"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Who's a sexy b---h?

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
:D Hot Ice you are one drunk mofo!:D

No, it's pretty much been proven I'm a female. The NEW way to attack Seabreeze is to say that she's a lesbian. C'mon, keep up Hot Ice, you're falling behind!
SB:p
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Originally posted by seabreeze
:D Hot Ice you are one drunk mofo!:D

No, it's pretty much been proven I'm a female. The NEW way to attack Seabreeze is to say that she's a lesbian. C'mon, keep up Hot Ice, you're falling behind!
SB:p
And at least THIS one proved you are AW'ing here.
This thread has gone too far. 4 pages in what? 4 hours?
****.

If I'm drunk you don't know what being drunk means. And I ain't mofo.
This has been good entertainment though.
I'm heading to club.
Have a good night on the forums.
 

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
I'm, too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt , so sexy it hurts ;)



... I was gonna let this thread die, but I got that tune in my head and had to revitalise it.
 
Top