Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do girls date *******s?

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you read the friggin commandments? Oomph, be a nice guy, listen to us, because a nice guy may finish last but will SURELY finish best!!! Dude, WTF?:rolleyes: I am on the verge of escaping afcism, and I am not getting sucked back into that pit of doom.

mmm... doom3 is out!

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahhaha
interesting article.
so true

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That site gives off a "be a jerk" feel, we (excluding kinetic charm) are looking to establish middle ground between nice guy & jerk.

Last edited:

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo was his name-O

If you read through the responses to this question...nearly every girl said "I date a**holes because its a challenge"

A key pillar to the DJ way of life - Be a challenge.

Its pretty simple...all you need to do is reverse it...Why do us guys even come to this site to become DJs. Its because women are an equation we want to solve. The elusive HB10 is out there and we keep comming back for more abuse because its a challenge.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SageOFAllenAge
That site gives off a "be a jerk" feel, we're looking to establish middle ground between nice guy & jerk.
We are?! Since WE = members of this site and I'm one of them you are talking on my behalf. Please don't do that.

If you read all my FR/LR you'll see a nice little red thread of behavior.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will date @ssholes until a guy (DJ) is able to inspire them to do otherwise. Up for the challenge? ;)

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
We are?! Since WE = members of this site and I'm one of them you are talking on my behalf. Please don't do that.
okie:) .

eric66

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I've decided quit women altogether..I can't be an a.sshole..or no where in between. I'm a nice guy, that's just how I am i can't change it and i don't want to. In my eyes all i see is who.res when I find women to be like this, and if most women are like this then their all whor.es thats just how I see it.

no matter if you like it/
Here take it sit down and write it :)

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally understand why women date *******s. But why do they date losers?

By losers I mean - sh*t, go nowhere jobs, drug habits and not to great looking, plus AFC and jealous to the core?

I personally have seen this all wrapped up in one guy, and the girl is quite hot. She cheats on him, but I mean, why keep the druggie around? Must be a power thing or something.

I keep seeing this over and over again. There's a difference between a girl dating the jerk or slightly ass-holish type because of the challenge, but what about all these young girls who are in long term relationships with guys like I described above? I mean, yeah, I know thay fool around on them all the time (I'm only to happy to partake ;) ), but I still can't figure it out:

Being an AFC, jealous, loser with average looks, a crap paying, go nowhere job, with a drug problem, and you seem to get the chicks. Albeit, the chicks ain't faithful to them - therefore I see it as just a security thing.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its because girls often like to keep them till they find some one better, i know a girl that for 9 months has been in a relationship with a control freak insecure kind of guy, shes been trying to flirt with me recently, she says she wnats to dump him, she told me this over a week ago, but has she dumped him, no, she is waiting for some one else to come along before she ditches the guy for some one better, and sadly many girls are like this, they do not like being single, for social reasons

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
its because girls often like to keep them till they find some one better, i know a girl that for 9 months has been in a relationship with a control freak insecure kind of guy, shes been trying to flirt with me recently, she says she wnats to dump him, she told me this over a week ago, but has she dumped him, no, she is waiting for some one else to come along before she ditches the guy for some one better, and sadly many girls are like this, they do not like being single, for social reasons
This is true. But when it's an abusive (by way of abusive, I mean always checking up on her, always following her and questioning her, and accusing her) and a cokehead at the same time, I, personally, would have trouble finding the logic in keeping someone like this around. I mean, one can only go so far for social reasons. One would think the girl is limiting her potential for meeting a decent guys - as most smart ones won't go after someone in this situation. But then again, since when have women ever been logical.

But then again, in the instance I'm thinking about, I have reason to believe she too is a cokehead, so that really throws a wrench into things.

It's amazing how hot chicks can have such self esteem issues that they essentially act like AFC guys.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice guys are just WANNABE SLUTS.

That's why girls don't want to fuck them because those guys are EASY. They're BREAK IN CASE OF EMERGENCY COCK.

Like guys, girls are turned off they KNOW 100% that they can have the guy if they snap their fingers. Like guys, girls want a CHALLENGE. They don't want a slut who'll give it up to any girl.

They don't want some "nice" guy that DEVALUES himself and has LOW SELF ESTEEM that he'll let her STEP ALL OVER HIMSELF.

MarkEmmett

Reaction score
Originally posted by JT47319
Nice guys are just WANNABE SLUTS.

That's why girls don't want to fuck them because those guys are EASY. They're BREAK IN CASE OF EMERGENCY COCK.

Like guys, girls are turned off they KNOW 100% that they can have the guy if they snap their fingers. Like guys, girls want a CHALLENGE. They don't want a slut who'll give it up to any girl.

They don't want some "nice" guy that DEVALUES himself and has LOW SELF ESTEEM that he'll let her STEP ALL OVER HIMSELF.
All so true. Right on.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thoughts.

Being overtly nice is being untrue to yourself. If you look deep inside, you will see you hate feeling and acting that way as much as other people hate being the object of it.

There is no 'nice' and there is no 'jerk'. Each man has the ability to act nice or jerk-like based on the situation, time of day, position of the moon, tide, weather, etc. Those are qualities. A man is not one specific quality. He is a composite of qualities.

Someone who lives in their own reality and goes for what they desire gets more than someone who lays back waiting for it to come to them. I.e. the fishing analogy. Chasing fish with bad bait versus getting the best bait and fishing in the best spot.

Once you realize its wrong to be overtly nice, you change. Being a doormat, acting like a sycophant, and doing things for people who don't meet you 1/2 way went the way of slavery. Abolition.

Consider the case of a friend who gives and gives and gives and gives until one day it all builds up to a sweltering explosion of violent pent up rage. The doing gets old as you feel like someone has a claim to your life and the debts grow so large that you cannot repay them.

Suffice it to say, my personal philosophy is to just have fun and meet people. Combine that with being the man you are, there isn't a way to fail. There isn't. Point blank.

Be social.
Be fun.
Be daring.
Take increasingly larger risks.
Be respectful.
Expect respect.
Look directly.
Speak directly.
Speak succintly and slowly and accentuated.
Be you without apology.
And if you flub up, turn it around in a fun way or Bs yourself out if you made a faux pas.

$2.00 Courtesy of A-Unit

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well .. i do not know about you guys, for me, I am nice to girls because I want to. Not because I want pu$$y. And I am only nice to those girls who knows that.. When I see those who does not .. I am not nice to them. And those ladies who realises that where u are comming from love u for it.