Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are tattoos a red flag?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think multiple/excessive tats are a red flag because they are used to fill an emotional connection that they can't get from a human. They are seeking some meaning thru art work. I've never met a tatted up person that didn't have mental/drug issues.

I would never date a girl that had a bunch of distracting tattoo's. It tarnishes a beautiful body.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
You guys and your absolutes, it utterly cracks me up. The only way you’re going to get your perfect chick is to move to a fundamentalist Muslim country.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But tattoos do indicate she made a decision (design, location, etc.) without much concern of how it might impact her future.
To me it shows they are too impulsive, don’t think about how the decision they make today will effect them years down the road, also shows financial irresponsibility because tattoos are expensive and most women I know that have them are always complaining about being broke.
If we switch the words "tattoos" with "children" in the above two statements, we could be having a conversation about single mothers... and.. well.. we tend to avoid them like the plague, so one can argue that you should put tatted women in the same category! (and run)

Carson02

Don Juan
Reaction score
“Equivalent of a bumper sticker on a Ferrari.”

Picture what they will look like 10 years from now, and beyond.