbit though lol

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
Women makes us crazy with all their games and not communicating their true intentions. So yes, blame it on them. Why do you think these forums exists? It's because a lot of guys need to come to these forums for therapy and counseling and to PREVENT us from going crazy and killing these women.
we can blame it on them , but they end up getting out of it with us lookin crazy and losin control im not sayin that arent wrong or didnt play a hand but what we should teach these young cats is to recognize that inconsistent behavior before its too late , cause once you fall in love there it is thats how these guys started killin and hurtin these women cause they are drivin thse men insaneee

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
And yet not a one of those stories had to do with rejection after one or 3 dates. Women use the “I’m scared for my life” excuse all the time. They always forget about Loraina Bobbit though lol

but the name of the post is titled ''why dont women break up with guys directly''