Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why a lot of women remain single

Reaction score
A lot of women have some BS expectations these days and here's a common list of expectations to expect from a typical single female

A man must be 6ft or taller

Must have a degree and in a Hollywood vetted profession. Try telling a girl that you are a plumber and see how much her pvssy dries up faster than the Sahara desert.

A man must be athletic

A man must be good at sex

A man make more than 6 figures a year orrrr she will say I don't care how much money a guy makes, but I do require a certain life style

A man must be good looking....7-10/10 in looks

A man must be young- Basically under 50

A man must be faithful...Do you really expect some young Chad doctor or professional sports player that is getting pvssy thrown left and right at him to be faithful?

A man must have the spark within 4 dates....Basically you have to meet her internal criteria's. For example, if she's a white guilt liberal then if you're not a Vegan BLM activist with dreadlocks/empire personality when you are around her friends and family then she will drop you.

A man must live within a 20 minute drive from me...If you don't live in the same neighborhood as her then THERE's no SPARK

I could go on and on, but these are the most common criteria of requirements a delusional female demands from a man. How many men in Atlanta. Ga meet all of these points? ALSO, you can have sex with these women, but getting them to fully submit is where you will have issues.

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet it is still possible to get laid and enjoy your life. :up:

TheProspect

Reaction score
I don't necessarily agree with the thread title.

I believe women who provide true value for their man and who are of quality do not stay on the market for very long. Just like any other hot commodity.

... and as for these women who are "staying single", regardless of their quality, I don't blame them for having high standards, I blame 95%+ of men outside of the Manosphere for lowering theirs..

If you had an abundance of options wouldn't you set the criteria high too?

If a chick's standards/preferences are dealbreakers that cause her to remain indefinitely single & she complains about it, well that's a different story, and she's probably not a chick you'd want to date anyway.

A chick is allowed to have standards and preferences, and if she has a lot options, why wouldn't she? She has to filter her options somehow, it's not a negative thing nor unrealistic or demanding of her just because you don't meet her standards and/or preferences.

Yes, today's society sets women up with the capability to have more attention then ever before and gives them plenty of options if they want, and yes this affects their behaviour, and yes it makes things harder for men -- but get over it, because it's not changing anytime soon. A man should be flexible both mentally and game-wise.

Personally, I can't relate to a lot of these types of threads, for two reasons:

1) I don't come across these overly demanding females who act with entitlement exhibited to the extent often described on this forum. Perhaps we filter each other out, operating on different wavelengths and such -- good riddance if they're low quality (which these types of women usually are), and whatever if my SMV was just objectively much lower.

2) I don't make excuses. If I can change something that improves my game, I change it. If it's something I'm powerless over, I don't dedicate any more time or energy towards it.

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
courage to change the things I can,
and wisdom to know the difference."

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women have some BS expectations these days and here's a common list of expectations to expect from a typical single female

Must have a degree and in a Hollywood vetted profession. Try telling a girl that you are a plumber and see how much her pvssy dries up faster than the Sahara desert.

A man must be athletic

A man make more than 6 figures a year orrrr she will say I don't care how much money a guy makes, but I do require a certain life style

A man must be faithful...Do you really expect some young Chad doctor or professional sports player that is getting pvssy thrown left and right at him to be faithful?

A man must have the spark within 4 dates....Basically you have to meet her internal criteria's. For example, if she's a white guilt liberal then if you're not a Vegan BLM activist with dreadlocks/empire personality when you are around her friends and family then she will drop you.

A man must live within a 20 minute drive from me...If you don't live in the same neighborhood as her then THERE's no SPARK

I could go on and on, but these are the most common criteria of requirements a delusional female demands from a man. How many men in Atlanta. Ga meet all of these points? ALSO, you can have sex with these women, but getting them to fully submit is where you will have issues.
It's funny that rather than having to work to acheive "a certain lifestyle" a woman can just list it as a requirement in her dating profile.

Reaction score
I don't necessarily agree with the thread title.

I believe women who provide true value for their man and who are of quality do not stay on the market for very long. Just like any other hot commodity.

... and as for these women who are "staying single", regardless of their quality, I don't blame them for having high standards, I blame 95%+ of men outside of the Manosphere for lowering theirs..

If you had an abundance of options wouldn't you set the criteria high too?

If a chick's standards/preferences are dealbreakers that cause her to remain indefinitely single & she complains about it, well that's a different story, and she's probably not a chick you'd want to date anyway.

A chick is allowed to have standards and preferences, and if she has a lot options, why wouldn't she? She has to filter her options somehow, it's not a negative thing nor unrealistic or demanding of her just because you don't meet her standards and/or preferences.

Yes, today's society sets women up with the capability to have more attention then ever before and gives them plenty of options if they want, and yes this affects their behaviour, and yes it makes things harder for men -- but get over it, because it's not changing anytime soon. A man should be flexible both mentally and game-wise.

Personally, I can't relate to a lot of these types of threads, for two reasons:

1) I don't come across these overly demanding females who act with entitlement exhibited to the extent often described on this forum. Perhaps we filter each other out, operating on different wavelengths and such -- good riddance if they're low quality (which these types of women usually are), and whatever if my SMV was just objectively much lower.

2) I don't make excuses. If I can change something that improves my game, I change it. If it's something I'm powerless over, I don't dedicate any more time or energy towards it.

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
courage to change the things I can,
and wisdom to know the difference."
but these girls with these ridiculous requirements bring nothing to the table in comparison though. If you are a 10/10 girl then that’s completely understandable

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A man must be athletic

Spark within 4 dates? Try the first 10 mins of date 1.

As a 5'10" guy, I have felt the 6'0" requirement thing a lot.

TheProspect

Reaction score
but these girls with these ridiculous requirements bring nothing to the table in comparison though.
Yeah that may be true, but if a girl brings nothing to the table why are you concerned with what her requirements are?

I am personally extremely turned off as soon as I sense entitlement or bossiness in a woman, regardless of her looks... Yeah, if she's hot enough I might try and bed her once or twice, but there's no appeal to me in trying to build and maintain the interest of such a woman, let alone want a relationship with her.

It's more productive when dating to focus your time & energy on screening a women for what you want, rather than worrying about meeting the requirements of any particular woman.

Reaction score

Yeah that may be true, but if a girl brings nothing to the table why are you concerned with what her requirements are?

I am personally extremely turned off as soon as I sense entitlement or bossiness in a woman, regardless of her looks... Yeah, if she's hot enough I might try and bed her once or twice, but there's no appeal to me in trying to build and maintain the interest of such a woman, let alone want a relationship with her.

It's more productive when dating to focus your time & energy on screening a women for what you want, rather than worrying about meeting the requirements of any particular woman.
If you meet a satisfiable amount of requirements to the girl during your first date(depends on the girl) then you will meet her good side/representative. If a girl is a straight up ***** to you when you first meet her then she literally sees you as unattractive to her. However, to a guy she she likes then she will put up her best persona. She's going to attempt to hide all of her bull **** until she gets more greedy and confident in the relationship. This is when she starts having issues with you not being a vegan, not behaving like Fitzwilliam Darcy/Tupac with a degree hybrid, she didn't mind that you were a bartender because of your looks were strong enough to dodge her income requirement, but nowwww it's an issue. This stage is when the bull **** for guys that she was attracted to starts.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yea, dunno what he's talking about. You either blow the girl away the first date or you get nexted. Even an above-average date generally won't cut it

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? At 5'10"? 5'10" is Solid height.

Look at all the 5'8" and under guys that have hot women, I see it all the time
Maybe in Mexico or Asia. In America 5'10" is at a disadvantage. I'm 5'11.5" barefoot and I consider myself at a slight disadvantage. 6" is neutral 6'1"+ a positive.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe in Mexico or Asia. In America 5'10" is at a disadvantage. I'm 5'11.5" barefoot and I consider myself at a slight disadvantage. 6" is neutral 6'1"+ a positive.
Wow, I am 5'11".5 barefoot too and I feel taller than 80% of men in New Jersey.

We are 6'1" with shoes on.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, dunno what he's talking about. You either blow the girl away the first date or you get nexted. Even an above-average date generally won't cut it
I've over time that the threshold for getting a 2nd date has increased over time. Dates that were good enough to get me 2nd dates in the mid-2000s weren't cutting it by the mid to late 2010s.

Really? At 5'10"? 5'10" is Solid height.

Look at all the 5'8" and under guys that have hot women, I see it all the time
Yes, in the United States, 5'10" is considered a less than desirable, disadvantageous height with women. On swipe apps, a 5'10" guy is not good. With cold approach in person, you won't get dismissed immediately, but it doesn't help.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've over time that the threshold for getting a 2nd date has increased over time. Dates that were good enough to get me 2nd dates in the mid-2000s weren't cutting it by the mid to late 2010s.

Yes, in the United States, 5'10" is considered a less than desirable, disadvantageous height with women. On swipe apps, a 5'10" guy is not good. With cold approach in person, you won't get dismissed immediately, but it doesn't help.
If you're 5'10" you have to at least list yourself as 5'11. Women generally expect men to lie (for example I had my height listed as 6". Messaged a girl and she replied "I generally don't date men under 6")

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Of course. That's consistent with all data re rising male virginity. The swipe apps and social media are to blame.