Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are Some Guys So Against Cold Approach/Daygame

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your telling me youve never spoken to a girl in real life?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your telling me youve never spoken to a girl in real life?
Yes of course. The last lady ignored me when she was next to a chadlite. We had a good rapport before.

Let me guess you never had a bad online experience like that or have been amoged by another dude?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few weeks ago, I defined tiers of men based upon the combination of looks, money, status, and persona. Below is what I stated.

1. Top tier (The top 10% of men). This is the 90th percentile +
2. Second tier. The 70th to 89th percentile
3. Average The 40th to 69th percentile
4. Below average The 11th to 39th percentile
5. The bottom. The lowest 10 percent of men. Often times a part of this group are called omega males.

I believe my combination falls in high average to low second tier. I have a solid notch count and some good relationships in the past 20+ years of participation in the mating environment. I've also dealt with a lot of rejection, drama, and overall bad behavior.

While only the top tier are suited to participate in swipe apps, the second tier and average men can get results with non-bar approaching.
I think that there are three major groupings on how men are treated by women which is why the blackpill idea has traction. Are you suggesting there are 5 different ways that women treat classes of men? Can you elaborate further on your system?
As I see it, women treat top tier men the best. They give them the sex fastest and most consistently. Women do typically "beta male" type behaviors like being clingy to be with them, especially the average looking women.

A second tier will experience more negative treatment but still have a solid experience.

Average tier men are most definitely beta and are treatment shabbily often. Many keep girlfriends and experience droughts in between relationships. Average tier men get fewer one night stands if they seek them because women save fast sex for higher tiers.

Below average and the bottom are invisible to women. Or, they are objects of disdain.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes of course. The last lady ignored me when she was next to a chadlite. We had a good rapport before.
good rapport doesn't mean she was attracted to you. i have good rapport with a couple of my female friends that i will never fvck cuz I'm not attracted to them. the guy she was next to, she was attracted to. i'm talking about a girl that was attracted to you. if you can't tell when a girl is attracted to you, then I'm wasting my time. And no I've never been amoged. I've only been amoged trying to take a girl off a guy she was attracted to.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I see it, women treat top tier men the best. They give them the sex fastest and most consistently. Women do typically "beta male" type behaviors like being clingy to be with them, especially the average looking women.

A second tier will experience more negative treatment but still have a solid experience.

Average tier men are most definitely beta and are treatment shabbily often. Many keep girlfriends and experience droughts in between relationships. Average tier men get fewer one night stands if they seek them because women save fast sex for higher tiers.

Below average and the bottom are invisible to women. Or, they are objects of disdain.
You combined the last two groups so its really one group that sounds similar to sub-5s. Again its your groupings but I think as blackpill is getting allot of traction that their groupings will likely be the gold standard.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
below average men, like corrector, are there by their own choice. He self admitted he is overweight and I've read his creepy photo post so i know there are some personality flaws. along with general pessimism. when you put all those together (overweight, creepy, pessimist), its no wonder girls don't want to associate with someone like that.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good rapport doesn't mean she was attracted to you. i have good rapport with a couple of my female friends that i will never fvck cuz I'm not attracted to them. the guy she was next to, she was attracted to. i'm talking about a girl that was attracted to you. if you can't tell when a girl is attracted to you, then I'm wasting my time. And no I've never been amoged. I've only been amoged trying to take a girl off a guy she was attracted to.
Sure you are right, you are wasting your time. Women are not attracted to me because I am too ugly. That must make you feel good to dump on me so you can live in your deluded virtue signalling world. Good for you.

People like you would probably rope if you had my looks.

Serenity

Reaction score
As an aside, I like the definition of seduction listed under the psychological manipulation's wiki page:
  • Seduction: Manipulator uses charm, praise, flattery or overtly supporting others in order to get them to lower their defenses and give their trust to the manipulator. They will also offer help with the intent to gain trust and access to an unsuspecting victim they have charmed.
Trust = allows her to come home with you. she can be attracted to your fundamentals, but if there is no trust that you won't harm her (perception created through demonstrating social calibration and congruence), she won't allow herself to be seduced by you.
I don't like that definition at all, too biased towards the negative connotations, so to me it's only half right. Look at the usage of the word "manipulator" and "victim", makes sense for a wiki about manipulation in the negative sense though. I much prefer the way Wikipedia describes it.
Wikipedia - Seduction said:
Seduction, seen negatively, involves temptation and enticement, often sexual in nature, to lead someone astray into a behavioral choice they would not have made if they were not in a state of sexual arousal. Seen positively, seduction is a synonym for the act of charming someone—male or female—by an appeal to the senses, often with the goal of reducing unfounded fears and leading to their "sexual emancipation." Some sides in contemporary academic debate state that the morality of seduction depends on the long-term impacts on the individuals concerned, rather than the act itself, and may not necessarily carry the negative connotations expressed in dictionary definitions
As you see it's not as simple as seduction being a good or bad act, it's more of a gray area. I'd say it ultimately comes down to whether you also care about the other person or only yourself. How someone goes about seducing will differ depending on which one it is. Someone who mainly just cares about their own sexual urges will apply more devious tactics to achieve that. Someone who also genuinely cares about the other person will be more considerate and not rely mostly on trickery to achieve their goal by any means necessary.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
below average men are there by their own choice. He self admitted he is overweight and I've read his creepy photo post so i know there are some personality flaws. along with general pessimism. when you put all those together (overweight, creepy, pessimist), its no wonder girls don't want to associate with someone like that.
To a large degree, this is true. Weight can be controlled via diet and exercise. I care about my physique. My BMI is in the normal range. I need to be more muscular but I have not worked on that enough over time. This has kept me away from the top tier. Pessimism can be controlled too.

The money part of the equation can't be controlled as easily because macroeconomic conditions have a lot to do with success. Ask any Millennial who finished a bachelor's or master's level degree between the 2007-08 and 2010-11 school years about graduating into a shiit economy.

SMV is looks, money, status, and persona. Variables in looks and persona can be most controlled at the individual level.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weight can be controlled via diet and exercise.
When you are over 40, or my age 45, the metabolism slows down so its easier to pack in pounds and harder to lose weight compared to younger ages.