Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who's excited about the Tesla 5-for-1 stock split?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But if all government subsidies were taken away tomorrow, in your honest opinion what do you think would happen to Tesla, regardless of all the progress they've made, will they be able to stand on their own two?
Yes definitely.

Tesla received $0.4 billion of federal loans and bailout support via the Advanced Technology Vehicles Manufacturing (ATVM) Loan Program. However, that amount was repaid in full with interest, almost a decade early.
Can't say that about lot of the other big companies that got bailed out.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Y'all should sell all of ur tesla stocks, it's gonna crash sooner rather then later, the fundamentals aren't there to support the prices u r seeing.

The correction will come.

Right now it's all based on hype.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Y'all should sell all of ur tesla stocks, it's gonna crash sooner rather then later, the fundamentals aren't there to support the prices u r seeing.

However their product is excellent. It is to pricey for the average American though. The main issue is that it's very subsidized so long that these government subsidizes are now built in to the company and a necessity, possibly not. The only way we're going to find out is if we remove the subsidizes, and not to many people panick and sell. That's the key. Yes Tesla can survive on its own. It's the speculation that's going to make or break the stock price.Tesla is very capable, but the issue is it should have never had government subsidizes engrained into its system. That will be its down fall, if it falls, the only reason will be the government's involvement, not the quality of the product.

Personally when I figure out a way to make a lot of money, I'm going to buy a hardcore turbo diesel, I'm going to put 10k into the motor. Every man I've worked for here in Florida has bad a$$ work trucks. I could be hauling a trailer with 20k lbs on it and I'm still beating all the cars. These men will throw me the keys too. Zero fvcks given. My favorite truck was a dodge with a Cummings v8, the entire exhaust was opened up. That truck was so fvcking fast. I absolutely love it. The power you have at your foot. Clouds if black smoke behind you. These cars have nothing on it. There's no inspection in this state. You can do anything you want to your vehicle. Why would we need an electric car here? Diesel is better and here diesel fuel is extremely inexpensive.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
However their product is excellent. It is to pricey for the average American though. The main issue is that it's very subsidized so long that these government subsidizes are now built in to the company and a necessity, possibly not. The only way we're going to find out is if we remove the subsidizes, and not to many people panick and sell. That's the key. Yes Tesla can survive on its own. It's the speculation that's going to make or break the stock price.Tesla is very capable, but the issue is it should have never had government subsidizes engrained into its system. That will be its down fall, if it falls, the only reason will be the government's involvement, not the quality of the product.

Personally when I figure out a way to make a lot of money, I'm going to buy a hardcore turbo diesel, I'm going to put 10k into the motor. Every man I've worked for here in Florida has bad a$$ work trucks. I could be hauling a trailer with 20k lbs on it and I'm still beating all the cars. These men will throw me the keys too. Zero fvcks given. My favorite truck was a dodge with a Cummings v8, the entire exhaust was opened up. That truck was so fvcking fast. I absolutely love it. The power you have at your foot. Clouds if black smoke behind you. These cars have nothing on it. There's no inspection in this state. You can do anything you want to your vehicle. Why would we need an electric car here? Diesel is better and here diesel fuel is extremely inexpensive.
1st find out, for every dollar of revenue tesla earns, how much is actually profit?

I know.

And that's why I'm telling you all to sell it because the stock prices is way over priced by too much.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
And I'd be smoking weed high as fvck blasting all through palm Beach, and broward county in a bad a$$ truck. No car could beat me.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Once the turbo kicked in on that diesel, it's over with. Best feeling in the world. And it wasn't my truck, i was getting paid hourly so I tore that b1tch up. I lovey Florida.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
1st find out, for every dollar of revenue tesla earns, how much is actually profit?

I know.

And that's why I'm telling you all to sell it because the stock prices is way over priced by too much.
I have no idea and don't care. I do know it's heavily tied to government subsides and that is a completely uncontrollable factor that is absolutely not tied to the quality or success of the property.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I have no idea and don't care. I do know it's heavily tied to government subsides and that is a completely uncontrollable factor that is absolutely not tied to the quality or success of the property.
It's all in the mindset.

No wonder the poor gets poorer by the day...and the rich gets richer by the day.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
It's all in the mindset.

No wonder the poor gets poorer by the day...and the rich gets richer by the day.
So if it's all a mindset, i guess all your statements before are irrelevant? Correct?

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
It's all in the mindset.

I am from Wisconsin. Why do your think our college football team is called the badgers?
we're mostly Aryans.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Normally yes but Tesla is an anomoly. Tesla is in a bubble now and everyone's gonna have an opinion on when that will burst. Tesla is based on hype and is a cult stock perpetuated by all the fan boys and retail investors.

However when that correction will come is the big question. Several top investors have lost big on trying to short it all these years or months. Look where they're at now...

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
I just had this angry big mother fvker verbally assault me. He's from Jersey. "where you live at? Used to si heroine, here's money for food, stop drinking what's a matter with you" big dude, my height, talking about being sober, buying me food.... "stop drinking and smoking crack" this. Man just spent 20 mins busting my balls m how he used to be like me and now he's sober. Gave be money. Bought me food. This was was q hard a$# man. Holy sh1t.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Im just here listening to music and I have big dudes accousting me. Lecturing me. Im not even smoking crack. I'm only drinking and dudes are coming up to me "why you doing this bro" omg. Just leave me alone. Can't even drink in this county.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Normally yes but Tesla is an anomoly. Tesla is in a bubble now and everyone's gonna have an opinion on when that will burst. Tesla is based on hype and is a cult stock perpetuated by all the fan boys and retail investors.

However when that correction will come is the big question. Several top investors have lost big on trying to short it all these years or months. Look where they're at now...

It will come down exactly due to that.

Make ur money now by selling whatever shares and reinvesting it in either plastic manufacturers (gloves, face coverings, etc) or retails like Walmart

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It will come down exactly due to that.

Make ur money now by selling whatever shares and reinvesting it in either plastic manufacturers (gloves, face coverings, etc) or retails like Walmart
Lol, everyone is an expert and has advice these days...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At some point, a stock can get to such an atmospheric price that there is no way that the company could possibly grow to generate enough earnings to justify the price - Cisco in the per-Millenium boom is a great example. I don't think Tesla as a strictly car manufacturer could outdo the now-lean American car manufacturers or the foreign ones for that matter either; these companies will respond to an increase in demand with a comparable product, and could certainly match Tesla with factory machinery investment.

However, there are rumours that Tesla has made a quantum leap in battery technology, both in terms of energy storage per unit volume or mass and the cost of such energy storage per unit energy, and also a super advance in longevity, like a million miles! o_O Such a huge leap would really shake up the cost-of-use of electric cars to be the clear winner vs. the ICE, and Tesla's patent on this technology would allow Tesla to license its use for ALL manufacturers.

That said, a lot of other folks are doing research, and once a different technology (i.e., "different" in the sense that another patent could be issued for it) gets invented, the value of Tesla's technology would get, relatively speaking, wiped out.

As for myself, I am a believer in "reversion to the mean", so I go for value stocks trading at a very low P/E ratio that could get into whatever business line gets demand., while watching out for such low-P/E-ratio stocks that could get flat-footed, like Kodak was when digital camera came out.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As mentioned earlier in the thread TSLA is a cult stock whose price is driven by fanboyism and hype.... It's share price has almost nothing to do with its performance.....

Which is why guys who short TSLA stock are losing big, because they base their decisions on technical analysis and conventional logic.... sorry, but you can't apply logic to what is illogical....

Of course TSLA isn't a long term play, it's a short term ride-and-enjoy stock....

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think Tesla as a strictly car manufacturer could outdo the now-lean American car manufacturers or the foreign ones for that matter either; these companies will respond to an increase in demand with a comparable product, and could certainly match Tesla with factory machinery investment.
There in lies the flaw in the logic. Tesla is not strictly a car manufacturer(Thank God. I have one and they need lots of improvement in the fit/finish/qa) but rather a technology company. Because of this, people underestimate their other offerings and value they bring:

• Million Mile battery
  • Nueral network
  • In house ECU/computer design/manufacturing
  • Most advanced car company for self driving so far
  • Vast Supercharger network infrastructure they can always lease to other brands if they wanted to
  • Biggest Casting Machine going online soon that no one has of the magnitude
  • Manufacturing innovations like reducing wiring (Munro Associates on youtube breaks down all components and analyzes)
  • Tesla's big lease deal in South America for mining raw materials for Lithium Ion production
I'm just stating facts here and I'm far from a fan boy. I despise the typical Tesla owner and the reason why I can't stand those forums. I don't particularly think the Tesla Model Y is that good looking but I do like the EV tech and speed that allows me to cart around the family and beat a lot of sports cars off the line.