Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why and how does withdrawing attention work?

Billtx49

Reaction score
It sends her self hamstering into overdrive. Was I not good enough for him? Is he seeing someone else? etc.
As Soflobro#2 said if her interest is there, it makes her work harder…

Soflobro#2

Banned
Reaction score
It sends her self hamstering into overdrive. Was I not good enough for him? Is he seeing someone else? etc.
If her interest is there it makes her work harder…
I have really bad oneitus and it is not a good feeling

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But how does it increase interest?
I kinda get it...like a little kid, hiding things makes them curious. But surely a grown woman with a job and bills, etc ...has to be differently affected.
How and why would not talking to her make her want more?

Billtx49

Reaction score
But surely a grown woman with a job and bills, etc ...has to be differently affected.
Not necessarily, even an adult can really like a car on the dealer lot, but puts off the buy decision. The only one he/she really likes/loves that’s there. Then one day it’s gone. Loaned out as a demo. Then said person hounds the dealer for a sale to get it for their very own.
High interest level and perceived loss of availability creates action…but if the interest level wasn’t high enough, there’s always another car.

Last edited:

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's one of the first pieces of advice I was given when I took the initiative to learn this stuff.

Guys (not DJ's of course ;) ) get paranoid when a girl that seemingly liked them at first takes a while to text/ignores them/seems to talk less to them than before.

Now just imagine how a girl that likes a guy would feel if he did that to her (notice how the other posters said she has to be interested in you for this to work). She's going to want him even more because he's in her mind a lot more since she's wondering so much about what's going on and I believe that there is extreme satisfaction for her when she finally gets that attention after a while of not getting it. It's like a drug.

Last edited:

Soflobro#2

Banned
Reaction score
But how does it increase interest?
I kinda get it...like a little kid, hiding things makes them curious. But surely a grown woman with a job and bills, etc ...has to be differently affected.
How and why would not talking to her make her want more?
People want what they can't have

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 2 things that make this work are:
1. The one who cares the least wins.
2. We want what we think we can't have.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This "tactic" works awesomely it has garnered the most women for me than any other piece of advice. If I see a hot chick I scan really quickly if she catches me I give her the "you're attractive" vibe casually roll my eyes away and get on to personal business of enjoying myself

If you are in the same area as this particular woman, lets say a bar you can focus on the beer or what is on the TV, look confident, relaxed and satisfied. When you walk past the woman and she notices, she gives off subconscious IOUs, they you inherently feel and see. Give her a quick natural glance and smile, move on sit back down. At this point the energy is building up. You can move around her perhaps a pool table or she will make her way near you. Then you can start gaming