Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are Foreign Women so Much Better?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I never really understood this, Foreign wome i met while traveling and online always seem to be way more pleasent,Co-operative and more intelligent. They are actually capable of holding a conversation since they don't have the attention span of a 3 year old.

When foreign women first come to western nations like Australia they seem to be good, but rhe longer they stay the worse they got.

I never really understood why this is the case, Do Simps just not exist in these countries? Or is it because we have an abundance of men here?

I know for a fact it isn't just me that has experienced this, since so many men have to travel just to get a decent woman.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Competition...london's hottie is a plain jane in warsaw and she surely cant afford being dumb or obnoxious.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's placebo. I recently met a Turkish girl and she was down for anything, then there was a few swedish teens few years ago that I didn't even put an effort to it, they were turned on . But local girls much harder, idk maybe the vibe you have with foreign girls is better and different. Good thread I'm interested to see others opinions.

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never really understood this, Foreign wome i met while traveling and online always seem to be way more pleasent,Co-operative and more intelligent. They are actually capable of holding a conversation since they don't have the attention span of a 3 year old.

When foreign women first come to western nations like Australia they seem to be good, but rhe longer they stay the worse they got.

I never really understood why this is the case, Do Simps just not exist in these countries? Or is it because we have an abundance of men here?

I know for a fact it isn't just me that has experienced this, since so many men have to travel just to get a decent woman.
Well when I was on holiday in Cyprus meet some Ukraine girls I noticed a massive difference, to Australian girls you didn’t have to use any game on them they liked you to be a gentleman it was like what a different world no wonder guys want to find a wife from those countries , not all the women are good but I’m sure there much better than western women

Billtx49

Reaction score
Google ‘consumer advertising per country’. Women in the US are massively bombarded with products which the manufacturers tell them will make them hotter, sexier, and a better person.
Women here that buy into it are more psychologically separated from reality than in other countries as a result…

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Because non-western-world-women do not get pampered by society, courts, governments and media.

They actually need to make an effort to be the best version of themselves and thats why they are so much better.

Just like we are so much better then the AFC because we make an effort to be the best version of ourselves.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. I had a similar post about this - Brazilian and Hispanic women are my favorite. Typically more affectionate, compassionate, loyal, endearing, and have great family values.

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most of the members on here are from western countries that tells me , if most of us guys where born in foreign countries we would most likely not be on this website , I’m not It saying that there are no foreign guys on this website , but in all honestly I believe if we could move countries most of our women problems would be solved!!

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe it's placebo. I recently met a Turkish girl and she was down for anything, then there was a few swedish teens few years ago that I didn't even put an effort to it, they were turned on . But local girls much harder, idk maybe the vibe you have with foreign girls is better and different. Good thread I'm interested to see others opinions.
I doubt it's a placebo, PUA started in the west for a reason. The west has always had an exodus of men to foreign countries to find wives. Do you ever see Brazilian or Russian men talking about moving to America for the women? Think about it.

They're just flat out more educated, culturally influenced, and better relationships with their fathers.
Exactly what I've been experiencing, so many of these firls know multiple languages,Philosophy and well versed in the Arts. The average western woman can't even do basic adult things like cook.

Google ‘consumer advertising per country’. Women in the US are massively bombarded with products which the manufacturers tell them will make them hotter, sexier, and a better person.
Women here that buy into it are more psychologically separated from reality than in other countries as a result…
That's really interesting, im not too knowledgable on the media situation in foreign countries to compare it to. Would be good if a user from a foreign nation can shed some light

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Because you are only spending a short time around them, they act differently and you have idealized them...you see the woman you want to see rather than the woman they are or sometimes the woman THEY want you to see rather than the woman they are.

The truth is you just haven't spent enough time around them to see their shortcomings. They all will have them, just maybe in different ways.

Reaction score
Because you are on vacation and idealizing them. I watch ID channel and a lot of these foreign women can become nasty monsters lol.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is facts.

These days, almost exclusively date immigrant women or 1st generation (children of immigrants). US culture is devastating to women. My current girlfriend is an immigrant. Cooks her ass off, submissive, goes to the gym, and is just all around pleasant to be be with.
Wait til she realizes she has a lot of catching up to do haha

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because non-western-world-women do not get pampered by society, courts, governments and media.
+1.

When it comes to romantic relationships in the West, from a young age:

Men are taught that women are unattainable goddesses and that sex is something that should be worked for, fought her, and earned. If you don’t have the genetics, you will have to pay for it with your dignity and money.

Women are taught that if they give sex and commitment, a man owes them his life because sex is the biggest most important thing in the world. This is the reason women become entitled and abusive when sex and marriage enters into the picture. Notice a man’s female friendships are never toxic?

The West is doing its best to spread this mentality throughout the world. It keeps the powers that be in charge and makes them more money.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is facts.

These days, almost exclusively date immigrant women or 1st generation (children of immigrants). US culture is devastating to women. My current girlfriend is an immigrant. Cooks her ass off, submissive, goes to the gym, and is just all around pleasant to be be with.
My experience with foreign girls too.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fatherless girls are radicalised like terrorists from a young age by their own mom, the herd mentality of the sisterhood spreads this further. My daughters 13 year old friends chat some right nonsense and they havent even had a proper boyfriend.

then you have a government that rewards them for any decision

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are biologically encoded to seek mates that are different from them. It encourages genetic diversity and one of the reasons why the human race has survived.

You might be surprised that many foreign guys say the same thing about American women. I have a female friend that will bang any dude with a accent. In the last year she's gone from an Australian, to an Irishman, and now a dude from Puerto Rico.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The only problem with them is that after you say your opening line, instead of answering they just make strange noises.