Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why can't some hurt men move past being attached to being unplugged?

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
Seems like some men have an attachment disorder. Meaning they admit they were attached to being plugged into the matrix and now switch that attachment with being attached to have unplugging from the matrix.

At what point do these men convince themselves they've unplugged without the obsessive need to keep repeating they've unplugged like a parrot recorded on a broken record?

It's like trying to brainwash yourself you're so "over her" by telling yourself and any and everyone who will listen instead of internally accepting it and moving forward.

Is it some kind of need to being attached to something? IE: The attachment to being "unplugged".

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like some men have an attachment disorder. Meaning they admit they were attached to being plugged into the matrix and now switch that attachment with being attached to have unplugging from the matrix.

At what point do these men convince themselves they've unplugged without the obsessive need to keep repeating they've unplugged like a parrot recorded on a broken record?

It's like trying to brainwash yourself you're so "over her" by telling yourself and any and everyone who will listen instead of internally accepting it and moving forward.

Is it some kind of need to being attached to something? IE: The attachment to being "unplugged".
Undoing decades of cuck behavior doesn't happen overnight. A lot of guys(myself included) have been making mistakes to some degree their whole lives. The healing time depends on the size of the ego imo. But there's nothing wrong with a big ego, as long you have the skills and stable core to back it up. Some guys are simply working on rebuilding that core. Talking about and teaching what they've recently learned helps to instill it into their own lives. They may repeat the same things for years before making noticable progress on their personal journey.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Over ten years for me and I still locate small things, small lies, still filtering through there but they are not connected to women.

The red pill is wayyyyy more than just women.

Last edited: