“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Why did I hesitate?

Xclemz

New Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Age
20
I'm a recovering AFC and I decided to take a turn and start approaching girls and spin plates. Today I got out of my hostel (I'm a college student) and decided to walk around to see if I can approach girls. I saw a girl walking my direction and that's when I decided I'll talk to her, but my heart started pounding as she was getting closer, and the heart rate kept on increasing, until eventually she passed me. I looked back to see if the situation was still salvageable but I stopped in my tracks. Genuinely, how can get out of my shell?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

behimo

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2019
Messages
140
Reaction score
148
Age
51
mike tyson famously said, everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face. You just need to get punched in the face more :cool:

to get out of your shell requires some self-work but the quick answer, get out of your own negative thought process and stop the internal dialog, be present in the moment with the girl and the task at hand.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,858
Reaction score
19,076
Why? Because your body treated that as a "fight or flight" event.

You must retrain your body to see that as mon-threstening by doing it enough and convincing it that it isn't a big deal by conditioning it to be OK in those situations.

Until you do this, you will have the same issues every time.
 

crowolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 21, 2019
Messages
251
Reaction score
238
It's classical approach anxiety.

Some guys need years to overcome it. Others enroll with a daygame coach (beware, a lot of bull$hitters nowadays).

One of the easiest ways to get over the fear is to find a wingman. This might help you start approaching.

The other way (my favourite one, as well as one of the things that really allowed me to conquer my fear - stop mastrubating for a week, two, a month or even more - then you will have the real urge to meet a woman, instead of being satisfied with poяn).
 
Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,858
Reaction score
19,076
It's classical approach anxiety.

Some guys need years to overcome it. Others enroll with a daygame coach (beware, a lot of bull$hitters nowadays).

One of the easiest ways to get over the fear is to find a wingman. This might help you start approaching.

The other way (my favourite one, as well as one of the things that really allowed me to conquer my fear - stop masturbating for a week, two, a month or even more - then you will have the real urge to meet a woman, instead of being satisfied with poяn).
The easiest way is to just literally do it. That's the only way to return your brain
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,020
Reaction score
1,888
Age
42
I'm a recovering AFC and I decided to take a turn and start approaching girls and spin plates. Today I got out of my hostel (I'm a college student) and decided to walk around to see if I can approach girls. I saw a girl walking my direction and that's when I decided I'll talk to her, but my heart started pounding as she was getting closer, and the heart rate kept on increasing, until eventually she passed me. I looked back to see if the situation was still salvageable but I stopped in my tracks. Genuinely, how can get out of my shell?
To clarify, it wasn't her that you're afraid of; she's not stronger than you. You're afraid of what other people might do to you if you get a label, like a 'sexual harasser.' You've been conditioned that way thanks to feminism.

The solution is immersion. Just like going to a country to learn the language, you'll mess up at first, but interfacing with that stress and bombardment of that feedback information is the way to learn it in practice.

The best way to learn how to fight is to fight, the best way to learn how to dance is to dance, etc.
 

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,933
Age
37
Genuinely, how can get out of my shell?
-Resist the urge to dwell on this one instance

-Continuing going out in the sunlight and fresh air on a daily basis, being sociable more generally. The jitters you describe will grow weaker
 

BPH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2010
Messages
3,876
Reaction score
2,919
Location
Wilmington, DE
Genuinely, how can get out of my shell?
Use a canned line.

It might be a little corny, but at least you don't have to think about what you're going to say. Then improvise from there until you start learning where your problem areas are.

When I was first starting out, my line was "I'm with the FBI. I'm gonna need your name, number, and measurements." Even if I got rejected, it almost always got a laugh.
 

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2023
Messages
328
Reaction score
313
Exposure therapy. Your conditioning currently views rejection as very painful. Thus the fight or flight reaction gets triggered by your ego as you get closer to actually having to speak to an attractive woman. It's biology trying to protect the organism from a potential threat even if it's imaginary or purely mental. Same effect. With time and practice, it will temper because the act of approaching a woman will have multiple recent examples of you approaching and not being "hurt" even if rejection will still have a sting and you might even have some successes as mental evidence to counter the negative self talk. This is part of why guys on here with far more wisdom and experience than I keep telling us over and over again to implement and practice what they all keep advising us. It's the only way to break down the mental limitations which are what are keeping most of us stuck. Theory has to transform into action.
 

itouchyou

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2023
Messages
337
Reaction score
241
in my opinion this comes down to self awareness.

you have to ask yourself what's the worst thing that can happen if you go up to her and say something.

then ask yourself why that undesirable outcome would hurt you. how would it make you feel?

why would you feel that way? what is that outcome doing to your ego?

how can you make it so you don't feel that way?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top