Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why can't old people just give it up

alphaace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here is my little rant. Im a soccer referee here in Florida, and im doing High School games this season. Since like 2006 or something they changed the rules to where that there are now THREE referee's on the field, all with whistle. I personally think this is the dumbest thing I've EVER heard of in soccer, the only plus is that everyone gets paid the same as the center referee, which is a good amount. A big drawback of this is that High Schools have the option to only request only two referee's if they do not wish to pay for three. Now tonight, I get the "pleasure" of referee'ing with only ONE other referee, WHO WILL BE TURNING 70 YEARS OLD ON DECEMBER 16th!!! Im not the one to be bashing old people, but you don't f*vking belong on a soccer field at 70 years old.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alphaace said:
Now tonight, I get the "pleasure" of referee'ing with only ONE other referee, WHO WILL BE TURNING 70 YEARS OLD ON DECEMBER 16th!!! Im not the one to be bashing old people, but you don't f*vking belong on a soccer field at 70 years old.
Why the fvck not? good for the old guy if he can still run around on the field and keep up with the younger guys.

No need for the hate.

Hockey Playa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As much as i hate many characteristics of old people, i really find no fault at all in the situation you have described. You have to understand how boring retirement can be, and if he can make some money and get a little exercise why not? As long as he can perform his job competently i really do no see where you are coming from

steve38

Don Juan
Reaction score
Taviii said:
Do Americans understand the offside rule?
Yes. But we have no idea what flopping is. Could probably use your help on that one.