"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

"Why did it take you so long to ask me out?"

cessna

New Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hey Guys,

If you'd been flirting with a girl for quite a while and then finally asked her out and she said "Why did it take you so long to ask me out?"
What would be your response?

Cheers
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
3
coulda said something like "What you think im that easy? First I had to make sure you were worth going out with ;)"
 

legolas

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2003
Messages
951
Reaction score
14
Location
Red Sox Nation
I like this reply a lot, but something else concerns me. How is it that these friggin girls give almost no indication that they would be willing to go out with you, yet they have the guts to say "What took you so long..." Strange :confused:
 

desert_dweller5

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Tallahasee Florida
communication

it's all about speakin a foreign language. Women are subtle, for a reason. They dont want to be called ho's that's my experience. Thank God that we live in a time, at least in the western world, where women are empowered enough to make any advances at all. I think that girls are just as much animal as guys are, but they have to pretend they aren't because society tells them that its bad for women to be horny. or atleast admit that you're horny to a guy. Guys say "I'm horny" Girls say nothing its all in their body language. Here's what i've learned in the past couple years from SoSuave and other places. spacial proximity, in western culture people have personal space bubbles, and if you break those bubbles when you're uninvited they get annoyed with you. Women getting close to you is pretty much always welcomed but for guys it's different. unfortuneately, we are the choosee's not the choosers. That's how it is in the animal world. Males put on a huge display, women, pick the one with the best display. But it's confusing with humans, because women are the one on display, but they are the ones who choose, so, it's kinda bakward, and messed up. But when you are out there just think of the natural world and act accordingly and you'll get what you want. you have to make a diplay of yourself, which means work out, extensively, eat right, and do full sit ups they work better. I can't stress enough how important a flat stomach is, and if you are the special one with the 4,6,or 8 pack genes then, pay your dues at the gym get in shape, and you'll get more wink wink nudge nudge. I think i should follow my own advice. he he he :D
 
Top