Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are all the Legends banned from this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

C00lAF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And why is that? Funny how other social forums and groups across the internet can be non-anonymous, but this website has to be completely anonymous for some reason.

Most of the female/feminist/woman empowerment groups online for example, are completely non-anonymous and those women network with each other, help each other with jobs, etc.

Yet, we sit here every day, discussing various issues with each other, and don't know a damn thing about each other because we can only operate through hidden names.

It makes no sense.
Okay,give me your facebook profile link then...

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we can only operate through hidden names.
Though I never have, I have discussed potentially meeting at least half a dozen local members in person via PM.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
poon king
Playherman
Maximus Rex
Dhomagulus

And others
If Dhomagulus is a legend, I'm master of the universe...

All that dude did was whine about why he can't get laid.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhomagulus is a retard. Glad that guy got banned. I swear he had a little bit of autism or something, cuz he didn't look at normal things in life like a normal person did. And Maximus Rex was so far gone off the deep end he just hated white people like no other, probably joined the Nation of Islam and believed all blacks are angels and all whites are the devil, crazy fool. TicTac literally was the biggest a$$hole I've ever seen on here no doubt, albeit usually funny though.

And of everyone on that short list, I cannot believe you couldn't mention tits. Free ( . )( . ) !!!!! That dude was a straight up legend and quite frankly his insults were very entertaining even if you were a feminist who hated this website. Only reason he got banned was because he got into an argument with a mod once upon a time and called someone else a 'black person'-lover. Funny thing actually, FairShake even admitted to trolling in that thread just to wind people up and nothing happened to him:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/thread...hen-orders-a-pizza.226770/page-2#post-2259230
Feelstittiesman.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it was kind of a shame we didn't get more game posts from PK. There were some golden nuggets in his little asides. But I generally couldn't be bothered wading through all the flaming to get to them.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who many of you consider legends are quite the opposite. Much dogma solicited here are myopic, self-limiting, and will only lead to temporal, unsatisfying, improvident relations at best.

For example, when you hear the maxim, "Only worry about serving your own needs," that's great to develop a backbone (if you have none), but if you continue serving only your needs and ignoring everyone else's, you will find yourself with shallow or no relations whether personal or business from which to proliferate.

Actually, most of the dogma on this site will lead you nowhere. There are gems of truth, but real truth, in its finest form, is fluid depending on the context.

The site provides good training wheels for those with no backbone, but from there each poster must tailor his approach with practicality as the situation merits.

In short, understand the guidelines of masculinity, but be fluid in approach.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's hard to imagine PK being so rigid at my age. Ebb and flow time and tides change your perspectives

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
The dozen or so times I engaged with PK, though we often debated to finite detail, we managed to remain civil to each other. Maybe it was the sake of namesake, or something.

Very few people will continue to frequent this place with any great regularity once they truly start to get it. Anyone who is here regularly is only here because they still have things to learn, whether they realise or accept it, or not. Maybe this is the one thing PK didn't understand, not unlike others, is that he still had/has things to learn. We all do, to varying degrees. And that, rather than criticism, is pure observation.
I honestly come here to discuss various aspects due to the unique community we have here.

In terms of "learning", I haven't really learned anything from this website that I didn't already know. I think I've honestly been giving a lot MORE than I've been receiving.

I would love to learn something new though lol.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The main problem with Poon King/playerman was his ego. He got banned once and then got banned again. I thought he didn't abide by the same rules as all of us because his ego. Also talking to him was like talking to a 5 year old. If you disagreed with him, he would throw a temper tantrum and call you a "beta faggot". I commend the mods for keeping immature children out of this place. I'm here because I want to have an intelligent discussion with grown men.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
- Poon King and PlayHer Man were the SAME person. Poon King also had other usernames based on what Moderators have told me.

- Max Rex and Dhomagulus continued pushing race related discussions and claiming Sosuave was a white supremacist website.
When PK came back, he claimed the moderators lied about that and called them out directly to their face. Its really his word against theirs.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
When PK came back, he claimed the moderators lied about that and called them out directly to their face. Its really his word against theirs.
I agree that's it's up in the air about the host of other usernames claim, but Poon King certainly was PlayHerman though.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that's it's up in the air about the host of other usernames claim, but Poon King certainly was PlayHerman though.
PoonKing probably lives in his mom basement like Roosh does (the guy from that mâle suprême power website who actually only good for travel tips)

He provided good theory, sought to be a guru but couldnt handle be challenged.

So if PoonKing is reading this... start your own website bro, and you'll make money

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
PoonKing probably lives in his mom basement like Roosh does (the guy from that mâle suprême power website who actually only good for travel tips)

He provided good theory, sought to be a guru but couldnt handle be challenged.

So if PoonKing is reading this... start your own website bro, and you'll make money
The whole living in your mom's basement gab is so tired and played out now. Is this 2005? lol.

I've just heard too many women say it and I never want to here it again. Nothing personal against you.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole living in your mom's basement gab is so tired and played out now. Is this 2005? lol.

I've just heard too many women say it and I never want to here it again. Nothing personal against you.
Nah i wouldnt mention if it really didnt happen.

Roosh V was arrested in his mom basement (more put under arrest for his "anti women allégations in Canada" were it was reveled he lives with her at 37 years old. Since he's persian, it's normal for them to live with their parent until they "wed".

Internet can allow you to put many mask. Who thought a "alpha mâle world only guy would live with his mom in her basement"

I loved Poon King post, the glimpse of it I got. Because like ubercat... flamers turn me off so he was lost to me.

I value my time too much to talk about someone. So remember.. how is just has important has what

PS: urbanyst I love your stuff, clear and well communicated

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
PK may have upset moderators, "rules and rules", and moderators don't want arguing and flaming in every thread, but his posts were pure logic.

I just wonder sometimes why posters who confuse, argue, annoy, shame, praise white knights and give terrible advice aren't warned or banned? Guess it doesn't matter on the type of advice, just as along as you keep people happy.

Brutal. o_O

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wonder sometimes why posters who confuse, argue, annoy, shame, praise white knights and give terrible advice aren't warned or banned?
Because apparently whenever an argument happens only one of the people involved is at fault

logicallefty

Reaction score
PK may have upset moderators, "rules and rules", and moderators don't want arguing and flaming in every thread, but his posts were pure logic.
So long as threads on this topic keep getting made that we do not close first for getting out of hand (and this one does not yet seem to be IMO), I am going to keep repeating myself like a broken record for all to read over and over again:

- This is a private house, owned by one man.

- Nobody pays to be here.

-You come to a man's house, you follow his rules, or you are not welcome.

- The moderators are the private security detail of this house, and its our job to enforce the rules in accordance to what the owner wants

- Nobody gets banned from here permanently, other than spammers and obvious trolls, without multiple chances

- You don't get banned from here for p|$$ing one mod off one time one day. The mods vote as a group. I promise you that every single one of the banned members referenced in this thread, and others, had multiple chances to prevent it from happening.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Altho BANNEDMEMBER had some good points,his delivery was fvcking bad,i hope that he does not have the same delivery irl.
Kind of strange that somebody (whatever legendary banned member you'd like to reference) who supposedly kills it in real life gets easily triggered by anonymous dudes on the interwebs....

Starting

Banned
Reaction score
I personally had a problem with the banning of posters like poon King/play her man and livefreex. But there's only so much i can do to defend them. More than the other mods i appreciate a little conflict and fun jabs here and there, it helps make this forum more interesting.

But at the same time, we have an obligation to the site owner to make sure that arguments dont get too out of hand, because too many arguments about bs on here makes the site look bad - or even worse depending on your perspective. So if you have a bunch of threads where people are just flaming each other, and the same few posters are always at the middle of it, we have to step in and ask everyone to cool it for a bit. If the posters refuse to calm down after repeated requests to tone it down, then we take the usual small steps before an outright ban is imposed.

With pk it was unfortunate, thats one poster i had a problem banning but we really gave him way more leeway than we have given just about any other poster. To get banned here, unless you're a spambot you have to try REALLY hard to get a permanent ban.
But why isn't users like Tenacity not banned from this site? He instigates the fights all the time. PK doesn't deserve a permanent ban. Period. He provided nothing but intellectual knowledge to the community and had people like Tenacity who changes his opinions all the time about different topics instigate and flame up the argument. Hence, starts these arguments with PK and everyone who disagrees. Hell, the first thread PK ever posted @Tenacity instigated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.