Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Whoa... i like it like that.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
Ok. Here is the deal. Im not here to waist your time. Okay, i certanly hope you are not here to waste mine, so im gonna keep this short. Get stylish clothes, get your face/body in good condition.. get some dance moves..get the BASIC IDEAS of how to be around women. I didnt say attitudes. You need just the basic stuff.. like "Dont be afriad to do something nobody else has the balls to do" .... for when you get your sh1t toghether...

YOU WILL HAVE GIRLS APPROACH YOU. YOU WILL HAVE GIRLS GIVE YOU EVERY GREEN LIGHT POSSIBLE. YOU WILL HAVE GIRLS TRY TO SEDUCE YOU.


You think i'm joking? I'm not joking. I had turned down down over 5 women who wanted to have sex with me in the past 3 weeks.

The reason? Simple. I want to date and fukk beautiful women. Anything under "good looking to OXIDE" doesnt cut it. Im not an egoist. I have had good sex in my life..and one thing i learned is that "Pu$$y is pu$$y" doesnt apply to me anymore.

One thing. Even if you are doing all this, if you desire women YOU WANT, it is still your turn to make the move.

I do not guarantee every girl to be cute who wants to fukk your brains out. I just state that it happens... quite often.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
this advice is solid and gold. after reading the dj bible, articles, and stuff this post beats them all. YOU ARE GOD..
 

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Did you just watch boiler room or something? Glad to hear things are going good for you.

Mr. Mystery
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by Mr. Mystery II
Did you just watch boiler room or something?
rofl.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top