Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why did he get banned?

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious why does some like Tiburon get banned and PRL get away it? Why practice double standards?

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh..

He got banned? :eek:
It's a strange world...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We usually don't discuss the reasons why certain people get banned. Usually, we don't have to -- their posts speak for themselves. Tiburon was an annoying little troll who spazzed out every time a moderator moved one of his threads. He was initially banned, but he came back as TiburonII. He proclaimed that he was Public Enemy #1 and "here to deliver the truths" to us all.

You know how sometimes it's fun to have an idiot around so you have someone to make fun of? TiburonII serves that role, but he only hangs around when people give him attention. He's an attention wh*re. Therefore, we haven't seen much of him. Still, TiburonII isn't banned.

As for PRL, some people like the guy. There's no accounting for taste. Me... I think he's like a retard on a field trip, but whatever. If you have something specific that's particularly objectionable, we'll take a look.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
We usually don't discuss the reasons why certain people get banned. Usually, we don't have to -- their posts speak for themselves. Tiburon was an annoying little troll who spazzed out every time a moderator moved one of his threads. He was initially banned, but he came back as TiburonII. He proclaimed that he was Public Enemy #1 and "here to deliver the truths" to us all.

You know how sometimes it's fun to have an idiot around so you have someone to make fun of? TiburonII serves that role, but he only hangs around when people give him attention. He's an attention wh*re. Therefore, we haven't seen much of him. Still, TiburonII isn't banned.

As for PRL, some people like the guy. There's no accounting for taste. Me... I think he's like a retard on a field trip, but whatever. If you have something specific that's particularly objectionable, we'll take a look.
lol

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova

I haven't been around much but much lately was just curious. As for PRL I just ignore him, I leave it to you guys to decide whether or not you want to do something with him