"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #5

All (6) Like Like (6)

    1. Like

      Plank

      Don Juan
      • Messages
        29
      • Reaction score
        21
    2. Like

      TheCharmingGuy

      Senior Don Juan 29 From North Carolina, US
      • Messages
        325
      • Reaction score
        272
    3. Like

      Dam44

      Senior Don Juan
      • Messages
        447
      • Reaction score
        127
    4. Like

      metalwater

      Master Don Juan From random
      • Messages
        1,607
      • Reaction score
        1,330
    5. Like

      Old Paul

      New Member 78
      • Messages
        4
      • Reaction score
        4
    6. Like

      Jack22

      Don Juan 25
      • Messages
        182
      • Reaction score
        255
  • Loading…
Top