Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Other than the comments the girl made that is from a guys point of view. When a girl says she wants a nice guy she means a guy who is strong and confident, but will not beat the crap out of her every chance he gets.Originally posted by One on One
http://www.girlspoop.com/ARTICLES/y*******s.htm
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
We are?! Since WE = members of this site and I'm one of them you are talking on my behalf. Please don't do that.Originally posted by SageOFAllenAge
That site gives off a "be a jerk" feel, we're looking to establish middle ground between nice guy & jerk.
okieOriginally posted by Kineti[C]harm
We are?! Since WE = members of this site and I'm one of them you are talking on my behalf. Please don't do that.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
This is true. But when it's an abusive (by way of abusive, I mean always checking up on her, always following her and questioning her, and accusing her) and a cokehead at the same time, I, personally, would have trouble finding the logic in keeping someone like this around. I mean, one can only go so far for social reasons. One would think the girl is limiting her potential for meeting a decent guys - as most smart ones won't go after someone in this situation. But then again, since when have women ever been logical.Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
its because girls often like to keep them till they find some one better, i know a girl that for 9 months has been in a relationship with a control freak insecure kind of guy, shes been trying to flirt with me recently, she says she wnats to dump him, she told me this over a week ago, but has she dumped him, no, she is waiting for some one else to come along before she ditches the guy for some one better, and sadly many girls are like this, they do not like being single, for social reasons
All so true. Right on.Originally posted by JT47319
Nice guys are just WANNABE SLUTS.
That's why girls don't want to fuck them because those guys are EASY. They're BREAK IN CASE OF EMERGENCY COCK.
Like guys, girls are turned off they KNOW 100% that they can have the guy if they snap their fingers. Like guys, girls want a CHALLENGE. They don't want a slut who'll give it up to any girl.
They don't want some "nice" guy that DEVALUES himself and has LOW SELF ESTEEM that he'll let her STEP ALL OVER HIMSELF.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.