Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are all the Legends banned from this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
poon king
Playherman
Maximus Rex
Dhomagulus

And others

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real life works the same way. Most people can't handle the truth. They also tend to take everything too personal. Fuhk them.

Although PlayHerMan/Poon King put people down, you couldn't argue with the core of his message regardless if you agreed with him or not. Only a man with a ton of real world experience can acquire so much knowledge.

Its a shame that people aren't smart enough to look past all of that, because there is so much there to gain. Thicker skin would do many of these faggot key board jockeys some good! ;-)

So all of you rats that squealed, I hope all of you find a way to become stronger internally and not take things so personal. It will help you with women as well.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Home truths are home truths no matter the style of delivery.

Some folks deliver their thoughts in such a way that is inflammatory, counterproductive and emphasises negativity, especially negativity towards the subject matter in hand.

Others are far more in tune with the situation, calm and collected and have gotten passed the embittered red pill rage that nearly everyone goes through. They are consequently better placed to articulate hypothesis and solutions without inflaming the discussions while aggravating the sometimes raw emotions of the audience.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People who are more popular and more well liked tend to have more enemies as well

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonking/playerman and his other accounts....
Other users that were banned

They proved that substance is just has important has communication.

You could hold the truth but if you just scream at people, throw flames, insults.... all you do is alienate... so your wisdom dies in the message delivery.

It's not just WHAT you SAY, it's also HOW you say it.

Also, like Bradd80 said... if people come here and all they see is bitching,whining,flaming like a 2 years old... they will find this website ''untasteful'' thus the website will lose its reputation and reputation = key for business (like getting laid)

PS: Now if they were constantly told to stop the flaming, they made other accounts etc... you can wonder about the validity/credibility of the messenger

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if you are one of those that helped get PoonKing banned, then why not just ignore/block him? Problem solved right? Or did your mother not teach you to turn the other way? I really don't get it. Why is it always someone elses problem? How about YOU are the problem if you didn't like what he had to say? Put some blame on yourself for not being able to take it. If it really bothered you then you need to work on becoming a stronger person, not running to the moderators like a whiney biatch.

C00lAF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You either die a hero,or live enough to become the villan.

C00lAF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Altho PK had some good points,his delivery was fvcking bad,i hope that he does not have the same delivery irl.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King and Poon King only is responsible for his banning.

I agreed with 75% of what Poon King said and 25% of his material I didn't agree with. But the guy's own immaturity, childish behavior, and inability to have a conversation like a GROWN A.SS MAN led to him getting banned.

The problem with this website is, at the same time, one of the main drawbacks of it. The fact that you can log in here and be anonymous, obviously provides benefits to where the "general society" doesn't know you participate in a supposed "woman hating website".......but the drawback is you have people acting fvcking immature, childish and STUPID on here.

Would Poon King run around calling grown a.ss men "fag.gots" to their face? Would he do that if the site wasn't anonymous and people knew who you actually were? The answer is, NO he wouldn't.

This website needs to be cleaned up because it has a lot of potential in terms of a very strong networking tool. I would prefer if we went to a non-anonymous forum so we can all network with each other. This also would eliminate the fake posters with the multiple accounts and the fake online identities, which is very annoying.

C00lAF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agreed with 75% of what Poon King said and 25% of his material I didn't agree with. But the guy's own immaturity, childish behavior, and inability to have a conversation like a GROWN A.SS MAN led to him getting banned.
Lmao relax dude
This website needs to be cleaned up because it has a lot of potential in terms of a very strong networking tool. I would prefer if we went to a non-anonymous forum so we can all network with each other. This also would eliminate the fake posters with the multiple accounts and the fake online identities, which is very annoying.
You should seriously not violate your alchol tolerance level

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dozen or so times I engaged with PK, though we often debated to finite detail, we managed to remain civil to each other. Maybe it was the sake of namesake, or something.

Very few people will continue to frequent this place with any great regularity once they truly start to get it. Anyone who is here regularly is only here because they still have things to learn, whether they realise or accept it, or not. Maybe this is the one thing PK didn't understand, not unlike others, is that he still had/has things to learn. We all do, to varying degrees. And that, rather than criticism, is pure observation.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The counter argument to "if this website has too much arguing and flaming it'll look unprofessional" is the simple fact that if the best posters get banned anyone who comes here that isn't a complete beginner will find nothing that's both recent and useful meaning that only complete newbies to the game will come/stay

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
You are asking for this place to be not annonymous. This cant be.
And why is that? Funny how other social forums and groups across the internet can be non-anonymous, but this website has to be completely anonymous for some reason.

Most of the female/feminist/woman empowerment groups online for example, are completely non-anonymous and those women network with each other, help each other with jobs, etc.

Yet, we sit here every day, discussing various issues with each other, and don't know a damn thing about each other because we can only operate through hidden names.

It makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.