Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are you on sosuave

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone

I joined sosuave during the COVID19 lockdown and been here for 2 years+
Why? I was rejected by a girl I liked for like 2 years after making a move 'on the phone' when I was 18 lol

Why I am still here?

I'm learning more about women and men to women dynamics and just to improve my skills.

Why did you join sosuave?

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Got divorced about 7/8 yrs ago.
During the year after the split, I'd noticed that 'dating' in my 50s was MUCH easier than it had ever been before getting married in my late 20s .
As part of my realisation that it was me that had changed, far more than dating per-se, I read Mark Manson's 'Models', and the SS forums were mentioned multiple times.
I dropped by to check it out - lurked on and off for a few yrs, then eventually signed up and began to post.

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did you join sosuave?
I lack a lot of masculine role models in my life, but I've been able to piece some thing of my own thanks to some of the older guys on here. I've been browsing the net now for almost half of my life now. This forum is one of the better sites out there for young men like me, not just to hook up with chicks but also for those who simply want to build a better life.

Masculinity is literally stamped out in school, public or private. You're told to sit down, and shut up. Every thing you do is seen as inferior to our female classmates. Even if you're born with masculine traits you're typically punished for expressing them. At one point, I caved to the blue pill, and lost a lot of my friends that way. Social media sites like reddit and youtube skewed my vision of reality, this combined with a toxic friend group literally made me into a bug man.

I literally no longer felt like a human being, I don't know how to express it other than that I felt like I lost a part of my soul. I'm not kidding. It was like I was mentally castrated. Right now, I'm just trying reclaim that part of me that I've lost, to feel human again. I've made some strides, but I know it's a long road ahead of me. I'm thankful for users like @zekko and many of the older posters here, if it weren't for some of their advice I wouldn't really know where to build off of or use as a foundation for some of my own ideas on becoming an exceptional man.

Almost all of the sites on the web have been diluted by leftist propaganda. 4chan, as toxic as it was, introduced me to some interesting connections and perspectives that I would have never made on my own. Sadly now it's mostly astroturfed by bots, but while reading Rollos books I came across this site. So far, I'm glad I've taken the steps that brought me here. I can have a real intellectual conversations without the problems that come with communities like reddit, which lean towards a more collectivist mindset.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, cause Roosh became a jesus b*tch and banned everyone from his forum that were great while all the simps stayed behind. If you want my reason for having been there it was because I got through a bad breakup both with friends and love interests. Learned how I was being used constantly as a Nice Guy. Fixed that right away. Now my circle of friends is far healthier, nicer looking, and girls will not leave me alone.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I joined over a decade ago, because I had crossed a gal that I couldn’t figure out. I wasn’t sure if I was losing my touch or if she was just extra crafty.

In retrospect, my head was a bit cloudy because I was attracted to her.

Because I’ve lived a long life of trial and error and not to brag, had many successes, I’ve stuck around in hopes that others may not make some of my similar past mistakes

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I cant remember why I joined. But I stay because I like to give advice and discuss stuff

Old Paul

Reaction score
This is my first post since joining last December. I came here 5 or 6 years ago...found the site on Google searching topics about personality disorders. I found the information I was looking for...read all the threads about BPD.

Read some of the other threads about dating and women. I returned off and on for a few years. Reflected about some of my relationships and my dating experiences and compared my experiences to some of the advice and lessons learned on this forum.

Thought back on my experiences with women...what I did right and what I did wrong...sometimes what I did right was not due to anything other than being in the right place at the right time.

The things I did wrong are covered in many of the posts on this forum. Looking back at my mistakes some are laughable.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm here for the men... the alphas anyway.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess was caught up in the "Game" hype in the mid-00s. This is back when the Matrix triology was a recent memory with the red/blue-pill thing and movies like Hitch and 40 Year Old Virgin were playing, and you had the book called "The Game" by Neil Strauss and as a marker just to see how all of that has shifted to where we are in 2022.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my first post since joining last December. I came here 5 or 6 years ago...found the site on Google searching topics about personality disorders. I found the information I was looking for...read all the threads about BPD.

Read some of the other threads about dating and women. I returned off and on for a few years. Reflected about some of my relationships and my dating experiences and compared my experiences to some of the advice and lessons learned on this forum.

Thought back on my experiences with women...what I did right and what I did wrong...sometimes what I did right was not due to anything other than being in the right place at the right time.

The things I did wrong are covered in many of the posts on this forum. Looking back at my mistakes some are laughable.
I think like most, we go "Man, if only I had did this, things would be different." Especially after the cultural shock of the political correct crowd when T & C vied for presidency. If I had the frame and view that I have now, I could have salvaged many relationships, and also not let others control me like they did. I was emotional, too, still part of the bp frame of life. Being raised by a single mother will do that. The big awakening for me is that you cannot save everyone. And that some people don't want to be helped or given advice or the truth.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
This is one of the few places left on the internet where men can get legitimate dating advice. Most other forums are either dead,inactive or giving terrible advice like on reddit.

I'm also glad this place doesn't allow political topics or we would end up like the roosh forums where they artistically complain about Jews and vaccines all day.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I am on Sosuave because this community of logical thinking men is unlike any other group of people I know in real life or online. I came here originally as the biggest beta simp anyone has seen, after a coworker recommended the site to me and my boss at the time even said "Lefty, go to the site, you need it bad". I have gone through a lot. All of the PILL stages, a fake marriage to a bigamist, domestic violence accusations while being a cop, a lot of stuff. Today, I don't have a lot of time, but I still love to come here when I can; for two main reasons.. 1) To see who I can help by sharing my experiences with women and life 2) As I said above, talk with a big group of logical thinking men. And even at my age and experience level, I have talked to many younger and less experienced men on this site who have helped me a lot. This really is a great place for men.

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The internet has suffered a corporate takeover for political reasons. This site is a remnant of better days the internet use to have.

Also, I have some serious problems with my life due to a lack of performance when I was younger. I did not know it then, but I know it now and I have a much better idea of what I need to do.

Geese PGZ

Reaction score
I just joined to answer this lol. Been studying and practicing and even coaching for probably around 20 years. I was always more of a Masf kind of guy but unfortunately marketers destroyed that website years ago. I would stop by here time to time... I read that Senior Fingers - Weapons of Mass seduction as a matter of fact, and thought it was pretty good.

I think I'm just curious and want to see how you all have progressed, what the state of the Seduction Community is - at least off of Reddit where it's absolutely atrocious.

HaleyBaron said:
Honestly, cause Roosh became a jesus b*tch and banned everyone from his forum that were great while all the simps stayed behind.
You're probably better off. Roosh was more of a Keyboard Jockey than a guy that was actually out getting tail. You could just look at his grubby, nasty beard, terrorist looking ass to see he never developed a basic avatar that was the natural biproduct of having women in his life.

Honestly after he started running from the feminists in places like Chicago I think it was the natural approach for him to shift gears as a snake oil salesman and become the weird super cringe pretend Christian. I watched about 15 minutes of one of his "I'm a Christian" videos and got to the part where he said, "It's the Jews" (causing all the worlds problems) and I was like, here we go... and **** it off.

Anyway...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got divorced in late '18 after 10 years marriage. Had no clue what to do.
Found getting dates was easy, but I had trouble escalating. Overcame that.
Now, mostly here to ground myself. As I too easily slip back into bluepilled, beta, Disney-princess mindset.
Been a helpful place.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly after he started running from the feminists in places like Chicago I think it was the natural approach for him to shift gears as a snake oil salesman and become the weird super cringe pretend Christian. I watched about 15 minutes of one of his "I'm a Christian" videos and got to the part where he said, "It's the Jews" (causing all the worlds problems) and I was like, here we go... and **** it off.
Most PUAs starting rebranding themselves to "self improvement", the ones that stayed got cancelled. I don't think the Rooshv forum was ever good, even in it's peak 90% of the threads were crying about feminism or some political garbage.
think I'm just curious and want to see how you all have progressed, what the state of the Seduction Community is - at least off of Reddit where it's absolutely atrocious.
Your first mistake is expecting to find legitimate advice on reddit, i went to R/seduction once and the top voted post was some girl telling guys that "it's creepy to approach women". That was enough for me to click away and never use reddit again.

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your first mistake is expecting to find legitimate advice on reddit, i went to R/seduction once and the top voted post was some girl telling guys that "it's creepy to approach women". That was enough for me to click away and never use reddit again.
Dude, I was the chump who took their advice at 14 and thought "wow, I'm going to be soooo ahead of the curve!" With a gleeful and conniving little smile. That site and the horrors it spawned cast me into the fire. That cult leader in Cali was right, people as a collective are stupid.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I came here because I wanted to upgrade the type of girls I got by improving my own seduction method. When I first started pua in 2012 I was really excited but quickly learned the accepted pua wisdom didn’t work for me. Wasn’t till I went my own way that I lost my virginity at 28.
Looking for principles that women respond to rather than pua techniques. Slow going so far as most people on here confuse the two