“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Why a lot of women remain single

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
610
Reaction score
373
Age
39
If you're not a Top 10% guy, don't bother with apps. It's possible to have some success with cold approaching as a non top 10% guy, but even that is a tough road. Social circle is best but not for everyone. I've seen blue pill guys have longer term relationships as a result of staying in the same area their whole lives, but I've also seen some of these guys end up divorced.

I'm also not a big advocate of Instagram game and sliding into DMs.
I'm not a top 10% and I've landed a relationship and 6 hook-ups from apps over the past year. I'd say I'm 70th to 80th percentile
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top