Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who's excited about the Tesla 5-for-1 stock split?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Earnings and all that business crap that makes sense has very little to do with where the stock goes, especially this one.
I agree. It's definitely non conventional and has bankrupted a lot of short sellers that worked within their traditional knowledge with this one. With the added competition coming though, I'm going to pull out some after battery day.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I agree. It's definitely non conventional and has bankrupted a lot of short sellers that worked within their traditional knowledge with this one. With the added competition coming though, I'm going to pull out some after battery day.
You better do it ASAP.

Reinvest extra liquidity into food retailers.

BTW that doesn't mean ur savings, that you keep in the bank for safe keeping.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You better do it ASAP.

Reinvest extra liquidity into food retailers.

BTW that doesn't mean ur savings, that you keep in the bank for safe keeping.
Lol, as I said you seem to be an expert in everything. I just read your other post in another thread and it seems like your d1ck got at least an inch bigger. ;)

Had Tyson and sold it after it became stagnant. Still riding the Beyond plant based meat stock.
These soy boys have bankrupted Dean foods which used to be the largest milk supplier. Now they all drink soy, almond, oat milk.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to summon all my courage and hang on until Battery Day......

This stock is a G0dd@mn rollercoaster.....

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, as I said you seem to be an expert in everything. I just read your other post in another thread and it seems like your d1ck got at least an inch bigger. ;)

Had Tyson and sold it after it became stagnant. Still riding the Beyond plant based meat stock.
These soy boys have bankrupted Dean foods which used to be the largest milk supplier. Now they all drink soy, almond, oat milk.
When u r good at making money you'll naturally know most of everything.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When u r good at making money you'll naturally know most of everything.
I disagree as I know a lot of dummies that are wealthy. They know some stuff but not everything. But they do know how or where to seek help for the stuff they don't know about though. Some know where to hire the best people or resources.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I disagree as I know a lot of dummies that are wealthy. They know some stuff but not everything. But they do know how or where to seek help for the stuff they don't know about though. Some know where to hire the best people or resources.
Well, there's a lot of dummies with a 1 track mind that makes tons of money due to their 1 track mind, ergo techies.

I'm talking abt the traditional businessman, the ones who knows everything, just like a boss.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
372 close today (Friday).

Tsla hung out around $300 for quite a while. It should show strong support in that range. I would wait for a down day or two next week and try to pick it up in the low 300s, maybe 315 to 325. Then put a sell stop order under the 300 level, 250 or so. So your risk is about 75 and your target profit is about 2 to 3 times that amount. Risk reward ratio in a trade is more important than being right or wrong in any one decision. Some of the best traders are actually wrong most of the time, but one big winning trade pays for a lot of small losing ones.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It looks like TSLA is struggling to reach $400....

I'm starting to think Battery Day is already priced in and we're going to see a massive sell-off afterwards as people take their profits and avoid the crash right before the election.....

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It looks like TSLA is struggling to reach $400....

I'm starting to think Battery Day is already priced in and we're going to see a massive sell-off afterwards as people take their profits and avoid the crash right before the election.....
Unless you are in it for the short term, one has to look at the bigger picture. Tesla right now is leading in so many categories. Biggest thing with batteries is being able to produce their own. Right now all other OEM's are relying on third party source like LG Chem and Samsung mostly. Model 3 was their introduction into a volume seller followed up by the successful Model Y, both of those producing good profits for the company. However they still have an entry level car that's expected to come out that will be cheaper than the Model 3. The new model will increase their bottom line while innovative processes like the one-piece casting method will decrease their production costs. Also bringing in the ECU in house away from NVidia will do wonders in their flexibility, innovation, integration. I hate to sound like a fan boy but these are facts to consider in the big and long term picture.

The one mistake I think Tesla made was to setup a factory in China. Good for cost savings, logistics and outreach to the China market but bad for intellectual property theft as we know that's what China is good for. If they get a hold of this info, it will be game over for Tesla I feel.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TSLA finally broke through that resistance level of $400 and steady climbing as of right now.... Of course it can all change in a blink of an eye.....

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elon's personal life seems a bit too messy for me to tie wealth to... If Besos remarried the woman he just divorced i would feel the same way about Amazon.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TSLA finally broke through that resistance level of $400 and steady climbing as of right now.... Of course it can all change in a blink of an eye.....
Like I said, I'm not worried. It will go past $500 after battery day(if only for a short while).
I can't say the same about Nikola. That dude is seriously a dumb@ss and everytime he speaks, the stock value goes down. What company in their right minds these days can outsource everything and still remain competitive and profitable, not to mention innovative? That company touted themselves as innovative in the trucking market yet they'll have GM produce everything for them including leeching off their primitive battery tech. LOL :rolleyes:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said, I'm not worried. It will go past $500 after battery day(if only for a short while).
I can't say the same about Nikola. That dude is seriously a dumb@ss and everytime he speaks, the stock value goes down. What company in their right minds these days can outsource everything and still remain competitive and profitable, not to mention innovative? That company touted themselves as innovative in the trucking market yet they'll have GM produce everything for them including leeching off their primitive battery tech. LOL :rolleyes:
Even before the scandal was revealed I was already irritated by Nikola simply because they tried to imitate Tesla by naming their company "Nikola"..... like seriously, have some originality...

"Lucid" is a cool name....

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even before the scandal was revealed I was already irritated by Nikola simply because they tried to imitate Tesla by naming their company "Nikola"..... like seriously, have some originality...

"Lucid" is a cool name....
LOL, I agree! How can you be innovators by copying or imitating?

Lucid is going to be a hard sell IMO even if they have the tech/luxury/performance. Their base model is going to be higher in price than a Tesla Model S and I'm not sure who is willing to pay more for a startup company car over a Porsche Taycan.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sold half my position today and took a small loss....

Battery day is tomorrow... quite frankly if it didn't run up by now then Battery Day was already priced in...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just bumping this.
Well battery day more or less sold future visions that no one really cared for or got super excited about but the potential inclusion into the S&P500 finally brought them up to $581. I'm thinking I might sell some once it gets closer to 1k if it can be done before 2nd quarter of next year. Because by then, all the rivals will have infiltrated the market and increase competition and the stock could stay stagnant for a bit until they introduce their $25k budget model.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think of nio and expeng? I got both few months ago but I kinda think the first one is just hype.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think of nio and expeng? I got both few months ago but I kinda think the first one is just hype.
It can go either way. One thing that's an unknown with any Chinese company is the influence and barriers that exists for them from the CCP regime. The CCP just wiped Jack Ma's(Alibaba fame) ass lately by derailing his IPO of ANT. Technically there are other things that can happen with them, plus they are not as experienced in producing vehicles for the world market where there are different regulations and such(dot, crash standards, etc). I believe VW, GM, Ford will be more stable in those regards and for the long haul.

Personally NIO and Expeng are good short term but I wouldn't bet on them long term. My $.02

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Battery day was too visionary and longer term for most to get hyped up over but glad I stuck with it as it's approaching $800 today.
Anyone else stick it out or did you bail back when this post was made?

The question now is are rival battery companies researching and developing solid state batteries going to take over the market?
Quantumscape has gotten VW and other major player's backing. Glad I bought them when they sank to $50. Once they are able to develop a solution for VW, that's going to jump.