"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Why do girls date *******s?

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
524
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Did you read the friggin commandments? Oomph, be a nice guy, listen to us, because a nice guy may finish last but will SURELY finish best!!! Dude, WTF?:rolleyes: I am on the verge of escaping afcism, and I am not getting sucked back into that pit of doom.

mmm... doom3 is out!
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
hahhaha
interesting article.
so true
 

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
43
That site gives off a "be a jerk" feel, we (excluding kinetic charm) are looking to establish middle ground between nice guy & jerk.
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
Bingo was his name-O

If you read through the responses to this question...nearly every girl said "I date a**holes because its a challenge"

A key pillar to the DJ way of life - Be a challenge.

Its pretty simple...all you need to do is reverse it...Why do us guys even come to this site to become DJs. Its because women are an equation we want to solve. The elusive HB10 is out there and we keep comming back for more abuse because its a challenge.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by SageOFAllenAge
That site gives off a "be a jerk" feel, we're looking to establish middle ground between nice guy & jerk.
We are?! Since WE = members of this site and I'm one of them you are talking on my behalf. Please don't do that.

If you read all my FR/LR you'll see a nice little red thread of behavior.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Women will date @ssholes until a guy (DJ) is able to inspire them to do otherwise. Up for the challenge? ;)
 

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
We are?! Since WE = members of this site and I'm one of them you are talking on my behalf. Please don't do that.
okie:) .
 

eric66

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
That's why I've decided quit women altogether..I can't be an a.sshole..or no where in between. I'm a nice guy, that's just how I am i can't change it and i don't want to. In my eyes all i see is who.res when I find women to be like this, and if most women are like this then their all whor.es thats just how I see it.

no matter if you like it/
Here take it sit down and write it :)
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
I totally understand why women date *******s. But why do they date losers?

By losers I mean - sh*t, go nowhere jobs, drug habits and not to great looking, plus AFC and jealous to the core?

I personally have seen this all wrapped up in one guy, and the girl is quite hot. She cheats on him, but I mean, why keep the druggie around? Must be a power thing or something.

I keep seeing this over and over again. There's a difference between a girl dating the jerk or slightly ass-holish type because of the challenge, but what about all these young girls who are in long term relationships with guys like I described above? I mean, yeah, I know thay fool around on them all the time (I'm only to happy to partake ;) ), but I still can't figure it out:

Being an AFC, jealous, loser with average looks, a crap paying, go nowhere job, with a drug problem, and you seem to get the chicks. Albeit, the chicks ain't faithful to them - therefore I see it as just a security thing.
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
its because girls often like to keep them till they find some one better, i know a girl that for 9 months has been in a relationship with a control freak insecure kind of guy, shes been trying to flirt with me recently, she says she wnats to dump him, she told me this over a week ago, but has she dumped him, no, she is waiting for some one else to come along before she ditches the guy for some one better, and sadly many girls are like this, they do not like being single, for social reasons
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
its because girls often like to keep them till they find some one better, i know a girl that for 9 months has been in a relationship with a control freak insecure kind of guy, shes been trying to flirt with me recently, she says she wnats to dump him, she told me this over a week ago, but has she dumped him, no, she is waiting for some one else to come along before she ditches the guy for some one better, and sadly many girls are like this, they do not like being single, for social reasons
This is true. But when it's an abusive (by way of abusive, I mean always checking up on her, always following her and questioning her, and accusing her) and a cokehead at the same time, I, personally, would have trouble finding the logic in keeping someone like this around. I mean, one can only go so far for social reasons. One would think the girl is limiting her potential for meeting a decent guys - as most smart ones won't go after someone in this situation. But then again, since when have women ever been logical.

But then again, in the instance I'm thinking about, I have reason to believe she too is a cokehead, so that really throws a wrench into things.

It's amazing how hot chicks can have such self esteem issues that they essentially act like AFC guys.
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Nice guys are just WANNABE SLUTS.

That's why girls don't want to fuck them because those guys are EASY. They're BREAK IN CASE OF EMERGENCY COCK.

Like guys, girls are turned off they KNOW 100% that they can have the guy if they snap their fingers. Like guys, girls want a CHALLENGE. They don't want a slut who'll give it up to any girl.

They don't want some "nice" guy that DEVALUES himself and has LOW SELF ESTEEM that he'll let her STEP ALL OVER HIMSELF.
 

MarkEmmett

New Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, USA
Originally posted by JT47319
Nice guys are just WANNABE SLUTS.

That's why girls don't want to fuck them because those guys are EASY. They're BREAK IN CASE OF EMERGENCY COCK.

Like guys, girls are turned off they KNOW 100% that they can have the guy if they snap their fingers. Like guys, girls want a CHALLENGE. They don't want a slut who'll give it up to any girl.

They don't want some "nice" guy that DEVALUES himself and has LOW SELF ESTEEM that he'll let her STEP ALL OVER HIMSELF.
All so true. Right on.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2004
Messages
1,515
Reaction score
43
Thoughts.

Being overtly nice is being untrue to yourself. If you look deep inside, you will see you hate feeling and acting that way as much as other people hate being the object of it.

There is no 'nice' and there is no 'jerk'. Each man has the ability to act nice or jerk-like based on the situation, time of day, position of the moon, tide, weather, etc. Those are qualities. A man is not one specific quality. He is a composite of qualities.

Someone who lives in their own reality and goes for what they desire gets more than someone who lays back waiting for it to come to them. I.e. the fishing analogy. Chasing fish with bad bait versus getting the best bait and fishing in the best spot.

Once you realize its wrong to be overtly nice, you change. Being a doormat, acting like a sycophant, and doing things for people who don't meet you 1/2 way went the way of slavery. Abolition.

Consider the case of a friend who gives and gives and gives and gives until one day it all builds up to a sweltering explosion of violent pent up rage. The doing gets old as you feel like someone has a claim to your life and the debts grow so large that you cannot repay them.

Suffice it to say, my personal philosophy is to just have fun and meet people. Combine that with being the man you are, there isn't a way to fail. There isn't. Point blank.

Be social.
Be fun.
Be daring.
Take increasingly larger risks.
Be respectful.
Expect respect.
Look directly.
Speak directly.
Speak succintly and slowly and accentuated.
Be you without apology.
And if you flub up, turn it around in a fun way or Bs yourself out if you made a faux pas.


$2.00 Courtesy of A-Unit
 

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Well .. i do not know about you guys, for me, I am nice to girls because I want to. Not because I want pu$$y. And I am only nice to those girls who knows that.. When I see those who does not .. I am not nice to them. And those ladies who realises that where u are comming from love u for it.
 
Top